• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Reality Check! - A Multiversal Dnd Game, turned Aventure

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Eden Rose Strife

Eden nodded her head in understanding at Price saying a quiet thank you as the man enters a house nearby. When he comes out her heart breaks alongside his as he recounts the details of what happened and smiles sadly as she looks over to the man, crouching beside him and running a hand along his arm. "Aiken, My name is Eden." Eden looks to Evan, Mûg-Lûg and Price. "I will look for your son while my associates and I are here. I am so sorry this happened to you and your wife, but please do not lose hope yet. I do have some questions to further help us in finding your son. You said monsters? What do they look like?" Eden hated seeing people grieving after the loss of a loved one, for she has been there many times, the memories and flashbacks still as vivid as the day it happened. She hoped she could find their son alive not knowing of any monster that can cause that much damage.

Birb Birb Riven Riven jigglesworth jigglesworth Vermin King Vermin King

Supergirl listened in increasing horror at the Shane’s story, shapeshifting monsters and mothers trying to kill sons. Then to make matters even worse, there was a rustling in the bushes and a man came rushing out, screaming for help! Despite her better judgement she rushed toward the man, hoping against hope that it wasn't a monster!

”Are you alright!?” She asked the man. She stopped just ten feet short of the man, keeping a respectable distance just in case, ”what happened?!”

Riven Riven
thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

Doubleraptor's head tipped back, their snout wrinkling in flabbergast. Someone not impressed with their tricks!? Unthinkable! "All right, darling, I see how it is." Doubleraptor sighed, reverting to their typical Etherian form. "Now, then...that doesn't quite strike me as a coincidence. That magical item has a good chance of being the factor attracting these monsters." They took a polite little bite of the quiche, then added, "We've been warped down to Blackwood for something, so we my as well exercise every possibility available."

Fluffington the Mighty finishes the piece of tasty bread she was working on. "Wait, what's happening?" She spies the Double Dino and gasps in surprise. "An Archen!" She hops onto the dino, not a lick of fear in her mind. "Hello friend! Where did you come from! Will you be joining us on our journey?"
P PopcornPie QizPizza QizPizza Riven Riven darkred darkred

captain price 3.jpg
Interactions: Riven Riven (GM, Aiken), Birb Birb (Evan), Vermin King Vermin King (Mûg-Lûg), MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92 (Eden)
Aiken explained a bit about the situation they found themselves in. The group were in the trade town of Blackwood, in the country of of Veramon. He didn't say "kingdom," which is interesting. Perhaps it's led by a democracy or another kind of dictatorship. 21st day of the Summer Solstice, which doesn't exactly help. This might be not Earth, which means 21 days into summer might not be July. The exact time of year doesn't really matter, though, save for predicting temperature. Price is dressed for the heat, so thankfully they don't need to deal with winter.

At John's request, Aiken divulged what the deal with the corpses were. Monsters have been attacking the town recently, killing and kidnapping people. His and Carmela's son, who they are mourning, was part of an expeditionary force to deal with the threat. Clearly, the monsters are quite formidable and dangerous. Aiken dropped to his knees in deep grief, pleading with them to try and deal with the monsters, and find what happened to his son. Eden offered her help to him, and Evan seemed to as well.

Price knelt down in front of the man so he wouldn't have to stand, a sympathetic look on his face. "We'll see what we can do, Aiken. Who would be best to talk to for information on these monsters? Any head of the guard?" Talking with the head of the guards could also prove fruitful, as they're the ones actually fighting the monsters. Aiken is only a peasant, and although he was quick to pick up the pitchfork in defense, he probably isn't the one fending off the beasts.

In truth, John had no confidence that their son would be alive. But aside from being kind to the town, helping them out with this would certainly give them a good reputation. They might make useful allies, and have a town owing them a favor. The leader of this town might even reward them outright, should they speak with them. Which Price also plans to do, preferably before they set out.

Hearing Fluffington's pipe-up, Double just chuckled warmly. "Oh, that wasn't an Archen, sweetheart. It was Utahraptor, a large dromaeosaurid from the Early Cretaceous."

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

1593274157258.png

John Connor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Connor eyed the group in the bar, still a bit unnerved over the sight of Double change from an adorable cat to a walking dino. Magic wasn’t a thing in his world, just a myth. But at this pace, magic wasn’t a thing just made up here and by the otherworldly beings, was a little more common here apparently.

