• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Max Barron

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

ignore this

i don't have a song for every post

Oh fucking great. He wanted to have a conversation. At least he didn’t seem to be too high right now. He wouldn’t ask any questions that were too out of pocket, hopefully, especially regarding certain…romantic preferences that Max had that Eric somehow knew about. That was the most frustrating part, really, because Eric really was nice to look at, and Max knew he couldn’t look too closely because the other boy would probably know instantly and blab it to someone like Kylie, who would spread it all over the school. She was the second biggest gossip, after Piper. Luckily one of them was on his side.
"And why are you walking around looking like you haven’t slept in years?"
he fired back easily, a little smirk on his lips as he took the cigarette from his fingers and then dragged it. He knew he wouldn’t be able to keep this a secret forever, but it was so much easier than the alternative.

Max took another sip of his drink. He was going to finish it before even leaving the table. And Piper seemed to have gotten her own anyway, so he took that as a go-ahead to start downing the second one too. Just like the people he would flip off later, he didn’t want to remember this night either.

"You're not usually a party animal, though, so I assume you’re here on business. Does the head bitch know about that or does she think you’re just being nice?”
If all else failed, he could always be mean. That had worked for him for a long time, and right now, standing at that drink table next to a guy with soft looking lips and dark, enchanting eyes, he had no plans to change that reaction any time soon.

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

the bunny

stella.

mood

calm, content

by the liquor table

interactions

interacting w pixie

the bunny nodded at pixie's comment, acknowledging the risks that came with her mixing liqours with her eyes closed. it was a gamble she was willing to play now, even if the concoction didn't taste the same as the last one she had downed. as soon as the drama was done fixing them drinks, she took the solo cup once more and offered pixie a smile and a thank you for it. good or bad, it didn't matter now. all she wanted to do was have fun and leave the amphitheater with her heels in her hands and not a thought in her mind. to her knowledge, it was the last official senior year party and she wanted it to be for the books.

looking inside the still half-full cup, stella let out a huff and a prayer to the tastebud gods before lifting it up to her lips and taking a good drink of it. but this time, it was absolutely nothing like the last. sweet jesus, was that vodka? stella couldn't even finish the entirety in one chug like she had the last one. the solo cup sat in her hand as she waited until the burning sensation in her throat subsided. and once it did, she finished the rest.
"okay, no more liqour experiments. i need a classic dj in a few."
stella stated, before turning her attention back to pixie. she smiled at the sight of her taking a selfie on her phone before her attention was caught at the question asked.

what was stella up to last summer? lots of baking, dog walks, dates with herself in the town.. and some other things. things that she would rather not bring up. if she had told pixie her.. doings.. they would surely go from ear to ear.

"uhh.. well you know, the ushe. lots of time at home with my dog or trying new foods in the city. how about you??"
she asked, quickly trying to turn the conversation on anything other than herself.

♡coded by uxie♡

f10d774fd3a939a618489a20fd87e2f8.gif
"My dear head bitch fully supports my business ventures, thank you very much." Eric watched Max take a drag of off his cigarette, always a bit sadistically amused about making the other guy step on eggshells around him. It was fun, if a bit mean, but Eric never once claimed to be nice. "Somebody has to work hard to make these events a success- and we all know you rich can't do that shit."

Eric poured himself a drink, glancing over the people around him- a group of freshmen who had bought overpriced weed from him and a couple seniors who had been doing business with him since he first started selling, a few months ago. Eric gave them a short nod, downing his drink and looked back at Max, who always looked like he'd rather throw himself in front of a moving bus than attend any of these kickbacks.

"Since you're asking about business..." Eric smiled again, with a hint of mischief, getting himself another shot. He'd always been able to drink these trust fund babies under the table, that wasn't changing tonight. "Anything I can get you to make you a little less miserable, Maxie?"

6f040b4a4db555dd98a603a81872ecdf.gif
Pixie laughed even more when he saw the Bambi eyed girl hack up at her concoction and immediately backing out winch while a good idea as she was sure she would accidentally kill Stella with alcohol poisoning if she kept chugging cup after cup of potent liquor and Pixie didn't want to have such death hanging over her head

"Yeah let people who know what there doing mix the drinks! Or at least stick to just mixing gin and juice." Not that she had any idea why anyone would become a mixologist; maybe they wanted to be an alchemist growing up so this was the best next thing after all...

"You have the cutest dog; i would walk it for free if I could." It was one of the things Stella was happy to post on social media and did sometimes make her think that it would sure be swell to have pets one day ( not just for popularity) "and on my end, we went to visit my dad's family in France. Well, more Like grandmother moved there because she felt like it; but heeey it's France, who am I to complain." She shouted over the music and blew a raspberry into the air. For a moment she pulled her phone and shot a text at Max:

"yo Maxie, hope you're not hurling by the bathroom and leaving me allll alone with Miss Stella. Not that I can't complain about the company ;). Text me when you can, dingbat."

honestly it wasn't just because she didn't want to come off as suspicious for not being with Max, she was just a twinge of worried about him.

minajesty minajesty gingerwayne gingerwayne

6f040b4a4db555dd98a603a81872ecdf.gif

Max Barron

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

ignore this

i don't have a song for every post

Would it be wrong to be a bit worried about Max right now? Probably not. Hanging around the school dealer probably wasn't objectively the safest situation, but Max wasn't worried about himself at all. Eric lived life on the edge, but he was fairly harmless as far as Max was concerned.
"You're dreaming if you think I'd buy your overpriced shit,"
he answered. And then he thought about it for a few seconds longer. There was probably no one else at this party selling anything, and Max didn't bring his own, so if he didn't want to be completely miserable, that left Eric.

"Alright, I'll buy, but you're giving me the friends and family discount, 'kay? Or at the very least the 'I'm-onto-your-shit' discount."
He took out his phone to see exactly how much money he had left in his allowance from this month. His parents loved to cut him off if he got bad grades or if he didn't fill out enough college applications, so he was running just slightly low on funds. While he had his phone out, the text from Pixie showed up as a notification so he decided to answer before she got antsy and decided to interrupt this little interaction.

"i'm all good. have fun with 🐰"

He fired off the text and then turned his attention back to Eric. At least Piper would be distracted enough not to freak out that Max was hanging around Eric. He really wasn't sure what her grudge against him was, but it certainly existed, and Max tried to avoid being around both of them at the same time as much as possible.
"So. What have you got tonight, Eric?"

♡coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back