• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Realms of Tainis

Edk

Hello everyone! I am currently in the process of attempting to create a totally freakin epic thread.

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/realm-of-tainis.58004/

It is currently called Realms of Tainis. In all honesty i'm not crazy about the name, but I had to start somewhere. Also I'm going to revise everything i've written so far, but the important thing at this juncture is to get the ideas down on the page.

What i'm doing on the roleplay recruitment side of things, is that I realize that creating something on level i'm thinking of is a massive undertaking. Plus i only have so much organic creative juices flowing within me! Not that i don't think I can do it, but what i'm doing is seeing if there is anyone interested in what i'm coming up with here. I realize there is no plot as of yet...and yeah that's incredibly important.

These are the things i'm wondering/ attempting to talk about

1. Anyone interested?/ Any critiques??/ Anyone have any ideas they'd like to contribute?

2. I'd like to incorporate dice rolls into this. I've never done anything with dice, I think it adds another element. Or maybe just have players roll their stats at first and have their abilities limited according to their rolls? I realize there would have to be a DM to make dice a big part of it, I guess i could learn although it would slowly kill me to not participate in my RP. I'd like to know more on how the rolls work, or if anyone had ever attempted to incorporate them in a RP. How did it turn out? Was is better than a typical RP?

3. What are you feelings on the race selection so far? More different races? Or more slight variations of the standard human/elf/dwarf/elves?

4.Any other comments or feedback very much appreciated!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back