John Connor’s eyes raised at the prospect of more information.

“Blackwood? He crossed his arms for a second and pondered “So we are talking your town supplies others with supplies, like food and water, am I right? He was thinking in terms of his own job as a soldier in 2018 in the Human Resistance against Skynet.

“That means if you guys lose this town, that means everyone loses the main source of important supplies needed.”

“You know where we can gain information on the monsters we are facing?”

These monsters weren’t terminators by any means but if it meant moving on to whatever world came next, he’d fight as hard as he could.

Food laid in front of the group after John Wick paid with a large gold coin.

The food smelled good but he still didn’t trust what could be waiting.

Riven Riven
darkred darkred
QizPizza QizPizza
P PopcornPie
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

john-wick-5e38d8746361b.png
ks411f1fkpp31.jpg

INTERACTIONS: P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp darkred darkred Riven Riven

John Wick was probably expecting a tall glass of beer and a nice meaty stew with some nice, warm, buttered bread for his coin—I know I would—but what he got instead was mind blowing. The amount of food that was packed onto that platter was definitely enough to stuff an entire family! There was a massive quiche, assorted cheeses, skewers of meat sticking out of a pineapple, an entire ham, and a thick seafood stew. It was a meal fit for a king, and while John Wick was certainly no stranger to luxuries such as this, he was visibly astounded by the contrast between the medieval town and the food that was in front of him. One had to wonder where all of this came from, even if this town of Blackwood wa a supply line town in the country of Veramon. Wherever it came from, John Wick didn't make too much of a deal out of it as he thanked Abraham with a smile, "Thank you for generous meal." John Wick chuckled a little, "I can't imagine that all this is easy to get."

The assassin went on to pile his plate with a little bit of everything on the huge spread in front of him. Taking a fork, he went on to take several bites of the quiche, before washing it down with a sip of the so-called "Giant's Sweat". The drink tasted strange, but it was nowhere near as disgusting as the name implied. Being a man who's had his share of strong alcohol over the years, John Wick held the drink down well as he continued to eat.

There were only two notable pauses in his eating. The first was when he noticed that Double shapeshifted from a tiny cat into a feathered dinosaur. John Wick was understandably quite surprised and on guard at the sight of a dinosaur appearing in the middle of a bar. While Double speaking kept him from immediately pulling out his gun and shooting, It didn't exactly help with the shock. Eventually, John Wick settled down and went back to his meal. It wasn't long before the second interruption occurred. The conversation between Abraham and John Connor had led to the mention of "strange artifacts". John Wick looked to the two men as Abraham mentioned rumors of an artifact that either directly caused the increase in monster attacks, or drew in monsters indirectly. Whatever the case, it seemed as if this is what the group was looking for...if it was real.

At that point, it didn't seem as if Abraham didn't have much more information to give them, or if he did, he wasn't willing to reveal it. There wasn't much more they could do in either case. They had an entire town to investigate, and the inevitable monster attack that would most likely provide more information on the threat they were looking at. John Wick announced to Double, John Connor, and Fluffington, "If we don't have anymore questions, and if you are done eating, we should see what the others have discovered." John Wick specifically spoke to Conner, "We can learn more from the town guards and the rest of the town. I think Abraham doesn't know much more."

1593296428334.pngValentine

As a nurse, her first instinct was to assist the man's wounds. Behind her team of ninja nurses, she was still a nurse at heart. Proceeding to keep her distance, she got closer compared to Supergirl, but it was still a far distance from him, just around 6 feet away. "Sir, how do we know that you're not lying? Give us a sign to denote that you're not one of them," Valentine says in a loud and clear voice as her right hand held on to her bone saw, just in case things decided to get messy. She had some bandages on her, along with some alcohol to disinfect the wounds. The problem was whether or not she should trust the old man, as letting her guard down around a potential threat could risk the lives of the civilians within the village.

