Story Reasons

Would you read more if I continued?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Needs drama

• You suck! (Please don't pick this option)

• Maybe

• What else have you got?

• Can I submit ideas? (Pm me!)

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HavocandBobo

Ghost Hunter
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
⚠️ Warning ⚠️
This story talks about suicide, rape, addictions, self harm, and other things that may be triggering for some people. Read at your own risk.

I sort of turned the rp into a story TinyMochi TinyMochi Not really, but sort of.

Noah stared out of the window. His family had recently moved into town after his best friend killed herself, hoping that this would be a fresh new start. But that wasn't the only reason they were moving, also because his parents were transferred out here for their job. He didn't want to leave or be the new kid at some other school.

"I'm really sorry about your friend," His sister, Brianna, spoke up softly from the seat beside his.

Noah just shrugged, since he didn't want to talk about it. Truth was, he was hurt. Trixie had a really good home life, and she even had friends. But once the bullying started, she just felt that she couldn't take the pain anymore so she decided to end it. He couldn't make himself understand why she did that, he always thought of suicide as something that was selfish since the people didn't think about anyone they would hurt, and just wanted to end their own pain.

Brianna sighed. "Noah..." she started to say, since she knew it wasn't healthy to hold it in, but she dropped it; figuring that he would talk to her when he was ready.

"We're here," his mom spoke up from the front seat as they pulled into the driveway of a house that looked more like a mansion. "You two should go on in and pick your rooms now."

Brianna's eyes lit up the moment she saw the house. "Wow," she grabbed her bag and walked inside.

Noah sighed as he followed her. It wasn't long until he picked out one of the rooms, quickly unpacking his guitar, then he sat down on the floor to play it.

A couple of days later, it was the first day of a new school. Liberty High School. Home of the Tigers. Noah pulled the book bag over his shoulder as he walked into the school. Students were already chatting with each other, none seemed to notice him, which he didn't mind as he headed over to his locker.

"Hi!" A cheerful voice spoke up behind him. "You must be new here," she continued. "I'm Maya."

"Noah," he waved at her, then grabbed his books out of his locker and stuffed them in his bag.

Maya smiled. "And that over there is my twin brother, Jeff," she introduced him. "And you have the person tutoring him, Clay."

She signaled someone over. "And these are my best friends, Cassie and Heidi."

Noah flashed them a smile. "Hey cuties," he winked at Cassie, as Maya awkwardly coughed.

"Cassie is already dating Justin," Maya spoke up after a moment. "And Heidi is dating Bradley "

Noah sighed. "Why does all the cute girls have to be taken?"

Maya once again coughed awkwardly. "I'm not, but whose counting, right?" She chuckled.

Noah chuckled at that, glancing at Cassie. He wanted to say something else, but the bell rang to signal the start of school.

+++

The day flew by until it was already lunch time. Noah was in the cafeteria searching for a place to sit down, when someone reached a leg over and tripped him, making him drop his tray of food.

He glanced around for the person who tripped him as his gaze landed on Rosie. "What is your problem?"

Rosie chuckled, shaking her head. "I don't know what you're talking about," she shrugged halfheartedly.

Cassie got up and helped him pick his things up, she wanted to say something, but trailed off when Rosie glared at her.

"I am the Queen Bee of this school," Rosie muttered as she grabbed her things and stalked off with her group of friends following her.

Cassie sighed, as she helped him up. "I'm sorry about her," she apologized.

Noah shrugged. "It's fine, it wasn't your fault." He threw the food in the trash, only keeping the candy bar and milk as he joined the table.

Maya frowned. "I forgot to warn you about Rosie." She glanced across the table to where Jeff and Clay were sitting. "Control your girlfriend."

Jeff glanced at her in surprise. "She's not my girlfriend, she just thinks she is."

Maya sighed, rubbing her forehead. "Rosie and her group of friends just like to stir up trouble and bully other students."

Noah frowned. "I don't understand why people get a thrill out of hurting others." He was thinking about Trixie. She was constantly bullied to the point where she just couldn't take it anymore and ended her life.

"Because people thinks it's funny," Jeff spoke up. "They just like to hurt people to make themselves feel better."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back