• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Rebellion, Passion and blood

Katrina

Hello!
d4b177a61d66ee4586a62c707ead51b1.gif

Greetings! So lately I've been craving some sci-fi role-plays circling around solid characters and world building. I'm interested in creating an exciting story to keep the two of us on the edge of our seats, waiting for the other to post a reply. Here are a couple of ideas as well, but I am more than open to suggestions!
But first, a little about me:

* I am a detailed in depth writer. I tend the flash out the story and describe what my character is doing and her surroundings pedantically. I write a lot. And I mean a lot! Specially when i'm into the story and what is going on. My writing reaches from 3 paragraphs to 10 or more. Really, I can write you a book. XD Though I do like to keep the dynamic, so If I feel that too much description could kill it, I won't include it.

*I write in third person, past tense. Please do the same if you're signing up for this.

* Side characters are a must! I like to build the world around our characters and that also means creating side characters, starting from close friends and enemies to a random drunk in a bar. For these role-plays I intend on creating many characters that follow along the story and are quite solid so to say, and I will expect you to do the same.

*While my characters are females, they're far from innocent whimpering little girls. If you're seeking a naive girl with zero brain on her, I'm afraid I'm not the partner for you. My characters are strong willed, cunning and dangerous. They own sharp tongues and harsh tempers. Spitfires if you will. Often they have walls built up so high they themselves cannot see past them. They go from sly and flirty with hidden intents to cold and deadly.

*For male characters ( That would be you) I'm seeking someone strong and capable of breaking through her walls. Someone with a tragic past or someone as sly and capable of playing along. What i'm trying to say is, you can shape your character however you please, but don't give me someone incapable seeking for a mistress. Just Don't!!!

*Romance is more than welcome!

*I play only females in FxM pairing! But when it comes to side characters, I have no problem playing as a male.

*This is not as important, but I do like including pictures in the play and character sheets (Face claims, if that's what you prefer.) I strongly lean towards realistic or well drawn characters. let's stick to something like this:

c0e5f398bef6f5781234308b6fd47352.jpg

Now the Plot! Yay!

The world of runners.
`

It's year 26648. The world has come to a new era and the large corporations have grasped all the power in their hands. All communication aside from corrupt news had been cut off to prevent people from knowing what happens behind closed doors. Most of the society had been brainwashed to believe in the lies, but very few. There are groups of people building up a resistance in secret and their way of communicating is by using Runners. They're underground organizations ran similar to gangs that earn their money by delivering messages between the resistance groups and spying on the massive companies, stealing valid information upon request to deliver it to the rebels. They're considered criminals and are often targeted by soldiers.

Runners are quick. It is rare that one is caught. They know the city as the back of their palm, every street, every alleyway and rooftop is their domain. It all works well, until the ruling power comes up with a new plan. 'Fake Runners'. These people pose as regular runners, but serve the corporations. More and more Runners are caught and sent to jail or even executed. With their communication growing weaker the resistance also begins to fall apart. The Runners are left with little choice than to join forces with their rivals - the same people whom they had fought for messages, snatching them under each others noses and gathering the rewards instead.

Many are not overjoyed with this idea, including Muse A. They're one of the best runners of their camp, quick, smart and above all reckless. They're known for taunting the soldiers and more often than not challenging their luck. The last time they did something like this, Muse A nearly got caught and now their face is on all the arrest warrants and banners across the city of NAR. Muse A is a complete opposite to Muse B, their new partner. No Runner is allowed to go out on a mission alone anymore, paired up with those from their rival camps to keep safe. Now, Muse B has earned a nickname - Shadow. They move without being noticed, deliver fast and with no mistakes. They have never come close to being caught even once and show no desire of playing around much like Muse A.

Now the two drastically different Runners are forced to work together for the greater good, and are trusted with the biggest mission of their lives - to break into the very heart of cooperation data base and steal a certain chip under strict guard at all times.

So! My idea was that we could blend this and the following plot together. Create a huge world setting with perhaps multiple main characters and pairings between them, different types of romances forming and many life stories circling around the world they live in. I am reaaalllyyy craving that, so please tell me if you're willing to do that!

Phoenixes.

So, if you read my previous plot, the setting is quite similar. The world is ruled by large corporations and everyone is put under strict rules and curfew. Runners could still play part in this plot as I intend on making it in the same setting, only this part of the story centers around the rebels themselves, the face of the forming rebellion and the darkest parts that the system offers - Specially trained soldiers serving the new power.

This story starts over a decade ago with the previous failed attempt on the rebellion and Muse A's family. A's father was the previous face of the rebels and called himself Phoenix. He stood for the poor and starving, promising a greater future for those not coming from wealth if they joined forces with him to battle against the corporations and the rich. He never showed his face as he spoke, wearing a mask of a Phoenix as a representation of their goal.

"Those who burned to ash, shall raise again!"

People believed his ideas and soon they became a force that could make difference. However, he was caught. His identity was exposed by organization loyal to the existing power. They call themselves Hunters. They're skilled soldiers, cold blooded killers with no mercy on them. They caught him and his family, brutally executing them in public and burning all the hopes of rebellion with their corpses. Others partaking in rebellion suffered great loses as well. Their families were murdered, homes turned to dust. No one survived - but one.

Muse A, the youngest daughter of her family managed to escape, remaining as the last one from her family and the only spark left to enlighten a new fire. Though, it's not as easy as it seems. She was caught too and tossed in a prison for a decade, mistaken for just another child taking part in rebellion. No one knew who she really was as she grew up behind the bars, all but her most trusted friend - Grey.

They stand no chance of getting out of the prison, all attempts with other prisoners ending with a tragic death and execution of them. That is, until one day someone pretending to be an officer releases all prisoners, sending the entire building in chaos. Muse A manages to escape and finds shelter with Grey's gang when Grey himself has gone missing during the break out. The resistance are quick to realize who the young woman is and a new hope is awakened. However, this time they can't go banging on the corporation door. They need a plan, something that would destroy the system from inside.

Muse A is to join Hunters - The leading group of killers that is ran by Muse B, who's father was responsible for her families capture when Muse B himself was just a youngster. The information fed to the Hunters is as false as everything else in their system. Rebels are presented as criminals, killers and a dangerous threat. Their minds had been messed up by many procedures that make them believe in things that are not true.

The world is dark and twisted with each having their own goals in mind. But there are also certain feelings blooming, making things that much more impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back