• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Reality Check! - A Multiversal Dnd Game, turned Aventure

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Oh my God, darling!" At the first sound of Eevee vomiting, Double ran to Fluffington, rocking her in their tail. Of course, this had the side effect of Fluffington throwing up all over said tail. "Oh, geez, so much for my smooth skin...Let it out, darling...Dear Lord, is that chocolate!? Who gave you chocolate?! Must be quite the irresponsible character..."

After Fluffington finished, Double allowed her to crawl to Evan. "Here, sweetheart. And I can get more." They gave her some fries and pieces of meat.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Eden Rose Strife
1595560787036.png

Eden takes a deep breath and finds a quiet place on the upper level of the barn, away from everyone's glances, resting against some hay bales. She brushes away some tears as the unpleasant memories of her childhood came flooding back. "Deep breaths Eden, Deep breaths." She tries to clear her head and smiles sadly "Everything will be fine." Eden wipes away her tears and lets out a shaky breath before singing a song that helped her cope after the - She clenches her eyes closed, shutting out the memory and focuses on the words of the song.

"I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone
These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase
When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me"

Eden lost in the music forgets about those around her until Double exclaims in worry over the little fluff ball in their team. "Oh no. I hope no one heard me" She peers around seeing no one glance up at her and takes a deep breath. She pulls out her dagger and spins it around her fingers, a distraction from the pain deep in her heart.

@open for interaction

The Abomination
9092C70B-5197-4D24-9980-E7B129C8EF0B.png
Stress:
◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼​
Everything was going well, as he learned one of the names of his other teammate, who was called ‘Double’, but then his face turned to one of pure shock, as one of their allies, the fluffy silver dog like creature that scared the monstrous humanoid earlier , barfed without warning. He watched, as he figured out that it was apparently chocolate from the conversation going around the room, and decided to join the side of the sickly Fluffington, and saying to the small creature “Are you ok.... do you need any medical attention or are you fine....” as he waited for an response
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp P PopcornPie Birb Birb

Her little ears twitching as she listens to Eden's song, Fluffington the Mighty let's out a low moan. "I feel horrible, this is a close second to drowning." She doesn't move to eat the food left behind by Double Trouble, but her nose twitches as she smells it. For now she just lay's down in Evan's lap.
P PopcornPie Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Birb Birb KissMyAsh KissMyAsh

Evan
1595600046156.png

Fluffington the Mighty finishes spewing her guts out and makes her way into the barn, a sad, high pitched whine coming out of her the entire trek. She makes her way into the nearest lap and climbs into it, giving Evan the chance to pet her fluffy silver fur, and hoping to be comforted.
".........."

Evan looked down at this little.. thing... this little cat thing... and grunted. Not out of annoyance, but simply out of acknowledgement..
Everything was going well, as he learned one of the names of his other teammate, who was called ‘Double’, but then his face turned to one of pure shock, as one of their allies, the fluffy silver dog like creature that scared the monstrous humanoid earlier , barfed without warning. He watched, as he figured out that it was apparently chocolate from the conversation going around the room, and decided to join the side of the sickly Fluffington, and saying to the small creature “Are you ok.... do you need any medical attention or are you fine....” as he waited for an response
Her little ears twitching as she listens to Eden's song, Fluffington the Mighty let's out a low moan. "I feel horrible, this is a close second to drowning." She doesn't move to eat the food left behind by Double Trouble, but her nose twitches as she smells it. For now she just lay's down in Evan's lap.
".... ok.... we're doing this... uh.. listen. Lil dude. I get you're down, scared, upset. But you and just about everyone in our group is standing so uh.. you know. There ain't no reason to worry right now. If you do, it'll eat you from the inside like fucking MAGGOTS and I know how awful that feels..."

"And uh.. you."

Evan pointed to the abomination.

".... you look stressed. Ain't good for you. Makes you do wild shit, you know?"

Evan leaned back, resting on his palms..

"Why are you so stressed?? Maybe it's me, but.. eh... Maybe I just don't have time to stress myself over little things like fighting..."

