• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Really Detailed RP (Based off Supernatural, the show)

RealisticFantasy

✯ Raccoon Catcher ✯
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
First and foremost, this interest check is not going to be detailed or pretty. It will be a rambling mess (sorry) but the RP will be largely different.

So this is a plot that I've been thinking about, darydreaming about, plotting, planning, and generally musing about for a long time. It's based heavily off of Supernatural the show but I've determined I want to have more control over the universe and characters than sticking to a fandom RP. I'm not going to post the entire plot here because there are a lot of plot points I've thought up and it's not necessarily linearized.

I'm looking for someone who is willing to play a Sam-esque character. I'll be playing an original character who is an Archangel. I have more details on her but, as with the plot, I won't enumerate them here. As for a RP partner, I want someone that writes well. Like really well. I'm looking for someone that will be committed to the RP. You don't have to post terribly often. Once a week or occasionally even less will work for me. I have been really busy lately. But I want someone that is as excited about this RP as I am. I've put a lot of brainpower into it. I'd like to hear your ideas, too, but you don't have to plot all the time.

Ideally, there will be harmony between plotting/playing/characters/etc. The plot I've come up with is complicated and it's not completely linear. If you've read everything so far, please tell me about your favorite desert when you message me. This is silly but it wards off skimmers. In the plot, there's interplay between past, present, and future; the known and the unknown; and many other complex themes. I'm not trying to toot my own horn. I just want to warn against intimidation because I will bombard you with plot materials and constant ideas. I'm looking for someone who will do the same to me.

This is not going to be a short RP. I want it to span a long time and to see development of characters and relationship. I want to create something beautiful with someone. As such, I'd like to see a sample of your writing before committing to you and I will likely only take one person for this plot. Shoot me a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back