• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper Academy (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Pumpkid

~Vibing along the cosmos~
Here you may chat to your hearts content, ask questions and I'll be sure to answer to the best of my extent. Have Fun~

Hey Pumpkid Pumpkid , is it alright if my character is a teacher or something? He is definitely over the age of 18
Well he can be a student/teacher if he is past that age and help teach the kids maybe even be the reaper's assistant xD depending how many people of older age their is.

Alright, so this is the character sheet I was talking about, i know that things need to be changed in order to adapt to the rp, what should be changed the most?

I assume that he was around 37 when he died

Name: Sin Omen
Nickname: The Silent Knight
Species: Skeleton of some kind of humanoid creature
Age: lost track, but he believes it is around 3 hundred thousand.
Physical gender: was male when he had functional organs.
Gender appearance: unknown
Strength 1-200: 55
Hight: 8ft tall
Voice: gravely
Weight: 450 lbs mostly due to armor and weaponry (if he lets them fall)
Build: skeleton
Body-type: seems muscular.
Stance: bipedal
Hair/fur: bald
Hair/fur color(s): Black
Hair/fur type/consistency: straight
Facial hair: none
Eye type: hollow with a small blue glow
Eye shape: serious
Eye color: blue
Nose shape/type: nonexistent
Cheeks/Cheekbones: hollow and sharp
Jawline: sharp and prominent
Scars/deformities: a cracked left cheekbone and a few missing teeth. A fractured scull and a cracked right brow. Small cracks along his hands and arms. Discoloration and hairline fractures throughout his whole body due to age.
Skin tone: none, but his bones are charred.
Fingernails: sharpened fingertips that aren’t visible usually
How many legs does it stand on: 2
How may arms: 2
Clothes appearance: a large, heavy suit of armor that seems effortless to move for him. The armor is Dark and discolored due to multiple instances with fire. His entire body is not visable through the armor, but a small bluish blow can be seen through his helmet. He carries a large sac and has multiple places for various weapons.

Personality: harsh, yet kind at times. Also very stubborn at times. Chaotic neutral. He is very battle hardened. Romance isn’t his thing.

For and against: enjoys food, but misses tasting things like he used to be able to (he still can, but not nearly as much). He absolutely hates the concept of slavery due to experience with it when he was alive (By mighty Ogers that we’re slain before he became a knight.)

Backstory: he was once a proud knight with many victories under his belt. He was slain by a powerful dragon and was resurrected using powerful necromancy. However, the Necromacer died in battle because he did not want to help him. Instead, ending the man with his own hands after he was prodded numorus times. He has lived many years since then and has gotten smarter because of it.

Important things to know: most seem to think he is a human until he reveals that he is a skeleton. He is legendary, but most do not recognize him because the legends are so blown out of proportion. (Though, for him, they are very realistic)

Hostile or friendly entry: neutral, but can easily switch to one or the other.

Fighting style: he is excellent with any weapon that he can get his hands on. He is also great with hand to hand combat, though, this is rarely seen.

Main weapon(s): a sword, a mace, a Morningstar, a preloaded crossbow, potions, and a book of tomes containing fierce spells. (Each are very heavy)

Abilities: can make whatever touches him weightless, doesn’t need sustenance. Can go centuries without moving a millimeter if he so chooses. Anything he eats somehow disappears. Is technically already dead, so he can’t die. Can understand and speak all languages.

Alright, so this is the character sheet I was talking about, i know that things need to be changed in order to adapt to the rp, what should be changed the most?

I assume that he was around 37 when he died

Name: Sin Omen
Nickname: The Silent Knight
Species: Skeleton of some kind of humanoid creature
Age: lost track, but he believes it is around 3 hundred thousand.
Physical gender: was male when he had functional organs.
Gender appearance: unknown
Strength 1-200: 55
Hight: 8ft tall
Voice: gravely
Weight: 450 lbs mostly due to armor and weaponry (if he lets them fall)
Build: skeleton
Body-type: seems muscular.
Stance: bipedal
Hair/fur: bald
Hair/fur color(s): Black
Hair/fur type/consistency: straight
Facial hair: none
Eye type: hollow with a small blue glow
Eye shape: serious
Eye color: blue
Nose shape/type: nonexistent
Cheeks/Cheekbones: hollow and sharp
Jawline: sharp and prominent
Scars/deformities: a cracked left cheekbone and a few missing teeth. A fractured scull and a cracked right brow. Small cracks along his hands and arms. Discoloration and hairline fractures throughout his whole body due to age.
Skin tone: none, but his bones are charred.
Fingernails: sharpened fingertips that aren’t visible usually
How many legs does it stand on: 2
How may arms: 2
Clothes appearance: a large, heavy suit of armor that seems effortless to move for him. The armor is Dark and discolored due to multiple instances with fire. His entire body is not visable through the armor, but a small bluish blow can be seen through his helmet. He carries a large sac and has multiple places for various weapons.