Evan didn't pet the silver little creature in his lap, but he did let it stay as long as it wished. The ONLY creature he'd pet was his lovely little frog who-... where WAS it...??? Evan didn't feel it along his neck or shoulder... Oh well. It would.. PROBABLY stay out of trouble.. right???

Vermin King Vermin King Riven Riven DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Mûg-Lûg

1595605882025.png

Mûg-Lûg being a creature of wrath and immeasurable hunger chose to get food

His ally Evan was fine he thought he can handle himself

Hell he may even grow to like him at this rate

"Keeper, Keeper!! I-I Want-Want Food Now!!!"

His approach was less than graceful but in his mind Mûg-Lûg felt it got the message across

"Many-Many Meats Yes-Yes, Many-Many Drink Yes-Yes, Now-Now!!!"

He was aware it sounded demanding but wasn't this how most Man-Thinngs spoke to their servers

Riven Riven @Open for Interaction

As Mûg-Lûg had asked for food and drinks, he was responded to the sound of Abe arriving, a hearty chuckle and a roll of the eyes as he placed several tankards of Giant's Sweat and some plates of the meal that he had given to John Wick a few bits earlier. The smell of vomit had caused the Barkeep to suddenly wince as he shuddered, "Jesus, what died in here." After covering his nose, Abe would nod and proceed out, leaving with a wave of the hand.

Some time later..

Regardless of where you were, everyone had blacked out for a few hours, you all had a nice bit of rest, all feeling rejuvenated and A-okay for what was bound to come. Surprisingly enough, even though some of you had been in the bar, and in other areas, you all had strangely woken up inside of the barn yet again, on separate Hay Bales for each individual as the bright light of day had begun peering through the window. Whatever mystical force was there, had caused all of you to have some rest regardless of how you spent your night.

The sudden sounds of a crashing door has been heard as the Infamous Chainsaw maniac walked in with, waving his weapons around after he kicked the door down to the point of tearing it off of its hinges, the sounds of two more footsteps walking in behind as the door kicker made his entrance. "Gooood morning there Folks!", yells Ash, the man leaning against the door frame as The Hunter remained close behind, "We got work to do." Abe had followed in behind, a cart of plates with the scent of freshly cooked eggs and pork, and tankards of water, "Mornin' people! Might as well get you all readied up with a morning meal, so grab a plate!" Abe looks to the two other misplaced heroes, before turning to the crew, "These two had devised a pretty handy plan, we'll get it sorted out on-"

In the corner of the room, lay yet another new mysterious character in the corner of the room atop her own hay bale, a woman with glasses and black hair. "What? When did you get in here?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah, I know, I did a definite good job in bringing her in didn't I folks, another late bloomer to join the game!"

"Yeah, not a bad idea space elf! Sneaking her in as they slept was pretty smart."

"Well to be fair, I thought it would've been a bit more, flashier, I mean come on just look at her! She would fit well in my next fanfi-!"

"DON'T YOU FINISH THAT SENTENCE YOU CREEP!"

"Yes even I must admit that is, rather odd."

"Yeah *burp* despite all of the places where I've been, nothing is as creepy and as odd as your stories of other people."

The Cast

Starring:

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl as Valentine

darkred darkred as John Connor

@QizPizza as John Wick

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Super Girl

Birb Birb as Evan

@jigglesworth as Captain John Price

@MysticPainter92 as Eden Strife

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fluffington The Mighty

Vermin King Vermin King as Mûg-Lûg

P PopcornPie as Double Trouble

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 as The Abomination

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja as Bayonetta

Supergirl.

She didn't remember falling asleep but she did remember waking up. She got up groggily as her morning was interrupted by Abe and the chainsaw dude And groaned a bit as she jumped off the bed.

She also noticed the new girl....

”Wait who are you?!”

Riven Riven GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

"Im up!" The eevee announced as she popped awake. She adjusts her footing in Evans lap before leaping with all her might, all the force of her ascent going right into her poor masked seat. She lands on her feet and darts out the barn, chanting, "It's morning~"
Riven Riven Birb Birb

"Aaah...let Scene Two begin!" Double uncurled from their bale, stretching out like an upside down cat.

