• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Rebirth of Camelot

Iskandar

Doujin Expert
Camelot has fallen, conquered by outside forces so strong that not even the Legendary King Arthur and Excalibur could fend off this horde. They arrived suddenly and tore down the high walls of Camelot. Pillaged the city and desecrated the Palace. The Knights of the Round Table tried their best to hold off this enemy, but slowly they all fell in battle, or betrayed their King.

Galahad is the sole survivor of the invasion that did not abandon Arthur and switch sides. Merlin is presumed to be alive, but went missing right before the invasion. Lancelot, Bedivere, Tristan, Percival, Kay, Lamorak all perished while defending their King. Mordred joined the invaders and corrupted Sir Bors, Gaheris, Palamedes and even Gawain. Gareth and Geraint are presumed dead, but could possibly be alive.

Galahad must reform the Knights of the Round Table and retake Camelot. Mordred acts as Regent of the City, but is a mere puppet to the invaders. Galahad must hunt down those that destroyed his Kingdom and his King. Who knows where or... when, these invaders are from, but in due time the truth will come to light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone. My name is Koss and lately I have been craving a Camelot/Knights of the Round Table RP. Me and a friend got into a debate on whether Mordred or Galahad was more famous and after doing research(I knew Galahad was more famous but I still did some research), I feel into the rabbit hole of Arthurian Legend. This has a few elements that are similar to Fate, but will strictly focus on Camelot and a new order of Knights reforming the Round Table. If you are interested, please comment and let me know!

If you also have any questions, feel free to ask.

Medieval- Check
Arthurian Legend- Check
Status-Bored- Check

I'll give this a shot. My Rp participation has been slow with schedules, so one more won't be a problem.

Medieval- Check
Arthurian Legend- Check
Status-Bored- Check

I'll give this a shot. My Rp participation has been slow with schedules, so one more won't be a problem.
Awesome!! I can always count on your.

There might also be some weird time travel/sorcery stuff and other famous legends/historical figures ;)

Great Profile Picture btw

Goddamn, now it feels weird whenever someone I know goes and mentions someone else I know. It just feels so weird, man.

Anyway, guess I'm interested.
Dal, do you not remember who I am? I know everyone and everyone knows me.

Also, awesome. That makes three!

Awesome!! I can always count on your.

There might also be some weird time travel/sorcery stuff and other famous legends/historical figures ;)

Great Profile Picture btw
Yep!!

Sounds interesting ^^ Sorcery fits, time travel will be a nice twist to experience in Arthur legend.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back