• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Rebellion Against The Throne

Gamer900

Zeros and Ones
After ten dark years under King Harlots rule, it is our time to strike back. He has lost countless lifes over simple feuds. Today we stand up against his rule. The rebellion is coming to its final battle. It is life or death here. As General Netyoive raises his spear, you and 5000 more men do the same. He raises his shield and bangs the two together. In unison the rebels do the same. Charge!

The first gate falls within seconds of the rebels hitting it. The loyalists in the way of the first wave gets trampled.The remaining loyalists are cut down within seconds. You come upon the castle entrance and make way for the battering ram. It charges and hits the door cracking the door. They come for a second hit and upon impact the door flies open. You rush inside and cut down the loyalist in the way.

After an hour of brutal fighting the king was killed. Cut down by rebel spies acting as loyalists.

(Now its up to the players to decide what to do/ choose roles for yourselves and pm me for being king. I will be in character for this as a royal guard. Fighting scenarios I haven't worked out exactly how to do them but I may use a dice system.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back