What Double didn't tell everyone-and probably wouldn't unless asked-was the strange mix of a dream and a nightmare.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

They were in a dark alley, not unlike the alleys one would find here. The Etherian stood there, seeing all their new comrades off with a smile as they all went...home, they presumed. Before they could go down their separate way, however, they saw one, two...three pairs of six different eyes. The first set was the largest, once gentle-looking, but irreversibly polluted with dark intentions. The smallest pair, on the right, was in similar condition, but the glimmers of a once kind heart weren't nearly as noticeable in its pinkish irises. The middle pair between them had stiff blue irises, and, unlike the other two, didn't blink.

"You're a little late to the show."
The Etherian said blankly. "It's over. The cast has just exited stage left."

"Oh, I know..."
Chimed the bearer of the middle pair, as she stepped forward. As she let her shadow cloak burn away in the amber torch lighting, she revealed her second shell: A fabric suit in the form of a cartoon porcupine, her quills sticking out, making her look wider than she actually was. The other two pairs followed, revealing themselves as some kind of black and orange dog with horns, and some kind of blue sea turtle with a spiked shell, a long neck, and a short, stubby horn.

Jarvis'_Houndoom.png
unnamed (3).jpg

"Double Trouble..." The porcupine snickered as Double stiffened. "I'm your new agent, remember? And you could say I'm taking you back to your dressing room." The rodent's mask tipped up slowly, only revealing her tiny teeth.

"N-no thanks, I've got my o-"

"Minerva! Styx! Let's get our actor back home."

Both animals sneered excitedly, then charged towards them.

🌑🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒🌑

"So, what's for breakfast?"
As casual as though they hadn't just been awoken by the image of two gigantic animals running up to capture them, Double surveyed Abe's breakfast cart, licking their lips.

Interactions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Bayonetta
Bayonetta has been awake the whole time not that she is not capable of feeling tired but is always full of energy. She glared at Supergirl as she asked who she is. She also smiles. She isn't fond of being rude to others but there is nothing wrong with introducing herself to new people. Not all witches are bad, she is one of them. She then said a word.

"My name is Bayonetta. Don't worry, I won't bite. I'm not one of those witches who are evil. I'm certainly on good terms with your companions. No, I am one of your companions. How about the two of us get along? Truce?" She asked happily as she offers Supergirl a handshake to see if she is willing to accept her trust.

Supergirl

9C7D3191-8F00-483A-993D-5C7A6A912A71.jpeg

Supergirl eyed the hand for a moment and, surmising that this new member wouldn't betray them so soon - not that Kara had any reason to suspect her of betrayal but one can't help but be cautious around powerful strangers - she shook her hand (matching Kara’s 15 strength to Bayonetta’s 8 strength) and said cheerily, ”charmed welcome to the group! I'm Kara. But most people just call me Supergirl! Or SG for short!” She let's go of the handshake awkwardly and now seems sheepish. ”Oh hey there's breakfast! Come on! I'm starving!” She exclaimed bouncing off to the breakfast tray and helping herself to some food.

Riven Riven
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Interactions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Bayonetta
Bayonetta would love to grab a bite and spend time with her new friend but she doesn't feel like eating breakfast at the moment. If she were to do so then she would probably get to know her better by now rather than soon. She prefers to skip breakfast and eat something for lunch. Probably.

She would've gone into battle with an empty stomach if she hasn't eaten something for breakfast. It's not that she is shy around other people, she just doesn't feel like eating at the moment. Her opportunity would've turned out differently.

"I'm sorry but I may have to skip breakfast. I have to pass. I'm not hungry at the moment. Perhaps I will when lunch comes around?" She asked.

Mûg-Lûg

1595694215083.png

Mûg-Lûg took notice of the witch

Never was a fan of magic, for his own reasons, still another hand in the end would prove useful

Instead of introducing himself Mûg-Lûg ate his food slowly and carefully

Keeping a watchful eye of his surroundings

Staying silent and letting the others talk was seemingly ok here, no plans or schemes to kill one another

It was nice to not have to be one step ahead for once

"Mmm, Food Very nice today Yes-Yes."

