• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Reality Check! - A Multiversal Dnd Game, turned Aventure

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
As the first Bar slasher remained completely stunned and unmoving, the movements of it, simply standing there, does just that, practically standing there and rocking side to side. As for the necromorph with the extended tongue at the gates, the creature that was successfully hit with flames, continued to freak out in horror as it waved its arms about. The scent of the smell of burning rotten flesh, was putrid as the creature practically screeched in excruciating pain. It suddenly looks to Valentine, opening its mouth to prepare a charge as it remains on fire, before its head suddenly explodes from the sound of a loud bang, splattering blood all over her as the bullet came from the direction of a rather large barrel, and similar to the lot of you, from someone definitely looking rather out of place.

shotgun ash.gif

"Groovy."

As the two remaining standing creatures look to the newcomer after he quickly downs one of their compatriots, one of them suddenly prepares to jump straight at him, leaping high into the air with its bladed arms, before being shot down from another direction with the sound of another firearm being heard from the direction of another robed, and rather blood stained figure.

20200703_124540_1.gif

b86702142e1b162338ce104d39bd8fbd.png

"Bloody fuckin' monsters."
After following the mere seconds of seeing two of its brethren being swiftly dispatched, the final still standing necromorph at the gates looks into the sky to let out a screech before running off into the forest. All of you from your respective locations, all heard the sounds of the gunfire, to which, the following shriek from the necromorph at the gate, causes the last standing beasts to all break off into sprints and run off and out from each area of combat, all leaping into the air across the walls with superhuman agility as they retreat into the darkness and leave the town.

Within the bar, Abraham looks to the combatants in the bar with a nod and a laugh, holding his blunderbuss over his shoulder, "Sounds like the sellswords are back."

Outside at the home near the corpse pit, Aiken remains on the ground still clutching his chest, still alive and panting, but still bleeding.

At the gate, Shane eyeing the two strangers with a nod, looks to Valentine and Supergirl, "Are they gone..?"

You are unsure if the village remains truly safe, however, with all that has happened, and how it looks for the most part, the creatures have disappeared and the area is clear. For now.

The Cast

Starring:

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Gundalf aka CL4P-TP

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl as Valentine

darkred darkred as John Connor

QizPizza QizPizza as John Wick

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Super Girl

Birb Birb as Evan

jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price

MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92 as Eden Strife

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fluffington The Mighty

Vermin King Vermin King as Mûg-Lûg

P PopcornPie as Double Trouble

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 as The Abomination

"Whew!" Double, as if they had actually contributed anything meaningful to the battle, took a bow. "Next time, I think I'll assume the role of that creature, and really go toe to toe with them. Now...who are the sellswords? Are they welcoming towards new cast members?" They peered from the bar entrance, looking for the exterminators.

"Uh, cast members..?", Abe asked with confusion as he stepped out from the bar, still holding Saitama over his shoulder with pride as he made his way towards the exit as well, "The two of them came from out of place as well, similar to yourselves.. they've been here longer if I remember correctly.."

captain price 3.jpg
Interactions: Riven Riven (GM, Aiken), Birb Birb (Evan), MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92 (Eden), Vermin King Vermin King (Mûg-Lûg)
The battle went on still, as the few of them battle the horrifying creatures. From down in the town, in the bar, loud gunshots are heard among the chaos, followed by one of the creatures shrieking into the air. The creatures near Aiken's home listened to the screech, before running off out of the town, into the woods. Price didn't bother trying to shoot their running backs, as it probably wouldn't drop them anyhow. Instead, he let them run off, watching them turn tail and disappear into the treeline. John let out a sigh, holstering his sidearm. "What in the fuck are those things?" He turns around to look at the others, spotting Aiken bleeding on the ground, somehow still alive after being impaled through the chest by that creature.

Price knelt at his side, looking down to him, checking his weakening pulse. "Shit, he hasn't got a lot in him, miracle he isn't dead yet. We got something for this? Magic, anything?" he looked to the others, his gaze eventually resting on Eden, hoping she could do something to help Aiken. Saying "magic" unironically was quite new to him, and he did his best not to feel silly in suggesting it seriously. What anyone could actually do is... up in the air, doesn't look like even magic could help the man here. Hell, even a painkiller would be enough. But nothing about today has been following any kind of logic, perhaps that could actually work out in their favor for once.

