• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ready, aim, fire! ☼ a never-ending partner search

banshees

mister sneakers
heyo! i'm maria, and like everyone else here, i'm searching for a partner. if you're reading this, that means you are, too!
to get started, here's some stuff about me that may or may not matter:

abt me:
☼ i'm 18, and i just graduated high school, which means i have a lot of free time until i go to college in august.
☼ i'm gay, so i rarely roleplay straight romance as it's outside of my wheelhouse, but i can be cajoled if the characters are REALLY good.
☼ i like my chemical romance, the sims, fallout 4, and minecraft, not necessarily in that order.
☼ my favorite book is the secret history by donna tartt, and i think that says a lot about my taste in themes.
☼ i write in third person and i probably average about three paragraphs per post, but i write a LOT in the beginning stages of the rp.
don't let it intimidate you, i don't expect novels in return, but at least 2-3 solid paragraphs would be nice.
☼ i don't bother with coding stuff on here. i'm really technologically inept. the most important part is the writing!
i'll use pictures in an initial character sheet, but beyond that, everything is written.

partner wishlist:
☼ somewhat in my age range. 16-24, preferably.
☼ intermediate to advanced, about 3 paragraphs per post.
☼ able to respond at least three times a week, preferably at least once a day. i have lots of free time right now,
so i'd like someone who is in a similar boat!
☼ not passive. be willing to argue with me about the direction of the plot. offer up new ideas. i don't bite.
☼ i would prefer to not use coding stuff in an RP, but if it's really important to you and you're willing to hold my hand through it, that's fine too.
☼ side note: i'm also interested in developing a group RPwith someone and copiloting it, so if you're interested in that, hit me up!
i'm just too nervous to start it on my own because i've never done group RPs here.

plot wishlists:
fallout 4 setting, ocxoc. you can come at me with ANY plot for a fallout/apocalypse setting
and i'll get excited, but here's some ideas to get the ball rolling.
character a is the child of the mayor of a small settlement in what's left of west virginia. when their father dies, they're left in charge, whether they like it or not. character b is an irresponsible wanderer who blew into town from the north with a pack of mutant dogs at their heels. after b's life is saved by a, b offers to help a scavenge for supplies for the settlement. this partnership seems innocent at first, but a is forced to choose: responsibility to their people, or adventure with b?
character a's family has been taken by an irradiated maniac called the cannibal queen of the wasteland. they know their family most likely didn't make it past the first night, but they can't help but go after them anyways. character b is searching for the cannibal queen as well, but for a more material reason--she has something they want, something stolen and forgotten. the cannibal queen isn't like other wasteland villains, though. she has an army of supermutants, and a cult of cannibals willing to lay down their lives for her.
we would double or triple up for this one--it's a "band of adventurers" sort of deal. character a was hired by a powerful and secretive man to put together a group and recover a lost item by any means necessary. character a is the mastermind. character b is the pickpocket. character c is the muscle. character d is the demolitions expert. character d is the conman. we can add more or less as the need arises. this would be a dnd style adventure with a lot of room for plotting.
f/f. character a and character b are new roommates struggling to figure out how to coexist peacefully, as they both live very different lifestyles. they're barely friends, but when character a finds out she's pregnant after a one night stand, she has no idea who to turn to except character b. against her better judgement, character b promises to help her with whatever she needs. neither of them expect it to turn into anything more.
m/m, f/f, m/f. character a is the leader of a tight-knit travelling band of thieves. one day, one of their members gets badly injured, beyond the skill of any of the thieves to treat it. character a, out of desperation, makes their way into a sleepy little village and kidnaps character b, the village’s young medic, forcing the medic to travel with the band of thieves until the injured thief is completely recovered. While character b at first demands to be brought home, and has nothing but anger and disdain for their kidnapper, they soon find themselves thriving amongst the thieves, and they begin seeing character a in a different light, as in private each member of the band slowly begins to reveal more and more about their leader, how they came to join character a and all they have done for their crew.
m/m, f/f, m/f. this one is straight up just a werewolf/omegaverse rp. i really want to do something with wolves so if you have the same itch, let's come up with something.

that's all i've got! if you're interested in any of these, shoot me a pm or reply down below! if you're not interested in these but you still wanna rp with me, hit me up and we'll figure something out!! thank you and goodnight :V

Hey Maria- I LOVE MINECRAFT, but that's not why i'm responding to your post.

I'm interested in roleplaying with you. Your second plot listed, the one with the Cannibal Queen, is especially interesting to me. I'd realllllly like to do a m/m on that plot (or at least one akin to it).
PM me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back