Muttering to himself happily consuming his food

once his plate was empty he licked it clean, a sign he enjoyed the meal enough to savour every last bit

The warlord let out a quiet giggle of delight as he did not have to fight anyone off this time

But what now he wondered

Riven Riven @Open for Interaction

1595721313016.png

John Connor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Connor was already awake before the door knock. He was already adjusting his weapon. It's when the man with the roaring chainsaw on his arm, Ash Williams was already yelling for everyone to get up and get ready to eat before going out.

He would never quite get used to a chainsaw toting man kicking down the door but at least it was better than a terminator kicking down his door, right?"

John Connor walked toward the breakfast table and sat anywhere and took some food and placed it on his plate.

For once, John appreciated the real food offer. Back home, either he'd have to gather some food in the wastelands of Earth or get what the military had left to eat.

He sat quietly and ate some of the food, taking what he needed and not more.

Riven Riven
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja
Others

(Open for Interaction)

Fluffington the Mighty finishes her tour of the town and her morning zoomies, and bounces around the cart of food, chanting "Food Food Food Food Food~!" Finishing her circle, she casts the Mage Hand cantrip to grab a plate and bring it down to her, and then the spectral hand returns to the cart to grab a tankard of water. She dismisses the hand once it places the tankard and begins to eat messily.
darkred darkred Vermin King Vermin King PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Riven Riven P PopcornPie

Evan
1595860164762.png

Mûg-Lûg being a creature of wrath and immeasurable hunger chose to get food

His ally Evan was fine he thought he can handle himself

Hell he may even grow to like him at this rate

"Keeper, Keeper!! I-I Want-Want Food Now!!!"

His approach was less than graceful but in his mind Mûg-Lûg felt it got the message across

"Many-Many Meats Yes-Yes, Many-Many Drink Yes-Yes, Now-Now!!!"

He was aware it sounded demanding but wasn't this how most Man-Thinngs spoke to their servers
Regardless of where you were, everyone had blacked out for a few hours, you all had a nice bit of rest, all feeling rejuvenated and A-okay for what was bound to come. Surprisingly enough, even though some of you had been in the bar, and in other areas, you all had strangely woken up inside of the barn yet again, on separate Hay Bales for each individual as the bright light of day had begun peering through the window. Whatever mystical force was there, had caused all of you to have some rest regardless of how you spent your night.

The sudden sounds of a crashing door has been heard as the Infamous Chainsaw maniac walked in with, waving his weapons around after he kicked the door down to the point of tearing it off of its hinges, the sounds of two more footsteps walking in behind as the door kicker made his entrance. "Gooood morning there Folks!", yells Ash, the man leaning against the door frame as The Hunter remained close behind, "We got work to do." Abe had followed in behind, a cart of plates with the scent of freshly cooked eggs and pork, and tankards of water, "Mornin' people! Might as well get you all readied up with a morning meal, so grab a plate!" Abe looks to the two other misplaced heroes, before turning to the crew, "These two had devised a pretty handy plan, we'll get it sorted out on-"

In the corner of the room, lay yet another new mysterious character in the corner of the room atop her own hay bale, a woman with glasses and black hair. "What? When did you get in here?"
Evan had slept rather soundly that night. Which was weird.. usually he jolted awake in the middle of the night for no reason. It was a habit of his after living on such a dangerous planet for so many years.. but upon waking up...
"Im up!" The eevee announced as she popped awake. She adjusts her footing in Evans lap before leaping with all her might, all the force of her ascent going right into her poor masked seat. She lands on her feet and darts out the barn, chanting, "It's morning~"
That little silver creature was on his lap! He well.. didn't MIND too much.. just hoped he didn't have any lingering fur...
Mûg-Lûg took notice of the witch

Never was a fan of magic, for his own reasons, still another hand in the end would prove useful

Instead of introducing himself Mûg-Lûg ate his food slowly and carefully

Keeping a watchful eye of his surroundings

Staying silent and letting the others talk was seemingly ok here, no plans or schemes to kill one another

It was nice to not have to be one step ahead for once

"Mmm, Food Very nice today Yes-Yes."