Personality: harsh, yet kind at times. Also very stubborn at times. Chaotic neutral. He is very battle hardened. Romance isn’t his thing.

For and against: enjoys food, but misses tasting things like he used to be able to (he still can, but not nearly as much). He absolutely hates the concept of slavery due to experience with it when he was alive (By mighty Ogers that we’re slain before he became a knight.)

Backstory: he was once a proud knight with many victories under his belt. He was slain by a powerful dragon and was resurrected using powerful necromancy. However, the Necromacer died in battle because he did not want to help him. Instead, ending the man with his own hands after he was prodded numorus times. He has lived many years since then and has gotten smarter because of it.

Important things to know: most seem to think he is a human until he reveals that he is a skeleton. He is legendary, but most do not recognize him because the legends are so blown out of proportion. (Though, for him, they are very realistic)

Hostile or friendly entry: neutral, but can easily switch to one or the other.

Fighting style: he is excellent with any weapon that he can get his hands on. He is also great with hand to hand combat, though, this is rarely seen.

Main weapon(s): a sword, a mace, a Morningstar, a preloaded crossbow, potions, and a book of tomes containing fierce spells. (Each are very heavy)

Abilities: can make whatever touches him weightless, doesn’t need sustenance. Can go centuries without moving a millimeter if he so chooses. Anything he eats somehow disappears. Is technically already dead, so he can’t die. Can understand and speak all languages.
Well for one maybe I should be more specific on Skeleton but when it comes ro skeleton I usually mean out of human bones only so that's right. What a unique and wonderful character! He sounds likea guardian. All of it seems to be in order. The only thing needed is the basics of shadow abilities and his unique strength that only he can do with Shadow. Anything that ia time travel doesn'r count.

Well for one maybe I should be more specific on Skeleton but when it comes ro skeleton I usually mean out of human bones only so that's right. What a unique and wonderful character! He sounds likea guardian. All of it seems to be in order. The only thing needed is the basics of shadow abilities and his unique strength that only he can do with Shadow. Anything that ia time travel doesn'r count.

What would you recommend for the ability?
I assume that he may not wear his armor most of the time considering the current time period of the rp, ya know

What would you recommend for the ability?
I assume that he may not wear his armor most of the time considering the current time period of the rp, ya know
That would be a nice ability. His armor is impenetrable created by his own shadow but there are flaws like if he got too weak or used up too much power the armor weakens feom his exhaustion

He would
That would be a nice ability. His armor is impenetrable created by his own shadow but there are flaws like if he got too weak or used up too much power the armor weakens feom his exhaustion

I wasn’t saying that he should use his armor as an ability, I was saying that he probably won’t wear it often.
So he wouldn’t really be able to store everything.

And the thing is, he doesn’t really feel exhaustion due to the gravity manipulation thing that goes around with him.

He would

I wasn’t saying that he should use his armor as an ability, I was saying that he probably won’t wear it often.
So he wouldn’t really be able to store everything.

And the thing is, he doesn’t really feel exhaustion due to the gravity manipulation thing that goes around with him.
Maybe I made the abilities too confusing xD I'll just change it and have everyone stick with basics of what power they have like fire and water and such. In general pick one power

Pumpkid Pumpkid
Do you plan on being the og grim reaper? If not, I would gladly have Sin fill the spot considering his age
Yes I do planto be Grim reaper :P no worries I have it all planner out. Just wish there were more people signing up otherwise this rp may not even start ;-;

Put (OPEN) in the parentheses of the rp and character sheets, maybe if we treat it like a 1x1, it will attract people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back