• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I’ve got an itch to get into an rp and this one definitely peaked my interest :D I’ve still got some more lore to read up on but I figured voicing my interest is in order for now

I’ve got an itch to get into an rp and this one definitely peaked my interest :D I’ve still got some more lore to read up on but I figured voicing my interest is in order for now
Allow me to scratch that for you sir.

We are temporarily closed. Feel free to express your interest and you will be notified when Realms of Aldaan reopens.

: )

For others that are wondering, everyone is still allowed to join the discord to watch the rp and talk with everyone. When a space is freed up, you'll be the first to know on there. : )

Realms of Aldaan is open again! The IC started not too long ago, so we're still fairly close to the start. Please join and discover your true calling today!

Definitely interested, already looked through the lore and I'm likely going to want to join the Thalassy group, probably as a vastly different drannid than the one already there.

Hi, I'm brand new on this site, only registered a little while ago, and I don't even really know how to post a comment. I hope I'm doing this right (any advice would be lovely). I'm super interested in this! I am a bit rusty and haven't RP'd in a while, but this rekindled that old interest.

This seems pretty spicy and its just about to start, I'll join in if you want one more and its not to late.

Welcome, feel free to join the discord.
Link is in the first post on this thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back