• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Really Enthusiastic Alien Humanologist (Closed)

int_banner-1.jpg

Hi!
I am looking to play something Sci-fi / Futuristic with a touch of Comedy and later Romance. A bit more of a specific category, but if it's your cup of tea, I would love to build on it with you! Everything is up for changes, and in fact I will probably love it if you bring your own touch to the concept.

General Premise:
A is from outer space, living on a planet of high technological intelligence. A is a humanologist and have been fascinated with planet Earth their whole life. They find humans deeply interesting and lovable. However, at the moment the humans progress of getting to space are worrying the rest of their planet, and there has been talk of destroying Earth because 'humans can't be trusted'. A is outraged, and goes on a mission down on earth, to gather as much possible evidence that humans are a kind- and understanding specie that they should not destroy.
Here they meet B, who they take on as their prime protagonist to prove this... too bad B might not be the perfect example they hoped for.

39509567_1067362520089429_6372858356247298048_n.jpg

Planet Corz:
A small Earth-like planet with low gravity. In the western hemisphere, a single large continent is encircled by mountains and has an enormous desert at its center. To the east, a chain of large islands roughly follows the line of the equator. The atmosphere is toxic to humans due to high levels of CO2.
They have two moons known as the planets 'eyes' and they are seen as holy, so no one goes to them.

Their people is called Cordanes. They have inhabited and evolved on the planet for almost 1 million years and are highly intelligent. However, they do not have the same level of emotions as humans, and think much more logical. Their prime objections are: knowledge, survival and expansion.

(Naturally A is different, because they are showing high empathy)

CHARACTERS:
(Very vague so you can build on either one)

A - This character is a Cordanes, and a human enthusiast. They love humans and want to prove that humans should be kept alive. They love their home, but probably love Earth just as much at this point.

B - This character is a human and is a very open character if you wanna mold something. This is the character that A will eventually end up studying and writing most of their report about. It would be good if this character is generally good, but has a few flaws, some ideas could be: broken family, heartbreak, drinking, smoking... etc.

OBS:
- I prefer people 18+ of age, because I am in my 20s
- M/M, M/F and F/F are all alright
- Tell me if you want A or B
- PM me with some info and ideas (not just a 'i'm interested' preferably)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back