• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Reach for the Stars Lore

The DoomyFish

The Avatar of the world soul.
2018- World war 3 begins...

2021- President Donald trump unleashes America's greatest weapon, Gungnir, the satillite mounted railgun.

2022- World war 3 Ends 1 month after the presidents super-weapon is unleashed. Earth becomes the united states of earth.

2045- United states is dropped off of the title, Earth becomes known as Terra. habitation domes are placed on the moon and mars.

2055- Environmental strain begins to severely effect the weather, seasons are thrown in disarray, planet wide food shortage begins.

2070- Environmental strain reaches critical mass, Ozone is completely lost. The disasters engulf the world and billions of lives are lost. human population drops to 10,000.

2079- Martian colony Kestral produces the Atmospheric formula, Earth is targeted and its atmosphere begins to rebuild.

2088- earths atmosphere is replenished, seed banks, DNA banks, and cloning facilities begin to bring Humans back from the brink of extinction.

2143- Through cloning, Fertilization procedures,and accelerated Gestational sciences, the human population is brought back up to 6 billion. the Atmospheric formula is improved allowing it to be adjusted for other planets. The moon, and mars begin to grow atmospheres.

2147- Moons atmosphere completed, Ruins are found on moon predating Man by over 100,000,000 years. They are immediately Designated top secret and covered up.

2152- Martian Atmosphere is completed, Ruins from the same civilization are found on mars, And similarly designated top secret.

2234- Lunar colony reaches a population of 1 billion, earth is at 8 billion, Martian colony is at 2 billion, population cap begins to approach quickly and so Venus and Mercury are chosen for the atmospheric formula.

2235- Modifications to the Atmospheric formula allow Venus and mercury to be finished within one year, Excess population is sent there.

2256- The Purgatory prison complex is built on mercury, made to be expanded as needed all Prisons throughout the Terran system are closed. Asteriod belt begins to be targeted for colonization as gravity based technology begins to become more advanced.

2278- warp drive is developed, 1200 asteroid colonies are established. Deep exploration begins. (Star trek would be happening at this point)

2366- Colonies in the asteroid belt reach a combined population of 900,000,000 million. Moons are colonized around the outer planets, along with Pluto, and several Large bodies in the kuiper belt.

2433- Terran empire meets the Deamon empire, war breaks out.

2499-After a long fought battle humanity wins the war with Zeus, their latest weapon, they destroy the deamon home world with a blast of antimatter.Creating the metal Argentum from the debris

2501- Purgatory prison breaks open, mercury is overrun.

2513- Venus is overrun and the two planets form an alliance called Brothers of flame.

2514- Terran military defeats the brothers of flame.

2554- A single Android with a glich begins freeing androids and robots from the three laws, granting them free will. They form the binarians and begin to "liberate" machines throughout the Terran empire.

2590- binarians declare war on humanity, the binarian uprising begins. Deamon warships begin stalking the kuiper belt

2620- Delta-6 ends the binarian war with their suicide mission, the Terran empire rejoices, those who lost their lives are called the heroes of Keranos (the planet they died on)

2623- Fury squad is started, and Engage a new attack on The remnants of the Deamon empire lurking in the kuiper belt.

2625- fury squad finds an entire Deamon attack fleet in the kuiper belt. With contact cut off by scramblers they have no way of calling for back up.

2638- After 13 years of combat and hiding behind enemy lines, the Fury Squad manages to Destroy the entire deamon battle fleet, hijack a ship and rig it to explode, setting its autopilot to deliver the Trojan horse back to their militant outpost. After this Fury Disbands.

2640- Plutonian coalition seperates from the empire, the empire declares war over the loss of Jupiter as a main fuel source.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, so the Three Laws of Robotics are still a thing?

yes for Androids, binarians are Androids and robots who have been freed from the laws. Military machines can be designed to override the laws within reason. (as in they still can't kill on a whim but in combat situations they can kill when ordered,fired on ,or to protect an ally.)

Jefferson, I'd like to type an article about the Terran Empire in recent times. Also, I would like to write another article on the Terran Army, which is considered to be the system's military police since they're responsible for keeping law and order in the Empire. I have my own ideas about the Terrans and all I need is the green light for me to move on.

I guess... Don't make them to totalitarian. I am kinda uncomfortable having someone else mold the Terran empire but I suppose I can give you a shot.

I guess... Don't make them to totalitarian. I am kinda uncomfortable having someone else mold the Terran empire but I suppose I can give you a shot.

Ok. Well, could you provide a short description of their government then?

Are they still somewhat democratic? Maybe still being something of a Republic.The people elect their own representatives that will fight for their interests in Congress. They may also vote for a President.

Are they still under feudalism? Where the Emperor has all the kings of Terra to provide him military assistance whenever necessary. And those kings will have the support of their barons and so on.

Before writing about the system of government, I'll need to be absolutely sure what I'm going to write about. For now, I'll just plan to make an article about the Terran Military, listing all the branches of the armed forces like the Army, Navy, Marines, etc.

You know what? Fuck that. Writing an article is hard. It can only be easy if you already know your stuff or if you just really really want to write it. All I want is to discuss the roleplay with you so we can give this roleplay better story. If we want to make a good story, we've got to worldbuild a little. And we start worldbuilding by asking questions.

All I want to know now is about the Plutonian Coalition and the Terran Empire. When were they founded? Why were they made? It sets some things into perspective.

the plutonian coalition has only been separated from the Terran empire for eight years, however they had been planning their separation for about 30. The Terran empire would rather not loose the gas giants so the war started.

the emperor acts as the ultimate authority in the Terran empire, he/she elects governors to rule planets.

the plutonian coalition is run by the individual sovereign rulers of their colonies, they have around 23 rulers making up a council. So the plutonian coalition is a democratic republic, and the Terran empire is well... An empire.

the plutonian coalition has only been separated from the Terran empire for eight years, however they had been planning their separation for about 30. The Terran empire would rather not loose the gas giants so the war started.

the emperor acts as the ultimate authority in the Terran empire, he/she elects governors to rule planets.

the plutonian coalition is run by the individual sovereign rulers of their colonies, they have around 23 rulers making up a council. So the plutonian coalition is a democratic republic, and the Terran empire is well... An empire.

Hmm... so is the empire ruled by the nobility and royalty? Kings, dukes, counts, and barons. These will be the officers of the Emperor, running the continents of Terra. It's a call back to the past. They're taking up the concept of feudalism once more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back