"You don't say? Huh..." Double's ears twitched. How long had their captors been pulling this trickery? "Maybe there's permanent job openings in this game world. Perhaps I'll consider." They waved to the swordsellers, smiling all friendly and confident.

The Abomination
9092C70B-5197-4D24-9980-E7B129C8EF0B.png

Stress:​
◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼
It seemed like the battle would last for a while, until a certain few events happened, that caused these creatures to run away with their tails between their legs. He knew that this will not be the last time they will see them, but he is ready to fight once more if they come back.

Forgetting something, he then turned to the others and said “I am sorry..... all this time and I haven’t told you my name. Just call me the Abomination for now, and don’t question why I am named like that.” as he slowly made his way to a nearby chair, and began to sit down, resting his bones.
@ Bar Group

1593800442882.png

John Connor took a breath of relief as he pushed the necromorph aside as it ran off into the darkness.

He lifted a fist in victory. "Finally, those damn Necromorphs are gone."

John remained quiet, almost checking over his shoulder to make sure the creatures hadn't come back.

"Just the Abomination?" John leaned against the bar area as he raised a eyebrow.

"I don't mind, it's just not every day I get to meet several figures uh... that can transform, such as you."

"John Connor. Commander of Tech-Com and prophetzed leader of the Resistance against Skynet."

"Not much more I can mention right now, The Abomination."

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
Riven Riven
P PopcornPie
QizPizza QizPizza

Bar group​

Supergirl blinks in astonishment as the creatures were all thoroughly destroyed by the newcomers. She was still flabbergasted as she floated down back onto the ground, still carrying the old man, still bleeding from the deep cuts on her arm. She could only nod at Shane as she put the old man down.

”I take it those were your sellswords....”

Riven Riven
thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

Mûg-Lûg

1593845984043.png

Just like that, the combat was over and Mûg-Lûg was furious

The warlord didn't utter a word, but instead hissed and growled angrily searching for more Dead-Things

However to his immeasurable disappointment there were no more Dead-Things he could see

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

Either through the humiliating defeat he suffered or the Deathfrenzy he sat there and growled containing his rage, the warlord attempted to calm himself

sitting there waiting patiently

Riven Riven Birb Birb jigglesworth jigglesworth MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92

Last edited:
Evan
1593866094968.png

As the first Bar slasher remained completely stunned and unmoving, the movements of it, simply standing there, does just that, practically standing there and rocking side to side. As for the necromorph with the extended tongue at the gates, the creature that was successfully hit with flames, continued to freak out in horror as it waved its arms about. The scent of the smell of burning rotten flesh, was putrid as the creature practically screeched in excruciating pain. It suddenly looks to Valentine, opening its mouth to prepare a charge as it remains on fire, before its head suddenly explodes from the sound of a loud bang, splattering blood all over her as the bullet came from the direction of a rather large barrel, and similar to the lot of you, from someone definitely looking rather out of place.

shotgun ash.gif

"Groovy."

As the two remaining standing creatures look to the newcomer after he quickly downs one of their compatriots, one of them suddenly prepares to jump straight at him, leaping high into the air with its bladed arms, before being shot down from another direction with the sound of another firearm being heard from the direction of another robed, and rather blood stained figure.

20200703_124540_1.gif

b86702142e1b162338ce104d39bd8fbd.png

"Bloody fuckin' monsters."

After following the mere seconds of seeing two of its brethren being swiftly dispatched, the final still standing necromorph at the gates looks into the sky to let out a screech before running off into the forest. All of you from your respective locations, all heard the sounds of the gunfire, to which, the following shriek from the necromorph at the gate, causes the last standing beasts to all break off into sprints and run off and out from each area of combat, all leaping into the air across the walls with superhuman agility as they retreat into the darkness and leave the town.

Within the bar, Abraham looks to the combatants in the bar with a nod and a laugh, holding his blunderbuss over his shoulder,
"Sounds like the sellswords are back."

