• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

roleplaypanpanda

The_Roleplaying_Author on AO3
Hello, RPNation!

On December 20th, I have chosen to rewrite this post in hopes of gaining the attention of new potential roleplay partners. As of current, I have absolutely no partners in my private messages, so I would love for anyone who might be interested to reach out so we may discuss ideas together.

My idea is simple; a YouTube star roleplay. It's not unheard of, it's simply uncommon. It was roleplaying as YouTubers that got me interested in roleplaying to begin with, so there's a lot of nostalgia behind it for me. I'm also very good at a few specific roles, though I don't mean to brag.

I normally roleplay MxM romance, but this can be changed based upon your personal preferences and characters. I'm open to all romantic pairings or simply not having any romance at all, that would be completely fine with me. Though I prefer for us to play as canon characters, OCs are welcome. If you wanted, we could even double so we each play as one YouTuber and one OC. But that is completely up for discussion.

Most of the YouTube stars on my list are gaming YouTubers. Though I'm always looking for new content, so if you'd like to ask about a specific star, feel free to do so. You may also notice that there are no female YouTubers on this list. When it comes to female characters, I prefer to use OCs.

Before we get into the list of stars I'm familiar with and capable of roleplaying as, here are a few rules I kindly ask you to follow;

No one-liners. Please, this just, really gets on my nerves and makes it difficult to conduct a genuine response.

Please be at least somewhat fluent in the English language. If I can't understand half of what you're saying, then we clearly can't be decent partners. This is not meant to be seen as offensive, I just genuinely cannot speak any other language.

Don't ask for my socials. If I want to share another account with you, I'll mention it myself. It looks kind of creepy when you ask a minor for their social media, unless you are a minor also and I have no way of confirming if the age in your profile is true. My other socials have information in them that tell you more about me and I'm not here to sob about my life story.

This is pretty much all I'm asking of you. I won't make you wait any longer. Here is the list of YouTube stars I'm willing to roleplay as. The ones marked with a ♡ are the ones I have the most experience roleplaying as. If you'd prefer to play as a YouTuber and for me to play as an OC or something like that, feels free to ask about my OCs in private messaging.

Jacksepticeye (♡♡♡)

Markiplier (♡♡)

Pewdiepie

CrankGameplays

Arin Hanson: Game Grumps

Dan Avidan: Game Grumps

Matt Watson: SuperMega (♡)

Ryan Magee: SuperMega

Daniel Howell

AmazingPhil (♡)

Markiplier Egos (varied experience)

Jacksepticeye Egos (varied experience)

Sanders Sides (varied experience)

Roomie (♡)

Boyinaband

Ross O'Donovan: RubberNinja

Vinesauce Vinny

Vargskelethor Joel

Wilbur Soot

TheOdd1sOut

QuackityHQ

WildSpartanz

Bluesdank (♡)

Brock Baker

Jacksfilms

And I'm sure there's many more that I'm simply forgetting to add to the list. I'm also somewhat familiar with members of The Boys, The Vanoss Crew, RTGame, Dream SMP, OneyPlays and more. If no one reaches out soon, I shall try to provide some plot ideas here later. But for now, I am typing on a phone and my thumbs are getting tired. Hopefully I've peaked your interest, even in just the slightest. Have a great day and thank you for taking the time to reach out.

Last edited:
I would like to do a fxm if thats ok
Question tho
Is it just humans or are are carters able to have ears and tail(s)

I mean its fine if its not alowed i always end up finding away around it anyway ill PM you if thats ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back