• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Reality Check! - A Multiversal Dnd Game, turned Aventure

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
John Connor

1594400422641.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Connor walked out of the bar area just in time to notice the two men, the Hunter and Ash Williams near those who are hurt.

The Hunter took some sort of medical vial and poured it in Aiken's mouth, his injuries disappeared just like that.

John placed away his plasma gun on his back and crossed his arms.

"That's interesting, don't usually get to see magic in use. Technology is most of what we use at home."

Supergirl also got a potion "Glad to see you guys still standing."

Riven Riven Birb Birb MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92 jigglesworth jigglesworth

Supergirl took the potion, looked at it suspiciously, the gulped it down and instantly felt better.

”Thank you sirs.”

She sits down at the bar and looks around at everyone and then at the two sell swords.

“So what exactly are you two doing here?”

Riven Riven

The Hunter and the man with the chainsaw both look at each other, before turning back to the crew and shrugging. "To be truly fair, we don't know, we both woke up at the edge of this place and rescued this town before offering to follow behind another group of people to go after the source of these things", Ash replies, throwing the double barrel onto his back. "Unfortunately, the team we were sent with got ambushed and the two of us are all that's left..", The Hunter replies with a slow nod and the cross of his arms, "We did wake up with some note though of having to stay busy from someone labeled M, how long do you recall we've been here Ash?"

The Chainsaw wielding hero suddenly throws his hands up in the air, not minding the weight that his one other hand is a chainsaw, "More then the fingers on my hands and the toes on my feet! Think we've been here a month already by now if I'm not mistaken!" Abe suddenly slaps his hand against his face, "So since you both had to retreat, the mission is expected to not be done yet then." The both of them nod discontently. "We do now know for sure where the location is though of where they're coming from! Hell, if everyone is really okay, we can all regroup and go now! Though, I think it might be a better decision if we took a day to recuperate before heading in that direction."

Mûg-Lûg

1594787468655.png

The warlord sat with evan and listened as the strangers made their voices heard

"I-I don't trust Dead-Things More than I-I can Throw-Toss them, but I-I need a Breather Yes-Yes!"

The warlord understood the looming threat but running out with wounded would be a stupid move, the band needs to rest and recover first

Lest they all join the endless ranks of the Dead-Things

Riven Riven @Others in Vicinity

Evan
The Hunter and the man with the chainsaw both look at each other, before turning back to the crew and shrugging. "To be truly fair, we don't know, we both woke up at the edge of this place and rescued this town before offering to follow behind another group of people to go after the source of these things", Ash replies, throwing the double barrel onto his back. "Unfortunately, the team we were sent with got ambushed and the two of us are all that's left..", The Hunter replies with a slow nod and the cross of his arms, "We did wake up with some note though of having to stay busy from someone labeled M, how long do you recall we've been here Ash?"

The Chainsaw wielding hero suddenly throws his hands up in the air, not minding the weight that his one other hand is a chainsaw, "More then the fingers on my hands and the toes on my feet! Think we've been here a month already by now if I'm not mistaken!" Abe suddenly slaps his hand against his face, "So since you both had to retreat, the mission is expected to not be done yet then." The both of them nod discontently. "We do now know for sure where the location is though of where they're coming from! Hell, if everyone is really okay, we can all regroup and go now! Though, I think it might be a better decision if we took a day to recuperate before heading in that direction."
".... well.. I'm one of the only ones NOT hurt.. but it would be pretty damn smart to rest for a bit.."

Evan sighed, still supporting his ratty friend on his shoulder. This guy, honestly, wasn't all too bad!! Sure, violent and a bit feral, but not unlike people he had met before.
The warlord sat with evan and listened as the strangers made their voices heard

"I-I don't trust Dead-Things More than I-I can Throw-Toss them, but I-I need a Breather Yes-Yes!"