Interacting With: Riven Riven PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

As Eden, Price, and Evan attempted to work out on how to assist Aiken, the various repeated questions seemed to be continuous as he noticed Evan's amphibian companion still just staring at him. The man nods to their words as he stands up, dusting himself, "I appreciate the concern.. The knights are the only ones that have seen the general direction of where they may be coming from.. All of the sellswords and troops went in that direction.. No one has come back.." Aiken looks over to Price with a shake of the head, "There really is no head of the guard, the military here is nothing more than a mere militia." Aiken wiped his face with an arm , "Everyone sees different things.. I.. I have never seen any of them for myself.." Before Aiken could say anything else, the sounds of Carmela can be heard groaning in the background as the man looks back inside from a window. "I uh, I have to tend to my wife.. Please.. if you can find anything on our son.. We'll be forever in your debt.." The gentleman keeps his hands by his sides as he bows to the group, before opening the door and returning into the home, closing and locking it behind him.

"Seems that's all the info you're getting out of him.."

Birb Birb
Vermin King Vermin King
MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92
jigglesworth jigglesworth
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's not easy, but it's worth its weight for a gold piece.", the barkeep replies with a nod, before suddenly perking an eyebrow at Wick with a smirk at him downing a glass of the liquor, pretty well actually. "Suggest you take it easy after that, drink might be a bit rough for your first time.", Abe says with a tap of his head. As Double took notice of Abe's reaction to their transformation, he simply crossed his arms as they turned into a dino like creature, one the eevee known as Fluffington hopped on and didn't mind the fact she was talking to a predatory creature. The bartender had reached under for another glass as he held it, hearing John Connor's question with a nod before bringing the glass to his lips to down another take of Giant's Sweat. "It's been said these creatures tend to change into different forms and are seen differently from each different pair of eyes.", the friendly face says with a grunt, letting out a sigh. At the mention of Wick telling about moving on, Abe nods as he jots a thumb in the direction before he speaks, "The Knights tend to be the best bet if you want any info -" A very split second is all it took to be missed before one of the bar attendants Connor spoke to in the corner of the room suddenly dropped onto the table face first, the tankard of alcohol dropping from their barely opened hand and fingers, before the person beside them fell into the same position.

The barkeep perks an eyebrow before cupping his hands around his mouth, yelling to the corner, "Huh? Hey! You guys alright?"

darkred darkred
P PopcornPie
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp
QizPizza QizPizza

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Please..!", the old man yells as he cups his side, seeing Kara and Valentine approach, "I'm not one of those.. Those things!" A trail of blood can be seen from him further down the trail, but the man seems to be more concerned as he looks to both of the females, and at the knight. "Please..! You've got to believe me..! I.. I don't know how to prove it that I'm not one of them.. I escaped..! But.. They are already in the town..! Shane lets out a sudden gasp as he looks over and keeps a close eye on the old man, raising his weapon higher. "An accusation like this would end up having you killed! Tell me this is some joke of bandits!" The Old man suddenly begins to shake his head and arms, "No! I SWEAR IT! There are monsters! And some of them may have already infiltrated the base!" Shane shakes his head in disbelief before turning to the inside of the village, glancing around, "Other than you folk no-one has come in or out. There's no way." "Please! I beg of you! I'm telling the truth!"

In the town square, like the others, a sudden hole pops open as a strangely half naked and outfitted man is thrown out face first onto the dust. As he has been tossed into the center with the familiar ability card attached in his lips, the voice of Mr. Mxyzptlk can be heard coming from it loudly to the point that the group that is already there can hear it, but the civilians remain completely oblivious to the imp.

"Should've been out here on time for your interview like everyone else! Now get!"

Once the words have been said and he was kicked through the vortex by a kick to the rear, the dimensional gateway fizzles out of existence once again.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

”They are in the town!?” This was getting worse and worse, her mouth was agape, ”but how?” Disturbed, Supergirl casts out her hearing throughout the town, but realizes that the shift must have effected her powers more than she thought. The best she could get was murmuring at the bar. She wasn't sure if she believed the man but he seemed distressed enough and hasn't attacked them yet. She walked closer to the old man, ”how do you know this?”

Riven Riven
thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

1593306467807.pngValentine

As tensions rose between the knight and the old man, the nurse closed her eyes and focused on deciding to believe the old man or not. Judging from his trail of blood behind him, it was certain that he was in pain. However, his accusation threw off Valentine for being a frightening fact for the villagers, if it was ever true. Her red eyes proceeded to dart all over his body, examining his wounds and movements to see whether or not he's lying. His hands were fidgety, his lips were trembling, and his body was trying to lessen its pain by limping. Valentine examined his eyes, seeing no signs of deception as his eyes truly showed that he was in pain.

