• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Real Folk Blues (Modern Noir Fantasy)

Ash Dahl

Enlightened Vagrant
18lr8sbjis4jejpg.jpg

Folk /fōk/ (noun) - People in general... No.
Let's try that again...
Ah-hem, Folk, noun: Living breathing folktale monsters! Full breed, half breed, hell, you're a "Folk" if you've got any amount of monster blood in you! Why? 'Cause the government is afraid of you, that's why. And they should be, have you seen what we can do? Ogres can throw whole vans like it was nothing. Sugar fiending Pixies are living, magic, bullets. Witches, treants, hellhounds, all of them dangerous, but they're just trying to live, you know? It's not easy being special in a mundane world, but tragic is better than dead. I'd rather keep this taxi gig than be remembered in fairytales!

I'm looking for someone for a Noir story splashed with pop culture, mystery, and a bit of magic. If you are interested in learning about the world, the possible Folk you can play, or if you're interested in playing a human in a world full of magic, PM me. I'm just looking for someone to have fun with and write fun stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back