Outside at the home near the corpse pit, Aiken remains on the ground still clutching his chest, still alive and panting, but still bleeding.

At the gate, Shane eyeing the two strangers with a nod, looks to Valentine and Supergirl, "Are they gone..?"

You are unsure if the village remains truly safe, however, with all that has happened, and how it looks for the most part, the creatures have disappeared and the area is clear. For now.
".... fuck.. I was gonna kill that one..."

Evan actually.. kicked the ground in disappointment. He had wanted to FINISH this fight.. it UPSET him that he couldn't... but he just shrugged. Guess he'd have to deal with it now, not much he could do...
Price knelt at his side, looking down to him, checking his weakening pulse. "Shit, he hasn't got a lot in him, miracle he isn't dead yet. We got something for this? Magic, anything?" he looked to the others, his gaze eventually resting on Eden, hoping she could do something to help Aiken. Saying "magic" unironically was quite new to him, and he did his best not to feel silly in suggesting it seriously. What anyone could actually do is... up in the air, doesn't look like even magic could help the man here. Hell, even a painkiller would be enough. But nothing about today has been following any kind of logic, perhaps that could actually work out in their favor for once.
"... eh.. uh.. right... I'm gonna take this lil dude.."

He gestured to Mug-Lug, who was probably still pretty damaged. He felt pretty bad for him now...

"and find some source of medical supplies.. hopefully some bandages.. you are welcome to come with me."

He then walked over and crouched next to the rat, not getting too close or touching him. He still seemed pretty upset...
Just like that, the combat was over and Mûg-Lûg was furious

The warlord didn't utter a word, but instead hissed and growled angrily searching for more Dead-Things

However to his immeasurable disappointment there were no more Dead-Things he could see

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

Either through the humiliating defeat he suffered or the Deathfrenzy he sat there and growled containing his rage, the warlord attempted to calm himself

sitting there waiting patiently
"..... yo. You uh... you still hurt?? need a hand??"

Evan just stared at him, just as patiently. If he didn't want help, that was fine.. but he did look like he needed it...

"We can go and find some bandages or something to help with your bleeding.. but you gotta calm down, and stop screaming like a child in pa- well.. I guess you are in pain... carry on then."

Evan shrugged, and continued to wait for his response.

Riven Riven Vermin King Vermin King jigglesworth jigglesworth MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92

Mûg-Lûg

1593962071504.png

Mûg-Lûg was no stranger to defeat but here it felt more bitter than the wars

As he sat there the Deathfrenzy cooled, just as Evan asked about Mûg-Lûg

"What-What?"

"Yes-Yes I need Healing."

"Dead-Things hit hard, But we will hit harder next time!"

Accepting healing from outside sources was one thing but this was aggravating

He hated to admit it, this was the first defeat he had suffered from a non-leader

Great Horned Rat mark his words now, these beasts will become sacrifices to his Greatness if they find more

Riven Riven Birb Birb jigglesworth jigglesworth MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92

As Double Trouble approached the pair of gunmen, they were able to catch an eyeful of these two mysterious sell swords. One was a man, a simple man with a toothpick in his mouth, a shotgun in one hand, and a chainsaw for the other.

tenor-18.gif

"Ash, Ash Williams."
As for the other mysterious newcomer, was a blood stained robed figure with a loaded blundergat in one hand, and a strange rusted hacksaw like blade in the other.

Art-bloodborne-screen-c02a.jpg

"Call me, The Hunter. Charmed."

Abraham had followed behind once Double Trouble had left the bar, his cannon of a rifle still in his arms as he moved over to the two mercenaries with a nod of the head after Double Trouble's waving.

"Nice job in scaring them off lad, but I'm unsure if that'll be the last we see of them."

The Hunter lets out a soft chuckle, picking the blundergat up and gently tapping the side of its barrel against the temple of his head, "Lots of creatures tend to not like and aren't really big fans of Eldritch Blood Bullets."

Abe looks over to the group near Aiken's home, as well as towards the three at the gate, seeing a few wounded as he waves his hand over, "Bring the wounded and get on over here."