Muttering to himself happily consuming his food

once his plate was empty he licked it clean, a sign he enjoyed the meal enough to savour every last bit

The warlord let out a quiet giggle of delight as he did not have to fight anyone off this time

But what now he wondered
Evan sat up, seeing his little rat friend, munching away happily. And.. since well, no one else was around he could talk to, he walked over and plopped down next to Mug Lug.

And immediately took out some sort of granola bar from his hoodie pocket. It wasn't a brand any one else would recognize however..

He lifted his mask, just barely enough to uncover his mask, and took a C R U N C H Y bite out of the granola, before looking over at Mug..

"You uh... can't see any other part of my face, right?"

That was when.. Mug would hear a loud CROAK from nearby.. almost.. right in his ear. In fact.. ACTUALLY right NEXT to his ear.. That frog, that damned frog, hopped off of the rat man's shoulder, and landed on Evan's lap, with a froggy little smile. Seemed it was investigating him...

".... oh... well... that's something then..."

Vermin King Vermin King Riven Riven DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Mûg-Lûg

1596411891650.png

Mûg-Lûg glanced over to Evan

"Saw something but No-No face-"

The warlord was cut off by the frog's loud croak and watched it with slowly boiling rage

Alas the frog returned to its master and Mûg-Lûg could not in good consious kill it

"Yes-Yes something indeed."

Mûg-Lûg growled

Returning to talk to Evan Mûg-Lûg asked

"Why do You-You Hide away your face hmm? Something out of Place-Place? Or Frightened to show face incase of traitors?"

Mûg-Lûg had little to no tact, why would he need tact when talking to an ally, Mûg-Lûg could smell it in the air something was not normal about Evan

But he did not let his curiosity kill him

He had heard tales of a cat that was killed this way, but Mûg-Lûg is no cat

Mûg-Lûg was smart, he knew that is he wanted answers it would be smarter to ask specific questions or in the case of treasure, send someone else to retrieve it

But all he had was himself and feigning stupidity was the best way to get his answers

Amidst this Mûg-Lûg decided it would be time to secure an ally and this was the time to do it

"Listen to Me-Me Evan, these Other-Things are Strange-Weird can't speak for them."

"But You-You and Me-Me are capable allies Yes-Yes, Your appearance makes no change in my eyes Yes-Yes."

"You-You get my Back-Tail and I got Yours, Agreed? Do we have a Treaty-Pact?"

Mûg-Lûg held out his right paw open handed, claws long and dark, pustules forming on some parts of his arm breaching his ghostly white fur

Riven Riven Birb Birb

Evan
1596419497453.png
Mûg-Lûg glanced over to Evan

"Saw something but No-No face-"

The warlord was cut off by the frog's loud croak and watched it with slowly boiling rage

Alas the frog returned to its master and Mûg-Lûg could not in good consious kill it

"Yes-Yes something indeed."

Mûg-Lûg growled
".... Good...."

Evan adjusted his mask, only hiding his mouth a little more, and then lifted the frog to put him on his shoulder. And then took another crunchy bite out of the granola bar.
Returning to talk to Evan Mûg-Lûg asked

"Why do You-You Hide away your face hmm? Something out of Place-Place? Or Frightened to show face incase of traitors?"

Mûg-Lûg had little to no tact, why would he need tact when talking to an ally, Mûg-Lûg could smell it in the air something was not normal about Evan

But he did not let his curiosity kill him

He had heard tales of a cat that was killed this way, but Mûg-Lûg is no cat

Mûg-Lûg was smart, he knew that is he wanted answers it would be smarter to ask specific questions or in the case of treasure, send someone else to retrieve it

But all he had was himself and feigning stupidity was the best way to get his answers
"... my mask?? Well... uh... not sure sometimes..."

As good of a liar as Evan was, there was only the slightest chance that anyone could tell this wasn't true..