The warlord understood the looming threat but running out with wounded would be a stupid move, the band needs to rest and recover first

Lest they all join the endless ranks of the Dead-Things
"Of course dude... you'll be ok, just gotta get you some rest. Next time you better knock one of em into next year though."

Evan pat the rat's shoulder, genuinely.. just.. there.

Vermin King Vermin King Riven Riven @EveryoneHereLol​

Double tilted their head. "You woke up, you say? Odd...I don't think any of us fell unconscious. I certainly didn't. I just turned a corner, and 'poof'! I was being interviewed." They shrugged. "Then we were all led into a room full of snacks, we lost our powers, then we were dragged into an elevator, met the people supervising this quest of ours, and then we had our powers back. Oh, that reminds me! I never showed you mine." The Etherian made their tail all fluffy. "This is how I made my living! I shapeshift, I go into the target's side, I make some trouble, and then I usually leave when the scene's end is called."

They kept jabbering, until it was proposed that they go out and track the source of the monsters. After what happened in the bar, Double, for once, was feeling...not so good about it. "I'm on 'Team Rest Up'. Not that I really need rest, but I do need time to rehearse these sword skills." They brushed tiny wood bits out of their long blonde hair.

1594870343449.pngValentine

"I see,"
the nurse nodded along. "I think it's truly for the best if we rest for now. After what happened earlier, we need some of the injured in this group to rest and let their wounds heal for a short while." It really was for the best, some of the people here got really injured. Luckily, they had healers on the group which was a good bonus. Valentine wasn't much of a believer in magic, as everything in her world had some explanation as to why things happened. She grabbed another chocolate bar from within the crevice of her boobs, casually eating it and staying silent to observe what the group will do.

Interactions: Riven Riven @EveryoneNearby

4F39157E-9F61-4226-B0D0-FEF231C94B9D.jpeg
Supergirl looks at the healed wound on her arm, the stratch marks still visible.

”Yeah we definitely need a rest.” She looks at the two sellswords and then whispers to Valetine. ”You sure we can trust them?”

Riven Riven
thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

The Abomination
9092C70B-5197-4D24-9980-E7B129C8EF0B.png

Stress:​
◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

Looking around at the chatting people here, he once began getting a feeling of anxiety again, and once more, he remembered why he hated the crowds of strangers around him. Making a small frown, he slowly made his way towards back into the bar, doing nothing to keep the chains on his body from making clanging noises with each step he took.

Once back inside, he went to one of the nearby tables, grab the fallen chair and put it back up into place, and sat down, looking at the once peaceful bar, something he didn’t even spent more than a minute in, before it went down to hell. Only a sigh was heard from his body, as he reached into the only intact pocket on his shorts, and grabbed a small silver locket out for the world to see. He slowly raised his left hand to caress the locket, before slowly opening it, which revealed a photo, that not only had him in it, but three other people, a man fully encased in armor with a great sword by his side, a Jester with a dagger, sickle, and a lute, and finally, a woman with a musket.

Seeing this picture, along with the thought of no longer being able to return home, made him depressed, but he made no outside motion in order to show such sadness, only his eyes were more sad looking, and a small frown on his face, before continuing to look at the locket, making no other action.

@ Open for interaction

514C024D-946E-4FC1-BB3D-0224C0EE2291.jpeg
Supergirl notices the Abmonition walk inside and scoots toward him.

“So you’re new. I didn’t catch your name...”

She truly didn’t, preoccupied as she was by her wound.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

The party has seemed for the most part of the majority, have agreed to rest. Abe looks to Ash and The Hunter, nodding as the two characters walk off together to the bar, Ash patting the Hunter's shoulder as in return, the cloaked character throws Ash's arm off. To the latter's disappointment. Abe looks back to the group, keeping Saitama over his shoulder as he shrugs with the other arm, "Not a bad choice on strategy. It's alright, taking the time to relax and recuperate now will let us be more prepared for what's to come. Though, the monsters will get the same chance of preparation as well." Shane gets up and tosses Aiken's arm over his shoulder, fixing his helmet as he gives a two finger salute to Valentine and Kara, before walking off, "I got us taken care of, thank you two, for the help.." Aiken waves a weak arm to the party that were near his home as Shane walks off with him, assisting him into the bar.