The Cast

Starring:

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Gundalf aka CL4P-TP

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl as Valentine

darkred darkred as John Connor

QizPizza QizPizza as John Wick

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Super Girl

Birb Birb as Evan

jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price

MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92 as Eden Strife

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fluffington The Mighty

Vermin King Vermin King as Mûg-Lûg

P PopcornPie as Double Trouble

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 as The Abomination

Supergirl would have loved to wait for a reply from the old man, but she was bleeding profusely and needed help, so when one of the sellswords asked for wounded, she gladly rushed over to the bar. Apparently they had a scruffle in here too from the dead necromorphs hanging about, but the bar's presence. Still, she held her injured arm as she entered the bar.

"Oh thank Rao for your help! But can someone heal me please? I --- I am not used to bleeding. Wait, am I infected!? Please tell me I AM NOT INFECTED!"

It had just occured to her that those necromorphs came from the guards and that she was STRATCHED by one of them. Very deeply too. If there was a virus, she certianly had it!

Riven Riven P PopcornPie Vermin King Vermin King Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 DerpyCarp DerpyCarp jigglesworth jigglesworth MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92

Fluffington the Mighty leaves the bar, breathing deeply as she gets under the natural light once again. She looks at Supergirl, who is wounded from the battle, and bounds over to her. "You got injured? Well, next time stick with me! They were so scared they couldn't even touch me!" She blusters, before beginning to groom her fur back to normal levels, making her coat back to it's streamlined and shimmering self.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss P PopcornPie Riven Riven Vermin King Vermin King Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 jigglesworth jigglesworth MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92 QizPizza QizPizza darkred darkred thefinalgirl thefinalgirl FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

1594042832233.pngValentine

Looking over to where Supergirl was, she was about to dash over to her aid and help her out with her little scuffle with one of the beasts. However, what felt like minutes, the encounter was finished within a few seconds. She looked over to the ones that scared the monsters away, spotting one in a grim attire and another man beside him that certainly experienced a few scuffles with whatever he faced, judging from the scars that he had on his face. Valentine stayed silent, still suspicious of the two as she still hasn't trusted them yet. Before she realized it, she already had blood on her freshly washed uniform. She was about to get mad, but it was for the best. She might have to resort to whatever clothes they provided her. "Well, that's nice." she said with a fake smile.

Wiping off some of the blood that got on her uniform, she remembered Shane and looked over to where he was. "Are you alright? Do you require any assistance in moving?" the nurse calmly asked the knight in dull armor. He was probably alright since he did just get strangled at the neck by one of those things and not slammed like Supergirl back there, but there was no harm in asking if anyone is okay. Spotting the blonde in the distance, she did say something about feeling hurt. There were probably healers in the group, as it was in a fantasy setting. Anyone could easily patch her up with some few magic cures here and there. Moving towards the main group, the group that she was stuck with were certainly somewhat decent fighters. Remembering that they were probably not from here, she shot them a question.

"Were you two also dragged into this as well because of some short guy in a weird-looking get-up and a small group of other guys?"

There was a major chance that they didn't know what she was talking about, but it didn't hurt to ask, right?

Interacting With: Riven Riven PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss DerpyCarp DerpyCarp P PopcornPie Vermin King Vermin King Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 jigglesworth jigglesworth QizPizza QizPizza darkred darkred FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92
Location: With the whole gang, asking a question to Ash and Hunter dude.

Fluffington the Mighty leaves the bar, breathing deeply as she gets under the natural light once again. She looks at Supergirl, who is wounded from the battle, and bounds over to her. "You got injured? Well, next time stick with me! They were so scared they couldn't even touch me!" She blusters, before beginning to groom her fur back to normal levels, making her coat back to it's streamlined and shimmering self.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss P PopcornPie Riven Riven Vermin King Vermin King Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 jigglesworth jigglesworth MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92 QizPizza QizPizza darkred darkred thefinalgirl thefinalgirl FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla
Supergirl turns toward the Pokémon, incredulous. Those things were scared of her?! What??? Something wasn’t right here.

“That’s incredible! Do you happen to have some healing magic? I need it!”

