• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Realized I'm craving more than just one fandom~ open~

Forever_Kyute

Hi! It's been a few weeks. I had some bad drama happen, and now I'm back searching for a specific craving. c: If we were roleplaying before and you're still interested, please pm me!
I do have a major craving for Danganronpa, but please feel free to look at the other things I'm craving!

Rules:

- 18+ please. It's just what I feel comfortable with.
- Be able to play multiple characters. Doesn't have to be all at once, but basically major 1-2 characters and multiple side characters.
- Romance is something I require. Could be any/all sexualities.
- I will play either/any/all/no gender. I do like to make female characters, but I'm pretty open. Just tell me what you prefer to play.
- PM me to plan! I don't pay attention to this much.
- I can write as much or as little as you want.
- Canon characters can be brought in if you'd like. But please ask since I'm not sure who I can play comfortably.
- Dark themes are obviously included. I'd love to come up with amazing twists for this!
- PM me telling me what option and what you're thinking for characters. Sexualities you're comfortable with, genders, and all that. That way, it's easy for me to know what you're wanting.

**Please PM if interested. Like others here, I'd like to keep this clean.**

For fandoms, I really only do canon x oc unless stated otherwise. However! If we're doubling, I'd be fine with canons, ocs, or a mix of both! So want oc x oc or canon x canon? I'd be down as long as I can play an oc too! All canon characters that are under 18 will be aged up to 18+. c:
That being said, I'm really one to build our own world. I'll get insanely bored if all you care about is your oc. I want us both to be happy, and enjoying the roleplay. I don't need you to worship mine, nor I worship yours. Just being excited, and building relationships in the roleplay is enough. c:
I'm ditch-friendly. If you don't feel the roleplay, or if you're just busy, I understand. We all have lives.

AUs are always accepted. I'm such a damn sucker for fluffy stuff, and yanderes. If you turn any character yandere, then I'd love you forever. xD

Fandoms:

(If Neither are bolded, I'll play either.)
* means craving

Miraculous Ladybug:

Adrien x OC
Luka x OC
Lila x OC* (Either m/f, or m/f/f.)
Ask for any canon other than Adrien or Lila x OC

Epithet Erased:

Sylvie x OC
Giovanni
x OC
Pretty much anyone is fine c:

Your Turn to Die:

Shin x OC
Keiji x OC
Rio Ranger x OC
Pretty much anyone else
x OC

Mogeko Castle:

Shinya x OC
Human!Defect Mogeko
x Yonaka or OC

Ice Scream:

Idate x OC
Shirogane x OC
Yukisada x OC

Wadanohara and The Great Blue Sea:

Sal x OC
Fukami x OC
Samekichi
x OC
Idate x OC
Meikai x OC

Mirai Nikki:

Genderbent!Yuno x OC
Anyone else x
oc

Doki Doki Literature Club:
(Genderswap or not!)

Anyone but Natsuki x OC
Anyone but Yuri
x OC

1bitheart/1beatheart:

Nanashi x OC
Saaya x OC
Shinobu x OC
Suggest someone
x OC

Angels of Death:

Zack x OC
Danny x OC
Older! Eddie x OC
Pretty much anyone other than Danny and Eddie
x OC

Panty and Stocking:

Male!Panty x OC
Stocking
x OC

Tokyo Mew Mew:

Kisshu/Kish x OC
Anyone else x OC
All OC-based plot ** Craving

Ouran High School Host Club:

Tamaki x OC
Basically anyone else x OC

Invader Zim:

Dib x OC
Zim x OC
Anyone else x OC

Danganronpa:

Toko x OC x Byakuya
Genderswap!Toko x OC
Junko x OC
Nagito x OC
Pregame!Shuichi x OC
Humanized Demon!Monokuma x OC
Miu x OC
Ouma x OC
Rantaro x OC
Kiibo x OC
Gonta x OC
Kaito x OC
Fuyuhiko x OC
Chiaki x OC
Naegi x OC
Hinata x OC

OC-based or build your own option:

The set up:

I have two options.

Option 1: Full Fanganronpa. We make a set cast and plan out murders, trials, and the likes. A completely normal danganronpa roleplay.

Option 2: A killing game not involving trials. This is the easier option plot-wise. We can use an Another Episode type plot, or something else.

I'd love to add a hint of supernatural. Immortality, demons, maybe something else. I don't really want vampires or fairies, but just slight dark supernatural things. But I'm open to discuss.

Ideas I have so far:
- I have character ideas for a protagonist along with a major character going along with the theme of immortality. It's more perfect for Option 2, but I can do it either way!

Last edited:
Quick question, if it's bolded, does that mean you PLAY that character or you're looking for someone to play that character?

I'd be down for Danganronpa! I can play whoever you want, but especially the love triangle with Byakuya and Toko seems so interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back