• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings reamy's partner search.

reamy

hi my name is reamy ! i'm still fairly new to this website but i do have plenty of experience in the roleplay as i did venture over here from feralfront. it has a been a good few months since i have last roleplayed anything serious, most threads lasted maybe a few posts. i'm hoping that doesn't happen as much here. so a little bit about me is that i am a female, i use she/her pronouns. i'm twenty two years old and no i'm not school but i do work a full time job, my shifts vary every week so with that being said i will answer when i can.

guidelines

personally i can be fairly active, some days more than others but as stated before i work a full time job so that means 40+ hours a week. i will do my best to get a post up everyday if that's how active you, etc. if not then i would expect a post every other day or if it's been a really busy/bad week for me then it will only be 1-2 posts that week. if comes down to the 1-2 post a week then i will let you know, i'm pretty good about communicating things. so please do the same for me ! we all get busy and things happen, it's life. just please don't ghost me.

i roleplay is semi advanced - advanced, a lot of just feeds off of what i'm given. i don't like posting paragraphs just to get a few lines or even one line as a response. i don't really keep up with word count but if that's what you like to do then i can start. i do roleplay all genders and sexualities , most of my characters actually fall somewhere on the lqbtq+ spectrum so with that being said i am totally open to all pairings. however if we do a romance type of plot/thread understand that i don't want things to move unrealistically fast , i will lose interest fast. while we are on the subject of the love train, i fully respect RPN's rules and will interactions will go no further than PG13 type of interactions. if romance isn't your type of thing then platonic relationships are totally fine with me as well.

i am totally okay with curse words, violence, etc. seeing as some of characters tend to "have the mouth of a sailor" as some would say. so, yeah. if we are handling a thread that involves subjects such as historical events, mental illness, etc. please please please do your research as i will do my own if i decide to include them, making something up about those subjects is disrespectful.

fandoms

the last of us, naturo, black butler, my hero academia, soul eater, the walking dead

themes

horror, supernatural, drama, angst, realism, crime, post apocalyptic

i know i didn't list a lot above but i'm pretty much open for really anything, so if you have an idea you're super interested in you're welcome to pm me or comment below ! i also don't really have a lot of plots in mind or none that are super put together, so i'm more than happy to come up with something with you. so again, feel free to pm me or comment below !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back