It came to Valentine as something natural, since her entire team was deceived by Double against their fight with Marie. Her deceptiveness was convincing, convincing enough to get her entire team killed due to how much it disrupted their plans. If she learned anything from that experience, it would be the ability to distinguish what's real from what's fake.

1593307442014.pngTurning her head towards Shane's direction, she opened her eyes and gave a serious look towards him. She was not going to let this old man bleed out to death. She had a promise as a nurse to take care of every patient she encounters, no matter what the situation is. Valentine grabbed a roll of bandages and a bottle of alcohol from her back satchel, holding them in her hands that had white surgical gloves on them stained with a bit of blood.

"Shane! He's telling the truth," she shouted out to the skeptical knight. "Do you think a monster would intentionally injure themselves to make their story plausible? As far as I can tell, judging from his movements, he's not lying. What he said is concerning, but he has no reason to say that unless he's trying to scare us, or he's warning us to prevent more lives from getting killed by these monsters."

Flipping her head towards the blonde's direction, Valentine was serious about getting this man's health back to normal. "You, carry him with your arms. Ask him questions along the way. Make sure that he's not going to pass away on your hands. I'm not going to let this man die on my watch, and that's a promise." She readjusted her surgical gloves, cracking her neck as she was ready to save a patient's life.

Interacting With: Riven Riven PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
Location: At the gate, about to go full nurse on this old man.

Mûg-Lûg

1593306018066.png

Finally free from the labyrinth of his own mind Mûg-Lûg realises he has been poked in the snout by evan

A quick exhale from his nose and he stated

"No-No, don't do that it-it makes my snout feel funny!!"

After a brisk shake of his head Mûg-Lûg noticed the Man-thing had left them and everyone looked like they had some ideas

However upon scanning the group he couldn't help but notice the elf, to many she would seem pleasant and spritely but to Mûg-Lûg, a bitter reminder of the foul creature's who took from him and fled

He could feel his anger burning and rising, but, he looked to John Price and Evan electing that that kind of behaviour here would do him no service's

"So-So, Man-Thing Tasked us with getting his Offspring Back-Back?"
"Hurh John do You-You have any ideas?"
"Hm Maybe even Evan has Theories?"
"If-If Offspring has been taken maybe has been eaten... Or the monsters have their own Plan-Schemes Hmmm?"

The warlord was awaiting a response but something tickled his whiskers, a familiar scent coming from an unusual source

A corpse in the home of the Man-Thing

"Wait-Wait."

The Warlord threw his paw in the air amidst the group, though some would be struggling to call that clawed hand a paw

Mûg-Lûg Leaned over to price and evan close enough to whisper

"Listen While I Talk-Chitter, I Smell Death In Aiken-Thing's Home, Not-Not Sure if dead recent or long ago but I-I know that smell."

The warlord looked at the group as he told them this, when he had finished he awaited response

Riven Riven Birb Birb jigglesworth jigglesworth MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92 FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Last edited:
The old man looks up at Kara with pleading eyes, "Please! I'm telling the truth! Before I could get out..! They were heading in this direction..!" Shane remains unmoving and silent as he keeps an eye on the trio, still looking past them, "Fine, if you want to help him go ahead! I'll still keep watch over!" The Knight simply drops his pike before pulling out a bow and arrow, hoisting it tightly, "The chance this could be a trap, is high, but if you want to risk your lives go ahead!"

The old man nods as he rolls to his side, slowly showing his bleeding wound as he continues to plead. "Thank you kind ma'am.. thank you..!" The wound seems to be pretty deep, showing large scarring and cuts as the pool of blood continues to get bigger, exposed bone can be seen as the elderly man continues to whimper and groan in definitely unexaggerated pain.

The Abomination
D10AD5EE-1355-4E3B-BF29-BC8CC45F1441.png
His form would be thrown out of a portal, as the Imp like creature who threw him said strange words that he really didn’t understand much, but considering that it said something about others, meant he was not the only one here in this strange place. Getting back up, checking his chains for any form of damage, before putting the small cloak on his back, now protected by the rays of the sun.

