• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Reach for the Stars OCC

all the Fury positions are filled, but we can still accept characters for important roles like leaders of the plutonian coalition (its a democracy of individual rulers and representatives from each outer colony, jupiters moons and saturns moons make up the bulk of the coalition as does the kuiper belt colonies.)

The Emperor of the Terran empire. (Yeah he/she is gonna be the most powerful person in the story for a while,Not in personal power, but their word governs the Planets of earth,Mars, Venus, mercury, and the asteroid belt colonies.)

Random people (there's alot of jobs in the system on both sides.)

soldiers. (we got plenty of these)

all the Fury positions are filled, but we can still accept characters for important roles like leaders of the plutonian coalition (its a democracy of individual rulers and representatives from each outer colony, jupiters moons and saturns moons make up the bulk of the coalition as does the kuiper belt colonies.)

The Emperor of the Terran empire. (Yeah he/she is gonna be the most powerful person in the story for a while,Not in personal power, but their word governs the Planets of earth,Mars, Venus, mercury, and the asteroid belt colonies.)

Random people (there's alot of jobs in the system on both sides.)

soldiers. (we got plenty of these)

Since my character's a Captain, can he command a battalion of 400 NPCs without having to type up a character sheet for some of them? It's really inconvenient for me to just keep working on characters if they're going to die anyway.

Since my character's a Captain, can he command a battalion of 400 NPCs without having to type up a character sheet for some of them? It's really inconvenient for me to just keep working on characters if they're going to die anyway.

yeah feel free to just call them red shirts. :)

Hmm, it turns out I'm supposed to ask questions here.

Anyway, what do humans normally feel about binarians? The android people.

Are they heavily discriminated for being robots? Are they used as slaves like the replicants in Blade Runner?

Or are they treated like ordinary people? That their robotic origins don't matter, and it does not affect their right to personhood?

Maybe it heavily depends on who you meet. So who are the people who discriminate them? And who are the ones that accept them?

there are no definitive groups dedicated to hating binarians. Most binarians fled beyond the kuiper belt after the uprising was quelled. Those that remained often times avoid contact with humans.

that being said binarians are indistinguishable from regular Androids and robots, the only difference being their CPU. So most people wouldn't even know a Binarian if they met one.

there are pockets of people who do not like the presence of androids/robots/binarians but most of them live in the asteroid belt. (think of the belts as the countryside of the Cosmos.)

And so I'm going to introduce a few more characters into the story!

We already got Captain George Littlefield, the 127 year old Terran captain.

Commander Nowlan, the arrogant officer in charge of the Terran Cruiser Sirius.

Then I'll introduce Major Bruscow, the gung-ho eat-your-hearts-for-breakfast leader of the 3rd Battalion Combat Team.

Then there'll be deep space operator and his friends who will be the bridge bunnies of the Terran Cruiser. Tom Brown, Arthur, and Charles.

Ok, just finished my first post. Sorry for the well, crappiness xD I didnt have much to work off of! Anyways I'm glad to be joining you guys!

@Maloney if you were anywhere near the bridge of any of the ships then you would have seen Lucius's face and recognized him as your former director of the Furies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back