• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Reality Show Challenge RP

lalas181

A Mediocre Writer
So, I recently rediscovered the Total Drama series and thought it would be fun to have a roleplay based around that sort of premise. I don't really know if this goes under "Fandom" or "Realistic/Modern" because it has none of the characters from any of the show's seasons, and the host and staff would be comprised of my own characters, so I'm making a post in both forums.

It'd be set with weird Survivor style physical challenges for the characters to complete, with 16 contestants, played by you guys. The players are split up into teams of 8, and, in reality TV competition style, at the end of each challenge the losing team has to pick one character to boot off the show. The ones who are voted off can still watch, and, under certain circumstances, come back for a while. Don't take what happens in the rp too seriously, this /is/ just a cheesy reality show, after all. At the end of the day, nobody involved actually hates each other, regardless of how their characters feel.
So, who's up for some time at Twin-Trees Island?​

im definitely biting off more than i can chew w all the interest threads ive pledged myself to, but ya girl is trying to get back into the rp game ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back