Now..... it was time to look for these unlikely allies, as he began using his heightened sense of smell in order to figure out the scent trail of someone. Of course.... he was not searching for a human scent trail, since there were many of them here and would most likely throw him off any chance of finding someone. So, he began looking for the strangest scent trail closest to him,, and there were many around him, along the floor, on walls, but one that seemed promising was one that led to a building with a large heat signature inside, and seemed like a hub of sorts for people. He began his way towards the bar, hoping to find something

Once he reached the door, he had entered, and those who looked at the door, would have found the strangest man. He looked like the poorest of the poor here, but his lack of a shirt revealed a group of chains and locks on his torso, and a large A scarred into his head. The eyes of this man were unable to be seen, for a permanent form of darkness seemed to cover the organ that is located inside his eye sockets. He began walking inside and looking for something that screams strange to him, making sure he looked everywhere twice.

View attachment 749214

John Connor
1593304015851.png
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Connor eyed the others and was about to turn to John Wick who was telling them to get out of there.

John Connor was extremely suspicious as the man he talked to suddenly fell over in quick succession one after the other.

He stayed at a distance but as far as he could tell, the men were just buzzed and drunk out of their minds.

But the bartenders and the rest are staring at the two in confusion.

giphy.gif

John Connor's POV

I watched as confused men and woman searched for a source of hope, a source for inspiration for this ragtag group called peasants and townsfolk.

I watched every day to seeing men and woman killed by terminators over and over in a seemingly endless war of man vs machines.

But in this game of war, if it was fighting terminators or fighting a enemy they didn't know, Connor fought hard for the men and woman who wanted to fight on his side.

Someone would of hell thought I was drunk as a buzzard right there and then as I grabbed a beer and hopped up on the bar.

"Who's sick of what's happening out there? Why should everyone live in constant fear of the monsters that plague the town? I held up the cup of beer in my hands as I yelled out my rallying call.

"Who wishes to fight back? To protect your children, grandchildren and their grand-kids?!

Once again, I thought I felt at the top of the world, I thought I was achieving something that would change the future of these folks.

"LET US FIGHT BACK!

"There is no fate in what we make! This is John Connor. If you heard this, YOU ARE THE RESISTANCE!"

It was only then, the rallying solider finished his war chant as he placed down his beer and pulled himself off the bar, looking at the bar patrons.

Riven Riven
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp
QizPizza QizPizza
P PopcornPie

Attachments

• 1593309482870.png
    1593309482870.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 0
Fluffington the Mighty stares at Double Trouble for a few moments, ignorant of the happenings around the bar. "Can you Transform back to your normal self? I wanna test something!"
P PopcornPie

Double, already being in their normal form, just stared at Fluffington. "Sure, let's see what kind of powers you hold, little one." Suddenly, people began to drop...dead?...and it looked like it had something to do with their alcohol consumption. "...But make it quick!"

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Last edited:
"Hrm..... I think it'll work..." Fluffington the Mighty does a quick flip, light enveloping her form.
FLUFFINGTON THE MIGHTY USED MIMIC!
FLUFFINGTON THE MIGHTY USED TRANSFORM!

Fluffington the Mighty's form blurs, shifting and growing, expanding. Colors begin to shift to a familiar shades of green and black, until a copy of Double Trouble is standing in front of her.
1593316929430.png
She stretches her arms and inhales through her nose, then speaks in Fluffington the Mighty's voice. "Hah! Did it! I figured if I could copy a Ditto I could copy you! Man, the view up here is so different! Shame I can't keep this." She does a twirl and looks herself over.
P PopcornPie darkred darkred QizPizza QizPizza Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Riven Riven

The Abomination
9092C70B-5197-4D24-9980-E7B129C8EF0B.png

Stress:
◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼
Maybe he should have came in at a much later time, for not only a person who was giving a speech to the crowd inside of what he can tell was a bar, two people who look very similar, like twins similar to each other, and some knocked out occupants of said Bar. But, this would at least be the place to start, as he walked forward, paying no mind to the scene currently happening around him, as he went to the two twin like, Lizard people...?, and spoke to them in a calm and quiet voice.

