• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Sure thing.

So the legendary badass adventurers who would have normally joined a prince on his journey are alk busy protecting the kingdom at war. The adventurers we have left are from the cities and towns in kaldos and even in some of the 13 cities to the south. These guys are basically adventurers by trade who refused or were rejected in joining the Kaldian military. Our party consists of those. In fact for many a chance to potentially earn wealth and fame on a royal crusade is like their big break. Being relatively low teir is essentially saying were all in our early to mid 20's or 30's and are basically trying to make a living in the oldest way you can in this work...killing monsters.

As for the Skills they fall into the rogue category. Stuff like stealth, lockpicking, pickpocketing, appraisal, slight of hand, dagger skill, bow skill. Your typical thief stuff. You wouldnt have many skills involving armor, heavy weapons, magic, etc. A good example of this can be found when looting the dead. A warrior may find a weapon and or some food. A theif would find the weapon, food, their hidden coinpurse, and their lucky enchanted underwear.
Thank you so much! Is there a character sheet i need to fill out? Would it be okay for me to take a thief as a human instead of an elf?

Thank you so much! Is there a character sheet i need to fill out? Would it be okay for me to take a thief as a human instead of an elf?
Yeah sure humans are the most common race in Kaldos. As for the Cs not quite yet. That comes either later today or tomorrow depends on the interview i have later.

FearItself FearItself I am terrible sorry, but I don't think I will be able to participate after all. One of my roleplays suddenly picked up again, so my plate is a bit full and I don't think I can give this the time and attention it deserve. Definitely not in such an important position as the prince guard!

FearItself FearItself I am terrible sorry, but I don't think I will be able to participate after all. One of my roleplays suddenly picked up again, so my plate is a bit full and I don't think I can give this the time and attention it deserve. Definitely not in such an important position as the prince guard!
Understandable tis the same reason i had to leave yours anyhow.

Coincedences are indeed amusing. If anything changes i may join in with yours again if its still open.
You are most welcome to try or send me a message and we can see if something can be worked out. I will keep an eye om this one, since the plot is truly amazing. And who knows... I might be able to somehow join later on

So I get to be part of a race of pioneers? I'm totally in!
Yes indeed dwarves have a bit of a sad history. They are the oldest mortal race and the builders of the great megalithic sites in this section of land. However the Dwarven empire was torn apart by the Earthfire war (massive war between giants and dragons 10,000 years ago.) The surviving dwarves were pushed from their homes up north which are now the giant lands, much of their history was left behind.

They melded in with the newly forming human empire just as the Earthfire war ended and the continents resettled...

So yeah Dwarves hate giants because they took their homelands.

Love humans because they welcomed them and waxed them rich with their greed.

Meh towards elves because the two cultures arw basically diametrically opposed. Where elves like nimble blades and magic dwarves like warhammers and technology.

Yes indeed dwarves have a bit of a sad history. They are the oldest mortal race and the builders of the great megalithic sites in this section of land. However the Dwarven empire was torn apart by the Earthfire war (massive war between giants and dragons 10,000 years ago.) The surviving dwarves were pushed from their homes up north which are now the giant lands, much of their history was left behind.

They melded in with the newly forming human empire just as the Earthfire war ended and the continents resettled...

So yeah Dwarves hate giants because they took their homelands.

Love humans because they welcomed them and waxed them rich with their greed.

Meh towards elves because the two cultures arw basically diametrically opposed. Where elves like nimble blades and magic dwarves like warhammers and technology.
Thanks for the lore bomb. I'll patiently await the character sheet.

Well the prince insists a bard go to tell about their adventures beleiving it to be every bit as important as the healer but nobody has taken that role yet.
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
i would say i have a perfect charature but... one issue

there a aasimar

basically I wanted to bring back my necromancer girl with a few changed here and there but the same basic premise, raised by lich and has an aversion to coming into contact with living beings (and have many of her better necomanctic healing type magics be touch-based)

Aasimier are not gonna be playable sadly and necromancy in any form is not cohesive with the plot and will not be allowed either. However you and i discussed this already so all is well.

Beginning the thread creation now :)

Intresting idea though races seem kind of restrictive though would a warlock type character be allowed (not warcraft warlock but dnd warlock)

Last edited:
Intresting idea though races seem kind of restrictive though would a warlock type character be allowed (not warcraft warlock but dnd warlock)
Races are restricted for plot purposes, the 4 mortal races and monsters have different origens and their souls go to different places upon their demise. It has a huge amount to do with the lore and like nothing to do with personal preference.

and yes a warlock would do nicely. :)

Although i will point out necromancy and infernal magic are non usable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back