• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings really would like some new rp partners!

kaiiton

hey guys!! so my name is Evan, and I'm fairly new to this site, as I forgot about this account for,,,, quite a few months. i'm an advance lit roleplayer with an interest in mainly fandom/fantasy/futuristic roleplays. I have a few requirements (which will definitely be edited and added onto in the future) that will be listed below, and hmu if you fit a few of them!! I'm pretty chill, so don't worry if you don't fit all of them. also, my grammar and punctuation and all of that are shit ooc, but when I write I'm very serious and write properly, if this is throwing you off. I offer a writing sample if you're down!

-i'm okay with pretty much any kind of rp genre!! the ones I stated above are my favorites, and I typically have romance, but i'm really flexible in that sense
-stronger themes are g ood, but tell me first. i'd prefer not to have excessive self-harm-or really any at all unless necessary for plot reasons-or depressed characters since it is a bit triggering.
-we can roleplay here, or elsewhere. I use skype and tumblr frequently, but it's usually up to the person I rp with!!
-hate one-liners. I'm here for v e r y lit roleplay, but as long as you have at least five sentences i'm fine-though know if i'm in the right mood I will write paragraph after paragraph. I typically match my partners length and such as well, so I usually hate starting
-I won't be mad if you're busy, just notify me! honestly I disappear a lot, which is b a d, but I do try to tell the people I can. if you want my Instagram for updates. i'm grounded a lot lmao.
-I answer kind of sporadically, it depends on how i'm feeling, but I am about to start up rehearsal season, please don't have me.
-please pLEASE PLEASE don't overpower your characters, or try to control mine. big pet peeves.
-literacy is important!! please no asterisks or whatever. can be in present or past tense, but third person lit p l e a s e. for ex; Rowan laughed, running her fingers through her thick red mane with a little smile in Katie's direction. "I swear to god, Katie. You're insane." She said, eyes sparkling.
^^yes ik very bad but peep two of my favorite lesbian ocs!! you're welcome to rp with them ; ) more info about them soon
-I prefer long-term rps!! I like building relationships with my partners, ya know?
-to add onto that last one, I really do like talking ooc!! we're here to rp, but like,,, talk to me and we can be buddies.
-not a huuuugggeee fan of oc X canon character, but i'll do it if it's what makes you happy!!
-I mostly do gay ships, bc man hetero? idk her. but seriously, i'm flexible and will do whatever, it's just a small preference for me
-communicate ideas and issues with me!! like a relationship, communication is key
-I love fluff so please tell me if my veering from the plot to make the characters kiss is annoying
-angst is also Gucci but tell me your triggers first!!!
-can do groups or 1x1, but I prefer 1x1. would be interested in doing a small group, maybe with a poly relationship!! they are Valid stop erasing their sexuality
-talk about plot beforehand with me
-I do know require faceclaims or extravagant bios, but it's all up to you
-I typically play guys, UNLESS we are to do a lesbian relationship. as you read earlier i'm trans and just prefer to be the guy? idk it's weird
-I cuss a lot outside of rp!! please tell me if you don't like it so I can stop and apologize!!
-I speak English as my first language but also speak a good amount of French and a few words in greek (i'm learning). if my character is bilingual and not one of those languages, I probably will either not have them speak it, or I will use google translate with a translation after lmao. I have a german character, for instance, but he'll most likely just say little phrases in german if anything, as I know like,,, how to say fuck you. fick dich I think?

fandoms and their ships (characters i'd prefer to play in bold, can mostly play either):
voltron:
klance: keith/lance
shance: lance/shiro
sheith: keith/shiro
shatt: matt/shiro
keithor: keith/lotor
lancelot: lance/lotor
shaylura: shay/allura
shallura: shiro/allura
latte: matt/lance
shklance: keith/lance/shiro
katt: keith/matt
klatte: keith/lance/matt
hance: lance/hunk
percy jackson:
valdangelo: leo/nico
pernico: percy/nico
percabeth: percy/annabeth
caleo: leo/calypso
reynabeth: reyna/annabeth
reynlypso: reyna/calypso
pipabeth: annabeth/piper

give me time i'll think of more I swear, but some animes/cartoons have good ships so I like ml, atla, soul eater, etc.

things I'll rp:
-anything gay but stop fetishizing lmao, can't believe I gotta say that
-romance is always good!!
-adventure is Gucci
-sci-fi
-fantasy
-futuristic
-fluff of any kind
-angst of a n y kind just warn about trigger
-fandom^^
-asylum rps are good
-high school/college are cliché but g ood
-any aus really
-uas (universe altercations) are neat

again i'll add more as time goes by

ocs of mine: (I have a l o t and I forget most of their last names kms) (also ages are flexible mine are all young)
colton wolff-
transboy
gay
german
struggles with bad anxiety/depression/dysphoria
a reflection of me lmao i'm just not german
kai Māhoe-
cis male
gay as heck
Hawaiian-specifically samoan, maybe? god I hope i'm not wrong about the location of samoa i'm sorry
stoic and quite, way too handsome
rowan amorie-
cis girl
lesbian
irish american
16?
personality as fiery as her hair
schizophrenic/depressed
Katie-
cis girl
pansexual
maybe of Mauritanian descent? i'm still developing and i'm an uncultured white person I apologize
16?
sweet bb, must be protected
vitiligo/ectopia cordis (heart outside of ribcage, so cool and so scary)
saja-
cis girl
bisexual
of Algerian descent
muslim/hijabi
love her!! fierce and spicy but also sweet
paris-
cis guy who can rock a skirt
pansexual
Nigerian
blind
a lovely musician who enchants and delights
lila Māhoe:
cis girl
straight
kai's sister
samoan
bitch
fucking hate her
phoenix-
transfemale
biromantic/asexual
Caucasian, ancestors probably from Europe
pure babe with a shit family
dani-
transfemale
pansexual/polyamorous
Caucasian
has dwarfism
cutest shit ever fucking love her
Cullen-
masc agender (they/them)
bisexual
has Epidermodysplasia verruciformis (bark-like growths from skin)
tough babe
carter-
first oc ever fun fact
cis male
pansexual
would be like 21 by now? holy shit I've had him since he was like 17
I refuse to get rid of his color-changing eyes okay I made him when I was like 11
feisty and good

I have m o r e so to be continued

anyways!! that's all my shit it's a lot lmao but whatever. hmu to roleplay!!

Last edited:
Hey question; would you be interested in doing a merman x pirate rp with my character Casper (attachment below)

I dont think romance ia required for this particular rp but if it happens it happens. What I want for this rp is More on the lines of a owner and pet rp.

Ya see Casper was a prince from a school of mermaids by antartica and was taken when he was just a guppy (roughly 4 years old). Hes now 18 human years and has been bouncing from human to human mainly for cash. Some good owners others and most were bad.

His favorite thing in the world to eat is Blue fin tuna and his favorite toy from childhood was a plastic turtle that was designed to swim in his tank with him. Casper was denied a childhood so he has curiosities like a child.

Attachments

• 23E32F5B-9260-42E4-8E0C-90F62C9F1373.jpeg
    23E32F5B-9260-42E4-8E0C-90F62C9F1373.jpeg
    145 KB · Views: 11
Hello! I'd be really interested in doing a percy jackson rp with you. I'd like to think i'm not too rubbish at being literate!

Hey , if you're still up for some voltron rp, I'd love to! ((klance maybe??)) My discord is:UnknownUser_Bi_Me#4451

Users who are viewing this thread

Back