Abe turns back to the crew, pointing to a small barn like cabin a few feet away from AIken's home near the barrier, "That barn is unused for the time being, there should be some hay bales for you all to use, take the night to relax."

Mûg-Lûg

1594992249759.png

"Keep some close eyes on Aiken-Thing, May-May turn into a Dead-Thing Soon-Soon!"

Mûg-Lûg was always the careful type around the endless ranks and types of the dead

Though normally he would have had a guide to help with them an envoy of the council of thirteen (If that was to be believed)

"Can not believe I am about to say It-It but I miss Kratch, He-He knew how to squash Dead-Things in seconds Yes-Yes."

"Should have Coated-Smeared my blade in his chosen blood maybe hmmm?"

Mûg-Lûg was starting to miss his home but it is his duty to The Great Horned Rat to stay and spread his influence

His next plan would be unspoken to the others lest his scheme become leaked information

That Triangle-Thing could be altered into a Skaven icon of unparalleled magnificence, maybe using the bones of the Other-Things he remembered seeing in that room

The Great Horned Rat would be pleased by the display and if he could get the Mxy-Thing's Head to mount in the center of the icon who knows
what Mûg-Lûg would be capable of... that must be the reason he was sent here to try and crush these creatures and offer their souls and flesh to The Great Horned Rat

Now he had his scheme's goal, it was time to rest and recover, a time... to scheme.. a plan most diabloic...

The Great Horned Rat will chortle with glee upon his return..

Riven Riven Birb Birb @Others in vicinity

Last edited:
Evan
1594997358244.png1594997442403.png

"Not a bad choice on strategy. It's alright, taking the time to relax and recuperate now will let us be more prepared for what's to come. Though, the monsters will get the same chance of preparation as well." Shane gets up and tosses Aiken's arm over his shoulder, fixing his helmet as he gives a two finger salute to Valentine and Kara, before walking off, "I got us taken care of, thank you two, for the help.." Aiken waves a weak arm to the party that were near his home as Shane walks off with him, assisting him into the bar.

Abe turns back to the crew, pointing to a small barn like cabin a few feet away from AIken's home near the barrier, "That barn is unused for the time being, there should be some hay bales for you all to use, take the night to relax."
"Good good.."

Evan continued walking, listening to his companions cautious pleas..
"Keep some close eyes on Aiken-Thing, May-May turn into a Dead-Thing Soon-Soon!"

Mûg-Lûg was always the careful type around the endless ranks and types of the dead

Though normally he would have had a guide to help with them an envoy of the council of thirteen (If that was to be believed)

"Can not believe I am about to say It-It but I miss Kratch, He-He knew how to squash Dead-Things in seconds Yes-Yes."

"Should have Coated-Smeared my blade in his chosen blood maybe hmmm?"
"... yeah yeah... keeping an eye on the twizzler of a dude would be good, but I think he's good for now..."

"But uh... who's this Kratch character? Pal of yours??"

Evan patted the rat's shoulder, although, he noticed Mug beginning to... think deeply... he wondered about what!!
Mûg-Lûg was starting to miss his home but it is his duty to The Great Horned Rat to stay and spread his influence

His next plan would be unspoken to the others lest his scheme become leaked information

That Triangle-Thing could be altered into a Skaven icon of unparalleled magnificence, maybe using the bones of the Other-Things he remembered seeing in that room

The Great Horned Rat would be pleased by the display and if he could get the Mxy-Thing's Head to mount in the center of the icon who knows
what Mûg-Lûg would be capable of... that must be the reason he was sent here to try and crush these creatures and offer their souls and flesh to The Great Horned Rat

Now he had his scheme's goal, it was time to rest and recover, a time... to scheme.. a plan most diabloic...