With a proud grin Fluffington the Mighty replies to Supergirl. "Nope!"
1594089088856.png
She walks over to the Kryptonian, her tail wagging, presenting the least threatening image ever conceived. "But if you pet me, you'll feel a lot better! Who knows maybe it can heal you, and you just haven't tried!" Fluffington the Mighty rubs against Supergirl's leg, letting her get a feel of the Eevee's unbelievably soft coat.
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

The Abomination
9092C70B-5197-4D24-9980-E7B129C8EF0B.png

Stress:​
◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

After getting up from his seat and going outside, to where the others are located, he began to take note of the variety of people and creatures that were here. He felt his anxiety go up again, due to the fact that he was used to human allies, not non-humans. But he cannot say that he was truly a human himself, still, his appearance would cause some confusion due to him looking like he had gone through a lot.

Speaking to the others, he said
“Greetings there..... I don’t have a true name, but the others call me the Abomination, I guess you can call me that as well...” as he waited for someone else to start an conversation with him
(Too lazy to tag everyone)
@ Open for interaction

"Such a pleasure to meet fellow mercenaries!" Double bowed to the swordsellers, wagging their tail. "Sorry to greet and run, but you try resisting Fluffington down there!"

Another one of their fellow...pawns, let's not sugarcoat...Supergirl, had been wounded in battle. "Ouch, just look at the beating your costume has taken!" Double's ears drooped as they ran their hands down their smooth, dark-gray-and-green jumpsuit. Yet, once again, they were taken in by Fluffington's amazing ability to be a one-Eevee pet groomer. "She's an amazing character, darling!" The Etherian said to Supergirl, reaching down to itch the base of Fluffington's tail. "Somehow, everything goes her way, and she barely has to lift a paw! All she did was puff her fur out, and the Necromorphs no longer wanted to share the stage with her."

Riven Riven DerpyCarp DerpyCarp PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

captain price 3.jpg
Interactions: Riven Riven (GM, Abe), Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 (Abo), @everyoneinthevacinity
Price looked over at someone from the bar, calling to bring the wounded over to them. He acted quick, picking Aiken up from the floor, carrying him over to the man. After but a moment, Price was already laying Aiken down with any other wounded.

"Hasn't got long. If you've got anything for holes in chests, better do it quickly," he said to the man who had called them over.

The rest of the group all survived, though some of them were hurt like the rat. Looking at everyone who gathered, wiping blood off his gloves, he spots three people who seem just as out of place as the rest of them. One introduced himself as having no name, but being referred to as The Abomination.

"Lovely," Price said to himself. Either just a tad over edgy, or he has some serious horrors up his sleeve to earn him that nickname. Abomination is a bit long, though, with way too many syllables to be practical as a name. "Abo works for you, aye?" He'll probably use that whether or not Abo likes it or not. Though, considering he doesn't even mind not having a name, nor being called the Abomination, chances are he won't mind a shortened form of the word.

Looking at the others, his attention his grabbed by two tough-looking men with guns, probably the source of the gunshots that killed and scared off the creatures. The gun on one of them fits the world's theme a bit more, something like a flintlock, though guns in general are still ahead of the world's current time, probably. The other was much more modern, though none of that really matters now. So long as they can kill those creatures, and they certainly can. Valentine asked the two if they were brought here by Mr. Mxyzptlk in a vague, indirect way. Price simply waited for their answers, meanwhile hoping someone could actually help Aiken.

Evan
1594388033006.png

"..... damn... alright then.."

Evan felt pretty sorry, for both Aiken and his wife... he must have been nearly dead at this point in shock. Evan knew he probably would if one of his crew mates ended up like this.
"What-What?"

"Yes-Yes I need Healing."

"Dead-Things hit hard, But we will hit harder next time!"

Accepting healing from outside sources was one thing but this was aggravating

He hated to admit it, this was the first defeat he had suffered from a non-leader

Great Horned Rat mark his words now, these beasts will become sacrifices to his Greatness if they find more
"... ok... uh... assuming you can't walk... right now..."

