• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Realistic family fun

Keaira

I want to rp as a child to be honest. I am craving it. That or a teenager, or both. We can do simple family things. We can do drama. We can do foster/apotions. We can do child being found somehow. I am open to ideas. I am laid back and easy to get along with.

Some plot ideas I do have:

Child found stealing because of starving to death, and owner of store/restaurant takes her in.

Mother takes child(ren) away from abusive father and tries to disappear in another state.

Teen gets in with the wrong crowd and parents have to figure out how to help her change her ways

Protective father finds out his teen daughter has been seeing a guy without him knowing and is furious, but then finds out she is pregnant. His reaction is up to you.

And I am sure there are many many more I could come up with, but you get the idea. I am also open to any ideas you may have.

I'd be interested in a mother and daughter pairing. It could be any kind if plot, any setting. I'm pretty good at creating crazy setups and such. Send me a message if you're interested, and I'll brainstorm with you.

I think it would be fun if we mixed these two ideas, if you shoot me a pm!
Mother takes child(ren) away from abusive father and tries to disappear in another state.

Teen gets in with the wrong crowd and parents have to figure out how to help her change her ways

Users who are viewing this thread

Back