• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [realistic, fantasy etc] Looking for bxb/mxm roleplayers. 1x1 and long term

DuckPrince

Bird & Horse lover
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
ONE THING:
IF YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT JUST WILL SUDDENLY DROP A RP AND IGNORE, DON'T EVEN MESSAGE ME. IT'S STARTING TO PISS ME OFF SO PLEASE, BE AS NICE AS TO LEAVE BEFORE EVEN READING FURTHER.

Looking for rp partners.. again.. well, all the time honestly lol

So, things to know if you'd like to rp with me:

• I rp ONLY ukes(bottoms), if you think I'll rp a seme(top) character, I probably won't unless it's simply occasional side character inside the rp

• I don't tend to Rp fandoms except maybe I'd be willing to rp a fandom based roleplay if.. IF, you come up with a really good plot and stuff.

I personally rp ONLY OCs, I don't mind if you rp a canon char or not (otherwise only really willing to roleplay in the Harry Potter universe, regarding fandoms)

• I'll type it once just to make clear to any future rp partners; I rp androgynous characters. So, they will look more like girls than guys or will look young. I have no interest in making my characters look muscled and actual hot seme-like guys. I only use anime pictures and I appreciate if my rp partners use them too! (Or at least semi-realistic.. I rp to get away from reality, pictures included)

• I hate people who drop roleplays without giving me any notice because they don't like how it's going. Communication, please!

Themes I generally like to Rp:

- music/arts/dance

- servant × master

- ROMANCE(a MUST)

- non-human characters

- crossdressing males

- slice of life

- fantasy worlds(or just fantasy in general)

- DRAGONS ( <3 )

- occasionally something like horror or psychological things? Up for debate in PMs

- supernatural(vampires, werewolves, humans with powers, etc...)

• Pairings I'd like to try: (I'll bold the role I'd like)

- tattoo artist x customer
(someone working in a bookstore or something)

- artist/photographer x new model

- new roommates

- bad boy x anime/manga fanboy/nerd/geek

- gamer x gamer inside a game

(like a dating game or something?)

• Ok, so, forgot to add this in my last partner search..es. I will most likely ask you if you have ever done MPreg, it's not necessary, that's fine but I see it as a nice little addition to drama regarding the story.

• Lately I've been interested in testing out odd pairings, and threesome roleplays. Either seme x seme x uke or seme x uke x uke. My char being uke xP I'm wiling to do this with anyone who's up to playing either two seme characters or a seme and a uke, or two separate people who are very active and are up to it.

• I'm quite open to plots and such so feel free to suggest a pairing (things like human x something etc) and we can come up with some sort of plot/world/setting

• My roleplay posts are usually from around 3 lines to a paragraph(6 lines) or more, I will try to match the length and style of my roleplay partner's posts. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, I don't bite most likely.. ^u^
But PLEASE be literate. I don't want to feel like I'm deciphering some sort of ancient extinct language and if your posts are shorter, I'll probably start to lose interest and feel shitty if I ask you if you can type more than 2 lines of text(I don't mind, it sometimes happens to me to but I have a hard time responding if I get a one-liner or two-liner.. ;-; )

I do hope any weirdos like me do PM me if you want to rp~

(I can rp over instant messengers like Skype, Discord, Facebook Messenger(I have a fake account for rping). Just message me in PMs)

To specify for the site's sake. I don't do mature themes here, even if I do call it yaoi. Yaoi is just a generalized term for male x male, nothing else(for me at least).​

Last edited:
Jesus, the amount of desperate bumps. I'll drop you a line :P  I'm happy with SOL, fantasy (DRAGONS), and gamer x gamer in a game sounds like it could be an interesting concept. More than happy to be a dominant character. I can say I'm studying however, and wont be active all week every week; no hard feelings if this is a problem, just tell me early on. :)  

Jesus, the amount of desperate bumps. I'll drop you a line :P  I'm happy with SOL, fantasy (DRAGONS), and gamer x gamer in a game sounds like it could be an interesting concept. More than happy to be a dominant character. I can say I'm studying however, and wont be active all week every week; no hard feelings if this is a problem, just tell me early on. :)  

It's hard to find rp partners at this stage tbh

I do like rp partners that are online at least like.. once a day?

I'd be up for an RP! I'm online at least once a day and I'd like to try the Tattoo artist x Customer pairing, or do something with non-human-ish characters. ^^

Hi im interested in roleplaying with you if you're still looking! I really like your tattoo artist x customer or gamer x gamer inside the game! Let me know and ill pm you!

Ok, so, forgot to add this in my last partner search..es. I will most likely ask you if you have ever done MPreg, it's not necessary, that's fine but I see it as a nice little addition to drama regarding the story.

My roleplay posts are usually from around 3 lines to a paragraph(6 lines) or more, I will try to match the length and style of my roleplay partner's posts. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, I don't bite most likely.. ^u^
But PLEASE be literate. I don't want to feel like I'm deciphering some sort of ancient extinct language and if your posts are shorter, I'll probably start to lose interest and feel shitty if I ask you if you can type more than 2 lines of text(I don't mind, it sometimes happens to me to but I have a hard time responding if I get a one-liner or two-liner.. ;-; )
I'm officially callin' you bae now. Hit me up with a good ole' owl mail.
I do hope any weirdos like me do PM me if you want to rp~
no

DPxNA8S.gif

im sorry

bumping again. but seriously. if anyone who is interested is one of those people, please don't bother. I'm tired of rps I like being abandoned without me even knowing why.

Hello, I saw the new roomates / artist/photographer x new model prompts and thought they seemed interesting! I'd be interested in talking with you about a possible RP, if you'd like. Just PM me! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back