The Great Horned Rat will chortle with glee upon his return..
As Evan walked, and Mug thought, another ribbit was heard.. And that lovely little teal frog appeared!! And then err.. began staring right AT the rat. MENACINGLY!!!!!
Vermin King Vermin King Riven Riven @EveryoneNearby​

"Nap time? Oh boy! I love nap time! Second only to Snack Time!" As she says this, Fluffington the Mighty notices that one of the group is actively snacking, and not sharing! She walks over to Valentine and looks up at her with wide, hopeful eyes. Fluffington the Mighty supports herself on her hid legs, lightly kicking her forepaws as if the extra height would convince the nurse to give her a taste of the dark square treat she is holding.

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Riven Riven

"...Well, I've had worse places to rest." Double muttered, slithering into the barn. Upon getting inside, they immediately claimed a hay bale in the corner, preferably where the most shadows fell. They coiled up like a python, the sword secured in their tail. Now he could get to thinking about why they were chosen for this, of all things.

Upon you all lying down and doing your own business as such within the barn, the sounds of knocking can be heard from the door as Abe walks in, bowing. "Hope I'm not disturbing the lot of ya, I'm glad we have some more blades and hands to help us.", Abe takes a seat on a chair, nodding to the group, "You've all been one helluva sight for sore eyes. It's been a straight mess when these monsters came to be. Those two are damn impressive, they'll be protecting the walls while you all rest, I'm sure one of them will come to you all to wake you." The bartender lets out a chuckle, before nodding, "If all of you can find a way to end these monsters from existing, the people here will owe you their lives, including myself."

Abe keeps a smirk as he gives a small wave, before making his way back out, leaving you all to do as you please.

Perhaps if you're hungry you may stop by the bar once again.

Aiken and Shane are in Aiken's home.

But of course, resting and sleeping is always an option.

The Cast

Starring:

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl as Valentine

darkred darkred as John Connor

@QizPizza as John Wick

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Super Girl

Birb Birb as Evan

jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price

MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92 as Eden Strife

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fluffington The Mighty

Vermin King Vermin King as Mûg-Lûg

P PopcornPie as Double Trouble

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 as The Abomination

Mûg-Lûg

1595302127461.png

Despite the current events, and the glares coming from the frog

Mûg-Lûg looked over to evan

"Rest and recover Yes-Yes, they Speak-Speak of food, this I-I Want-Want!!!"

The warlords eager stomach had no intention of staying quiet at all

"Ofcourse I-I would share some with you, after all you gave me aid-help only right to let you Feast-Feast with Me-Me."

It was not unheard of for skaven share bounty with comrades but there was usually a measure of greedy selfishness involved

Riven Riven Birb Birb

As Double rested, they continued to wonder why they, of all people, were chosen. They'd showed no interest in roleplaying games, they hadn't done anything flat-out criminal in their eyes. Most importantly, they were never the "heroic" type. This Etherian? A hero? Preposterous. They would much sooner see themselves shaking things up between this town and the monsters. What was this, some kind of punishment? For what? Their actions helped defeat the Horde in the end.

Somehow, they felt the need to get more food and drink at the bar. Maybe their brain was just too hungry to think properly.

1595379528068.pngValentine

As Valentine listened to the group around her, she quickly responded to Supergirl's question with a shrug. To be honest, she had some doubts within her about these two heroes showing up and saving the town. But, the nurse thought that she should be thankful, even if her uniform has blood on it now. Checking her bag, she did find some spare... clothes. It was her black silk lingerie, specifically in the style of a 'babydoll' variant. All she could think in her head was yikes. It wasn't that sexual, was it? I mean, they were just going to sleep. Wearing something like that is reasonable.

