• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Reach for the Stars.

(The post wasn't even that good. Fuck it, I gotta start somewhere. Oh, and where is everybody?! Damn it, I'm gonna look for other RPs. Know any roleplays that have lasted long?)

(Heisenberg walks into a white room with a shotgun in his hands. In the middle of this white room is a man tied to a chair with a sign on his chest reading "Reach for the Stars roleplay". The man pleads for his life, to get another chance to see his family, but Heisenberg does not listen to him.

Heisenberg aims his shotgun at the man's face and slowly squeezes the trigger. Bam. Dead. Reach for the Stars is dead... forever.)

((Mate, I cant do anything with Lisadoa rn cause she's just sitting there and waiting. I might have her interact with lucius but we'll see))

((We need igneel to get to the planet with his party and Lucius and Lisadoa to interact with them and then we can drive thebplot forward.))

Hey guys would you mind keying me in as to what's happened so far? Jefferson broke his phone and that's why he's been afk for so long, he might want to continue this story when he gets back

((Alright, lemme make a few comments. Error 420 Error 420 Igneel was already on his way down to meet Lucius, so calling is pointless. Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving You were supposed to get on the old Fury ship along with John and Hoss. Lisadoa is on Mars already but remaining hidden. Jefferson just needs to narrate Dax, John, Hoss and Igneel going down to meet Lucius at the spaceport on mars. Jackie and Egier is something different))

((Alright, lemme make a few comments. Error 420 Error 420 Igneel was already on his way down to meet Lucius, so calling is pointless. Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving You were supposed to get on the old Fury ship along with John and Hoss. Lisadoa is on Mars already but remaining hidden. Jefferson just needs to narrate Dax, John, Hoss and Igneel going down to meet Lucius at the spaceport on mars. Jackie and Egier is something different))
I never saw a post!! ;A;

Last edited:
OOC:
Guys, could we please use the OOC thread https://www.rpnation.com/threads/reach-for-the-stars-occ.297538/page-2 . There's enough comments in here that its difficult to read the story, and I think we're just making both hard to following a less fun to read. Does anyone disagree?
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving FabulousTrash FabulousTrash akumashioni akumashioni Error 420 Error 420 ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Historical Storyteller Historical Storyteller lilkitty lilkitty

IC:
Eiger lead Jackie through the winding streets. Now that she was walking normally, Jackie could see that Eiger's steps were uneven. Having shed her armour plating, Eiger's centre of gravity had shifted dramatically and her brain struggled to compensate. As they moved, Eiger painted answers onto arbitrary surfaces that she thought Jackie might look at.
" ... ". She took a moment to consider the phrasing of her reply. "It is only appearances. I think." This was a point of worry for Eiger. She was unaware of any test results on their brains long term memory.
"I lack a reference point to compare to but I was only conscious for 06 months. Changes should be minimal." She decided to change the subject, or at least the focus.

"You appear the same, within margins. Have you changed?" She asked as they entered a storage lot. Eiger approached a shipping container and gripping the sizeable padlock on the doors, twisted it from its mooring on the door. Eiger tossed the lock into the container, where it fell between a couple of scattered tools and a sealed oil drum.

OOC:
Guys, could we please use the OOC thread https://www.rpnation.com/threads/reach-for-the-stars-occ.297538/page-2 . There's enough comments in here that its difficult to read the story, and I think we're just making both hard to following a less fun to read. Does anyone disagree?
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving FabulousTrash FabulousTrash akumashioni akumashioni Error 420 Error 420 ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Historical Storyteller Historical Storyteller lilkitty lilkitty

IC:
Eiger lead Jackie through the winding streets. Now that she was walking normally, Jackie could see that Eiger's steps were uneven. Having shed her armour plating, Eiger's centre of gravity had shifted dramatically and her brain struggled to compensate. As they moved, Eiger painted answers onto arbitrary surfaces that she thought Jackie might look at.
" ... ". She took a moment to consider the phrasing of her reply. "It is only appearances. I think." This was a point of worry for Eiger. She was unaware of any test results on their brains long term memory.
"I lack a reference point to compare to but I was only conscious for 06 months. Changes should be minimal." She decided to change the subject, or at least the focus.

"You appear the same, within margins. Have you changed?" She asked as they entered a storage lot. Eiger approached a shipping container and gripping the sizeable padlock on the doors, twisted it from its mooring on the door. Eiger tossed the lock into the container, where it fell between a couple of scattered tools and a sealed oil drum.

Jackie read the messages as she walked, noting the uneven nature of Eiger's steps as well as her continued inability to speak. "Not really" She sighed watching as Eiger opened the shipping container. "Instead of doing missions for our little team I do mercenary work that's about the only thing." It was true, her life had remained quite stagnant after the disappearance of their leader. Sure it was even harder for her to trust but that was small thing that shouldn't affect Eiger too much. That is unless she tried to get Jackie to do anything major.

Ironrot Ironrot

"Hoss, we need a ride down to the surface. Drax, John, you're coming with. Lucius, we're on our way, be there in a bit."

(Where are Hoss and Drax?)

While Jackie spoke, Eiger looked around the floor of the container, picking through the little piles of junk. Finding her speaker, Eiger cleaned the two leads by pinching them between her mechanic fingers and pressed them into her throat. Initially the only sounds was a loud blast of static while Eiger tested the speaker, before voicing an answer to Jackie's statement.

"Oh, that sounds fun". The voice was androgynous, but chipper and full of electronic crackling. Eiger recoiled a little and held up the leads to inspect them. After scratching at one of the copper ends again, she pressed the speaker back in, holding it in place. "Have you been keeping in touch with the others?". Eiger wouldn't say it but to a large extent by others, she meant Lisadora.

lilkitty lilkitty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back