• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Really a bit of everything~

Miho

A little lazy, a little crazy.

Hey everyone, this is Miho writing!

As you've probably guessed I'm looking for a few roleplaying partners.
Let's get right into these pesky little points and notes-

• I'm a very busy person, living with my fiance, two ferrets and working full-time, so I definitely won't be able to reply super quickly. that being said I will aim for once a day, once a week minimum.
  • I'd be happy if we could find a good... balance, between writing too little and too much. I definitely need 2 paragraphs minimum. but the more you write, the longer it'll take me to reply, as I mostly try to match my partner's length.
  • OOC chat is totally welcome!
  • Please please please don't make me the only one moving the plot forward. Let's plan and drive the story together!
  • Regarding genders and pairings I got you covered- I can rp every gender and pairing.
  • I feel bad having to write this, but I've had a couple of partners who seemed like they only rped to satisfy some fetish or their need for romance. nah. please no.
  • That being said I don't mind romance- as long as it develops naturally and stays a sub plot I'm all in!

that's it for the serious part, I guess!
now, plots, pairings and so on-

I have a whole bunch of ideas for a whole bunch of plots, stories, pairings and rps, but I'm not gonna list them all, else I'd still be typing tomorrow.
just know I'm basically open for all ideas~
I'd love to hear your ideas, your cravings, so we can create a plot together.
just reply here or PM me! :3
[/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back