• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Real Life Sucks, Let's Role play!

BunBun

‘Tis the season to be naughty!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to my page! As many of you, I enjoy role playing a lot. I learned what it was from my big sister who used to be on here back in her early years but I took over haha. Besides role playing, I enjoy surfing, exercising and looking at beautiful men.

My current interest of role plays vary and will be listed below. I'm looking for a partners who do not mind mxm. I can do other pairings as well but I am more comfortable with mxm. I mostly enjoy script. Is script still a thing people do? World building is great and I enjoy getting to know who I am role playing in like an ooc pm. That is how I got to meet some really cool people!

Now onto the more exciting portion, plot stuff!!! (Thanks for reading this far or just went straight here.)
  • Atlantis: The Lost Empire: Essentially a group of specialized adventurers travel to find the lost city of Atlantis and find it. One of the adventurers falls in love with one of the citizens of the lost city.
  • Madoka Magica: Similar concept except with boys.
  • Fight Club: In the distant future, violence and anything malicious has been banned. We are owners of an illegal fight club.
  • Camp
P.S. I sometimes will make aus of stories as we make it because I gosh darn love people's ocs.

Pm me if interested with your own plot or one of my plot bunnies.

Last edited:
Some new plots.
  • They say look before you leap and make sure you can swim before you go in the deep water, but when a picture of a late grandfather falls into the ocean. So-and-so jumps in after it without thinking, trying to save the last memory of their loving relative. Nearly drowning as a result, they are instead saved by a very perfect stranger... one whose strangeness extends to only being human from the waist up! If you guessed it, they are a merperson!

For the human, who's always felt like a fish out of water, it's more than just a revelation, and the person and mythical creature quickly begin to bond in ways neither anticipated. And yet, it's going to be far from easy sailing. After all, the young couple aren't just from opposite sides of the tracks, they're from entirely divergent species, and swimming in separate gene pools may make maintaining a long term relationship a whole different kettle of fish!
  • Superhero story is similar to BNHA, which is an anime over people with new genetics that give them superpowers. Our characters have to go to a camp to help us control our powers.
  • Humans have perfected space travel but encounter an alien race bent on conquering the whole universe. We wage war to protect the remaining free planets. Since it is set in a time period where we colonize, there are two types of rankings in the militia, Navigators and Fighters. Navigators control space ships and Fighters, as the name implies, fight alongside the navigators. There is a grudge between the two factions.
  • All the gods from the old myths have lost their powers and now just roam the earth as immortal homeless people. None of them know any real skills without their powers. You and a friend (me) start an organization to help them learn marketable skills and join the workforce.
  • a ghost who can’t leave the mortal world since you still have unfinished business. Unless you want me to be the ghost or we could double up

Last edited:
Adding on to my plot list and giving this a bump.
  • Snow White Reboot: Where the seven dwarves are actually seven men who have taken upon themselves to remove the tyrannical queen by assassination. Their plans are ruined when they get compromised by Snow having seen them and ran for guards. They take her away and reform a new plan with the help of Snow, not knowing Snow White is the long lost princess. A story with action and maybe romance.
  • Inside Out: We control one character's inner thoughts and emotions.
  • Memory loss: Person A and Person B have known each other for a long time. Person A gets into an accident, giving them head trauma and causing them to forget Person B, or even everything they've ever known. It's up to Person B to help them remember and if they don't remember, to help them figure out their life.

Last edited:
Madoka Magica! Though I have to be honest I haven't watch ANY OF THE NEWER ones... except for Lyrical Nanoha, childhood memories right there.

But I want to try it! With you! Yes, with you!

By the way, Madoka Magica paired with
Memory loss:
and
a ghost who can’t leave the mortal world since you still have unfinished business

Hit me up with a PM because AU's are my thing *finger guns*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back