Story Reaching the Stars (Creative Writing Entry for my school)

JewelzAndDiamondz

Roleplay Availability
(Part One)

The night was humid, and stars shone brightly above the palace. The sun goddess walked around her garden, admiring the peace and quiet of the night. She hummed as she walked around the rose bushes, remembering all the spotlight that had been on her today. The light that shone upon her as she gave the gift of light to each of her citizens felt warm, and she kept feeling the embrace by just thinking of it. It felt wonderful to be a part of a community of Gods and Goddesses like herself. However, she had been dreaming of becoming more than who she was now. She wanted to join the ranks of the stars as what people call the Zodiacs. The Zodiacs had ruled over personalities and rights and wrongs for centuries with their comprehension of good and evil. Her dearest friend Libra had joined the ranks of the Air Signs, which made her feel envy towards the friend she loved. Leo knew that Ophiuchus, the eldest of the Fire Signs, was on her death bed. She would be missed dearly for her compassion and her kind heart. Her mother Aires had been friends with Ophiuchus for many years on end, and they were the best duo known to the signs. Leo turned to face her mother’s statue in the garden, looking at her mother’s face. “I will fulfil my duties, mother,” she said, tilting her head to face the cloudy night skies. Leo took one last look at the statue and walked towards the garden entrance to the palace. “Your Highness!” A voice burst from the opposite side of the throne room. “Yes?” She asked with a nod. “Your mother sent me to inform you that Ophiuchus passed.” Leo looked at her guard with an expression of shock. “She’s gone?” Leo asked with a sliver of pain in her voice. “Yes, Your Highness.” Leo sighed. “You are dismissed,” Leo said with a hand gesture. Onyx’s footsteps echoed through the halls as she walked off. Leo felt a change in the atmosphere as she sat on her throne. A figure appeared, looking at her with a smile. “Mother?” Leo asked, standing up to hug Aries. “Hello, dear,” Aries spoke with a soft voice. “It’s hard to think about, but we will need a replacement for Ophiuchus by July 23rd,” she added, pulling away from her daughter. “Who would be a good candidate?” Leo asked curiously, looking her mother in the eyes. ”The council and I decided that you are a potential candidate,” her mother smiled. “I won’t take this opportunity for granted.” Leo smiled, looking back and hoping to see her mother, but Aries was gone.

Last edited:
Hey guys! I've decided to share my Original Story on here so that way I can get some helpful advice!
I hope you enjoy this, and please let me know if you want to talk about any issues you see.
Please be kind with your criticism! <3
- Lyss/Leo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back