Evan wrapped Mug's arm around his neck and shoulders, before standing up. He was rather heavy but... he WAS a full.. grown uh... rat man.
As Double Trouble approached the pair of gunmen, they were able to catch an eyeful of these two mysterious sell swords. One was a man, a simple man with a toothpick in his mouth, a shotgun in one hand, and a chainsaw for the other.

tenor-18.gif

"Ash, Ash Williams."

As for the other mysterious newcomer, was a blood stained robed figure with a loaded blundergat in one hand, and a strange rusted hacksaw like blade in the other.

Art-bloodborne-screen-c02a.jpg

"Call me, The Hunter. Charmed."

Abraham had followed behind once Double Trouble had left the bar, his cannon of a rifle still in his arms as he moved over to the two mercenaries with a nod of the head after Double Trouble's waving.

"Nice job in scaring them off lad, but I'm unsure if that'll be the last we see of them."

The Hunter lets out a soft chuckle, picking the blundergat up and gently tapping the side of its barrel against the temple of his head, "Lots of creatures tend to not like and aren't really big fans of Eldritch Blood Bullets."

Abe looks over to the group near Aiken's home, as well as towards the three at the gate, seeing a few wounded as he waves his hand over, "Bring the wounded and get on over here."
"OH.. uh.. sure. Why not.. uhm.."

Evan grumbled a bit. He hated being told what to do... but at least it wasn't a giant snake this time.

He slowly walked over, still supporting his large rat friend, and making sure he didn't fall. But of course, since the Skaven was right at his neck, there was a chance he would see something odd on his neck... a small.. clump of something. It trailed up the side of his neck.. it didn't look natural.. and may or may have not pumped a few times.

Vermin King Vermin King Riven Riven jigglesworth jigglesworth MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92 @EveryoneNearby​

As everyone had began making their way over, the sounds of Kara's panicking had caught the attention of Abe as he simply blew a raspberry and shook his head, "If you were infected, or were going to end up like one of them, trust me, you would know." Shane simply shakes his head to Valentine, reaching onto the ground to plant his hands against it to stand up, "No no no, I'll be alright, shaken up but, that's about it really, thanks."

Price then mentioned if there were anything for fixing holes in chests, followed by Supergirl's still panicking comment of needing healing from her wound. The two strangers shake their heads before splitting up, and making their way to the two mainly wounded. The Hunter kneeling beside Aiken and unraveling a batch of gauze, tending and pouring some strange golden liquid in his lips from a bottle. The blade for an arm wack job, digs into his pocket, pulling out another bottle and suddenly tossing it over to Supergirl.

"It's small, I know, but trust me, it does wonders for ya."

Estus_Flask_%28DSIII%29_-_01.png

Valentine had also asked the two if they had any interactions from the strange collection of various people that had done them the same, primarily, the short one with the tiny hat. The Hunter, after finishing emptying the bottle in Aiken's lips, stands up and tosses the glass to the side, shattering it. "I don't recall any memories of seeing one such, or seeing anyone really. We were the only two that got here, and our stories were practically the same." Ash, nods to the Hunter's story, tapping his boom stick's barrel against his forehead. "Trust me, I've seen some crazzzy shit. Mind's been a bit bonkers, but I remember things I've seen or dealt with. Place just went black and next thing I know, we were here. That's practically how it always goes for me, try to do good and hunt monsters, and I wind up in another frickin' dimension!"

Mûg-Lûg

1594398827111.png

Mûg-Lûg was surprised by Evans faith, what would stop him sinking his fangs into his neck and killing him

In Skaven society this is a stupid move, but here it felt reassuring not a common feeling

"Th-Th-Thank you Evan."

He knew he strained to utter those words but he felt that it was needed

"Next-Next time we will Kill-Kill any who try to Slay-Slice use"

Looking back at Evans neck he did notice the strange growth like addition on his neck, it didn't fill the warlord with confidence in fact it gave off a Haunting aura one that he didn't want with him or on his new... "Friend" another word not commonly used by Skaven

He watched at the others congregate and recieve healing, Mûg-Lûg was unsure about an Elf-Thing healing him or drinking anything from a new No-Fur Man-Thing

But that would be a bridge to cross when the time comes

Riven Riven Birb Birb MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92 jigglesworth jigglesworth @Others in vacinity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back