• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ready As I'll Ever Be

AngelCloud

Slowly Losing my mind
(lowercase for aesthetic, I promise I'm semi lit)

hello everyone, I'm AngelCloud and a video i watched gave me an idea for an rp. Not so much the warrior cat thing although we can do something along that line if you want. It's the story that the song tells. About a betrayed boy turned villain and a kingdom about to go to war. Now in this case the boy will be a girl, but the video that sparked this idea will be below for your reference

if you're interested, let me know in the thread or pm me. I'll try to get as many people in as I can.

Theres also this animatic I love for this song.

I am all about this. Count me in so long as we are role playing people. I won't mind other's going with the warrior cat theme, but I stick to humans.
Let me know what information you'd want or what should be brainstormed.

Theres also this animatic I love for this song.

I am all about this. Count me in so long as we are role playing people. I won't mind other's going with the warrior cat theme, but I stick to humans.
Let me know what information you'd want or what should be brainstormed.

I'll pm you

Hey, I'm semi-curious about this plot but I just wanted to ask...

You do know this is from Disney's Tangled spin-off series, right? Not gonna lie I kinda liked the show, just curious if you knew where the song actually came from~

Also the French version of this song is...hot!

That said I might be down for this, willing to discuss it for sure! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back