Suddenly, she felt a smooth fluff get near her. Looking down, it was Fluffington, one of the members of the group. It seemed like she was interested in having some chocolate. Valentine was completely awe-struck by the cuteness of the creature, giving her three squares instead of a measly one. As sexual as Valentine can get, she still did have an affinity for cute things. The nurse proceeded to go at the bar, looked at the bartender, and asked, "Whiskey, please."

Interacting With: Riven Riven DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

The Abomination
9092C70B-5197-4D24-9980-E7B129C8EF0B.png

Stress:​
◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼
He would quickly put away his locket, as he followed the others, to some sort of barn. He decided to rest against one of the walls here in the barn, but he didn’t felt right here, and being with his allies and getting to know each other better would be beneficial to each other. So he decided to start a conversation, as he said to the others “I know you may have not known each other for long, but getting to know each other would help our situation and get us along much better, my name is forgotten, along with many other things I wish to forget in my past, but I am now known as The Abomination.” as he waited for the others.
@ Open for interaction

Fluffington the Mighty's eyes sparkle with delight! Yay, more tastey food!~ She quickly gobbles down the three offered squares, giving Valentine a quick Nuzzle in thanks, before scampering off to where people were gathering to sleep! It's naptime, and that pile of hay looks sooooooooft! She takes a daring leap and lands on the accumulated straw.
thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Riven Riven P PopcornPie Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

With leftover meat in their tail, Double returned to the barn, just in time to see Fluffington being her usual, adorable self. "My name's Double Trouble, and I'm just as confused as you are." They decided to practice with the sword, swinging it at an invisible target. "I'm usually a mercenary/actor in my home world..."

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Sitting in the Hay, Fluffington the Mighty watches as Double gets some practice in, as she explains what she did in the past. Her stomach begins to turn sour, and she pulls herself out of the bedding. She let's out little whines as pain begins to roll through her body, her steps slowing until she is standing at the doorway of the barn. The hurting Eevee let's out a loud whine, before she opens her mouth and spews out everything she had eaten. That being the food from the bar, and the toxic chocolate. Fluffington the Mighty let's out another loud whine as she pukes some more.
Fluffington the Mighty takes 6 damage
P PopcornPie Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Evan
Upon you all lying down and doing your own business as such within the barn, the sounds of knocking can be heard from the door as Abe walks in, bowing. "Hope I'm not disturbing the lot of ya, I'm glad we have some more blades and hands to help us.", Abe takes a seat on a chair, nodding to the group, "You've all been one helluva sight for sore eyes. It's been a straight mess when these monsters came to be. Those two are damn impressive, they'll be protecting the walls while you all rest, I'm sure one of them will come to you all to wake you." The bartender lets out a chuckle, before nodding, "If all of you can find a way to end these monsters from existing, the people here will owe you their lives, including myself."

Abe keeps a smirk as he gives a small wave, before making his way back out, leaving you all to do as you please.

Perhaps if you're hungry you may stop by the bar once again.

Aiken and Shane are in Aiken's home.

But of course, resting and sleeping is always an option.
Despite the current events, and the glares coming from the frog

Mûg-Lûg looked over to evan

"Rest and recover Yes-Yes, they Speak-Speak of food, this I-I Want-Want!!!"

The warlords eager stomach had no intention of staying quiet at all

"Ofcourse I-I would share some with you, after all you gave me aid-help only right to let you Feast-Feast with Me-Me."

It was not unheard of for skaven share bounty with comrades but there was usually a measure of greedy selfishness involved
Evan looked back with cold, bright red, bug eyed lenses.

"... well.. I ain't gonna stop you... go on without me. Not much of uh.. an eater, around others at least."

Evan patted the rat man on the shoulder before sitting down. The frog continued to stare at Muggy, before... well.. making a rather interesting choice. Of course, something neither of the two would find out till later!!

Evan simply sat, looking around at the others in the barn.. he wondered, for only an instant, who some of them might be, since the rat was the only one he had talked to...

Vermin King Vermin King Riven Riven Everyone Everyone [OPEN FOR INTERACTION]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back