• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern #realityhigh - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

meepster

The gal haunting your dreams
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Y’all feel free to chat about anything related to RP…or not in here. Also, go wild with FC gifs. Cuz who doesn’t love this? /j/j

DO NOTE: I’ll edit the thread to include the CS thread soon, once that’s all up.

Just doing a quick intro here because I’m bored and have nothing else to do right now:

Heya, y’all! Meep here, your co-GM for this. I’m 19, pangender and bisexual (use any/all pronouns), and I’m Canadian-American (as in dual citizenship/born in the US/entire paternal side of the family is Canadian), and I live in Vancouver. Currently attending first year of college at good ole’ Harvard, having taken a gap year. I’ve been RPing since I was 12, so about 7 years of forum RP, and 12+ of LARPing. My favorite genres besides teen dramas are supernatural, mystery, and crime/mafia. My favorite Control Z character is probably Isabela, but I do have to admit, Raul is an interesting character as well (spoilers aside COUGH).

Don’t think so???? Just seems a lot of people have characters in mind for various roles. Or if you’re me, you’ve spent the past 3 hours writing a CS, and just need to format it.

Everything’s fair game. Besides the Bunny.

hiii whats up gaymers <3

5db.gif

Oh so just whoever gets the cs for the role up first, or whoever get claimsies? I’m a very confused person.
all roles will be decided based on the quality of your character sheets. so feel free to choose any role, even if someone's already going for it. it's not first come first serve!! ((:

FINALLY! K’s been posted!

*also extremely sorry for the swearing when it comes to the opinions….*

Woo! LOL, I spent 2 hours deciding on names xD. Be interesting to see how this all goes with the cast.

Heya, y’all! Reached out to one of my friends on Discord, think we might have another person!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back