“Excuse me.... but are you also..... brought here by a special someone... because I am supposed to be looking for others who are here for the same reason....” the man said, as he waited for an response from either of them.
P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

"Eh?" Fluffington the Mighty looks confused at Double Trouble's Reaction. The not so little idiots attention as caught by someone else coming near and talking. "Oh? Yeah! We were sent to do to a thing! By a bunch of weird guys! Are you here to be our friends too? Wait..." She then turns and gets up in Double Troubles face.
1593321103088.png
"What's the matter with you? Have you never seen someone else use Transform before?"
P PopcornPie Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Double struggled to answer the newbie while they struggled to get away. "Uh, y-yeah, w-w-w-we're characters in some k-k-kind of game. We're here for s-s-s-something, and I'm guessing it has s-s-s-something to do with those people passing out." Then Fluffington just had to get closer to them, meeting her copied eyes with theirs. Yeesh, were their eyes really that creepy looking up close?! "U-uh...nobody's ever upstaged me, n-n-no..."

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Evan
1593362456558.png

"Aiken, My name is Eden." Eden looks to Evan, Mûg-Lûg and Price. "I will look for your son while my associates and I are here. I am so sorry this happened to you and your wife, but please do not lose hope yet. I do have some questions to further help us in finding your son. You said monsters? What do they look like?" Eden hated seeing people grieving after the loss of a loved one, for she has been there many times, the memories and flashbacks still as vivid as the day it happened. She hoped she could find their son alive not knowing of any monster that can cause that much damage.
“Associates?? I mean... I GUESS...”

Evan rolled his eyes under his mask.. he supposed working with a group like this would uh... not be SO bad.... although his work in groups had been annoying in the past for him...
"We'll see what we can do, Aiken. Who would be best to talk to for information on these monsters? Any head of the guard?" Talking with the head of the guards could also prove fruitful, as they're the ones actually fighting the monsters. Aiken is only a peasant, and although he was quick to pick up the pitchfork in defense, he probably isn't the one fending off the beasts.
"I appreciate the concern.. The knights are the only ones that have seen the general direction of where they may be coming from.. All of the sellswords and troops went in that direction.. No one has come back.." Aiken looks over to Price with a shake of the head, "There really is no head of the guard, the military here is nothing more than a mere militia." Aiken wiped his face with an arm , "Everyone sees different things.. I.. I have never seen any of them for myself.." Before Aiken could say anything else, the sounds of Carmela can be heard groaning in the background as the man looks back inside from a window. "I uh, I have to tend to my wife.. Please.. if you can find anything on our son.. We'll be forever in your debt.." The gentleman keeps his hands by his sides as he bows to the group, before opening the door and returning into the home, closing and locking it behind him.
"... the knights huh... so... I guess... we just GO in that direction. I mean.. that seems like the most obvious choice..."

"No-No, don't do that it-it makes my snout feel funny!!"

After a brisk shake of his head Mûg-Lûg noticed the Man-thing had left them and everyone looked like they had some ideas
Evan looked at the rest of his group, as Mug retaliated a bit. Evan stopped poking him, though the initial reaction was rather humorous. Well... until Mug began talking about something a bit more uh.. sinister...
"So-So, Man-Thing Tasked us with getting his Offspring Back-Back?"
"Hurh John do You-You have any ideas?"
"Hm Maybe even Evan has Theories?"
"If-If Offspring has been taken maybe has been eaten... Or the monsters have their own Plan-Schemes Hmmm?"
"... well I mean.. we can HOPE that he didn't get eaten.. and also that these monsters were stupid enough to not have any.. 'plan-schemes'... damn... this reminds me all to well that happened just recently but.. eh, it's a bit different from my experiences."
"Wait-Wait."

The Warlord threw his paw in the air amidst the group, though some would be struggling to call that clawed hand a paw

Mûg-Lûg Leaned over to price and evan close enough to whisper

"Listen While I Talk-Chitter, I Smell Death In Aiken-Thing's Home, Not-Not Sure if dead recent or long ago but I-I know that smell."

The warlord looked at the group as he told them this, when he had finished he awaited respons
"Huh-?"

Evan continued to focus on the rat man who had.. well... made quite a shocking claim...

"... My mask sort of hinders my sense of smell but... are you sure...?"

Evan's eyes slowly wandered to... well.. Aiken's wife...

"... It's... not her right?? She just uh.. passed out.. didn't she...?"

Evan had also been whispering to the group... he was a bit suspicious of the claim but at the same time, he had seen crazier things happen. MUCH crazier things.

Vermin King Vermin King MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92 jigglesworth jigglesworth Riven Riven

Users who are viewing this thread

Back