"... maybe I'm just so used to wearing it all the time in wastelands where I NEED to wear it. Or heh.. maybe I'm terrified I'll be blinded by the light because I've worn tinted lenses for the past four years...."

Evan again crunched on the bar...

"My question, for you, mister rat man, is why do you wear YOUR mask huh?? Think 'bout THAT."
Amidst this Mûg-Lûg decided it would be time to secure an ally and this was the time to do it

"Listen to Me-Me Evan, these Other-Things are Strange-Weird can't speak for them."

"But You-You and Me-Me are capable allies Yes-Yes, Your appearance makes no change in my eyes Yes-Yes."

"You-You get my Back-Tail and I got Yours, Agreed? Do we have a Treaty-Pact?"

Mûg-Lûg held out his right paw open handed, claws long and dark, pustules forming on some parts of his arm breaching his ghostly white fur
Evan looked down at the paw.. and then back up at this new... friend??? Ally?? Who knows...

"I mean... I wouldn't consider this a pact more.. common decency... but. Sure. We can be allies."

Evan reached out, and gently squeezed Mug's hand.. paw...???

There was a chance... that the rat man would have been able to feel a pulse.. a strange, beating.. in Evan's hand. It could have very easily been his blood pulsing, if Mug HAD felt it. Who knows...

".... you got yourself a uh.. a deal."

Evan slipped his mask back down, concealing his face completely again..

"... So. Now what??"

Vermin King Vermin King Riven Riven [OPEN FOR INTERACTION KINDA]​

As majority had begun taking their own meals out of the cart, Abe had crossed his arms, taking a glass of mead and sipping it joyfully. Ash had been sticking a toothpick between his teeth, while the Hunter, remains leaned against the wall of the barn, tossing a bullet and catching it repeatedly. "So while you're all gonna enjoy that, we might as well give the lay down on what's going to happen."

The Chainsaw maniac let's out a laugh as he keeps the little bit of wood between his teeth, looking to the adventurers. "We've tracked those monstrosities to a day or two trip towards the East", Ash says aloud, jotting a thumb towards the direction of where they came from, "Didn't see exactly where they are inside of it but, we saw the source."

The Hunter nods, still gazing towards the bullet he repeatedly tosses and catches it, "Indeed, however, we can't simply leave this town unprotected, even though Abe can clearly handle one or two himself, those things usually hunt in packs." The bartender nods, shrugging, "You're not wrong friend."

The Hunter catches the bullet one last time, before standing up and walking towards Ash, peering over to your group. "One of us can take you all to the source of the infestation, and possibly, your artifact. And one of us has gotta stay here and assist Abraham in protecting the town." Ash nods after The Hunter speaks, looking towards the crew as well.

Last edited:
Fluffington the Mighty finishes her food, before walking up to Ash and sniffing him. The little Eevee then does the same to the Hunter. She goes back to Ash for another sniff, then the Hunter again, before sitting next to the Hunter. "I vote for this guy! You'll take us to some really cool fights, Right?" Fluffington the Mighty looks up at the Hunter with wide, shimmering eyes, as her coat shines in what light there is in the barn, before she turns to the others. "You agree with me, right?"
Riven Riven

"I'm not sure." Double hissed quietly, their ears falling slightly. They concentrated on the floor as they spoke. "I had a dream where I was to be captured by a pair of beasts under the command of someone in a porcupine costume. In many stories, a strange dream is a premonition. What if the porcupine girl is waiting for us on the path?"

Mûg-Lûg

View attachment 764129

Mûg-Lûg thought about his current situation but the other Man-Things were asking a question

Which of the two would lead their group to the artifact

Mûg-Lûg Turned to Evan

"we Pick-Choose, The Chainsaw Man-Thing seems capable which do You-You think?"

Mûg-Lûg awaited his new allys answer but thought to himself

This was perfect the first step forward in this game of insurmountable odds

"Yes-Yes He looks like a Good-Good Warrior-Champion."

Mûg-Lûg chittered

His joy masked, content with his current plans

Mûg-Lûg Would kill many Problems back home with one scheme

Riven Riven Birb Birb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back