• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Reach for the Stars CS

Faceclaim: He is a Caucasian human, 5'10", with sharp features. He is very thin and generally wears a dark brown trench coat. Under the trench coat is a series of belts containing ammo clips, grenades, various remotes, and explosives. He wears a helmet similar to this:

images

Under the helmet is thick brown hair and a friendly smile, with big green eyes, high eyebrows, and lots of laugh lines, as well as a pretty visible tan line where the helmet covers his face.

Name: John Carpenter

Race: Human

Squad role: Infiltration: He was a field hacker, very prone to hacking robotic enemies. He relied on a series of gadgets.

Current occupation: Hijacker

History: He had joined the Fury by attempting to hijack the Fury's ship when it had stopped to refuel. He was very quickly stopped, but the team saw his potential as a member of the team when he had used a series of improvised weapons to fend them off for quite a while. Before that, he was a hijacker and sold countless stolen ships on the black market. He was an Orphan on Venus and had stowed away on countless flights throughout the stars.

personality: He's incredibly quick and bright: it is often hard for people to keep up with him in conversation. He may be very skilled, but don't mistake this for intelligence. He is persistent and childlike, often trying to flirt with his teammates.

Skills/Abilities/Tech: He is not very strong, but relies on alternative ways of fighting, usually avoiding hand-to-hand and gunfire. He has a limited cloaking device, allowing him to be almost invisible for periods of time. He is an expert on robots and often times can hack an enemy temporarily. He uses smoke grenades, knock-out gas, grappling hooks, explosives, and anything he can get his hands on and will fit in his pockets.

Extra:

actually he wouldn't have been, Human tech is enough that they could fight on even terms with the species you created, fury disbanded only ten years ago and was only in operation for about 15 years. Why else would a war loving race forge an alliance unless they couldn't win? Don't underestimate humanity, our technology is at planet buster at this point. Don't get me wrong he can be stronger and faster, but bullets and explosions aren't the same as they are now, our bullets usually move at near light speed, meaning very few armors cam withstand them unless made for that purpose, our explosions are nuclear fusion, antimatter, and Plasma, all of which are ludicrously powerful.

For example, a farmer with a gun and some armor from this story, would likely walk through today's military, only a nuke would be a problem, maybe a railgun.

(you may want to give him some guns, because that species is NOT gonna be unstoppable.)

But when I talk about bullets and explosives I talk about bullets and explosives for the time period they are set in. He's supposed to be a tank so I made him extremely durable to the weapons of this time. I'm not saying he won't be hurt by most of them, but he can deffinately stay standing after a lot of them

But when I talk about bullets and explosives I talk about bullets and explosives for the time period they are set in. He's supposed to be a tank so I made him extremely durable to the weapons of this time. I'm not saying he won't be hurt by most of them, but he can deffinately stay standing after a lot of them

I can understand that but there are things in this world that simply can't be defended against with the defenses you listed. Hardlight, bullets, and most missiles sure you can tank those. But plasma eats through armor, antimatter cannot be stopped only dodged, and Photonic based weaponry ignores defense. Your chatecter can be hard to kill no problem, but the race that your character is from is not going to be allowed to walk through heavy fire.

its not your chatecter I'm really worried about, its having a planet full of aliens that Can't be beaten. That's not acceptable because it ruins the plot. The race can be overcome that's all I'm trying to get at. The planet your from would either have to have been conquered or have come with a diplomatic solution once the Terran empire came into play.

(also on a side note, any spacecraft has enough firepower to down one of these things, maybe not a soldier, but no tanking starship fire.)

Faceclaim: He is a Caucasian human, 5'10", with sharp features. He is very thin and generally wears a dark brown trench coat. Under the trench coat is a series of belts containing ammo clips, grenades, various remotes, and explosives. He wears a helmet similar to this:

images

Under the helmet is thick brown hair and a friendly smile, with big green eyes, high eyebrows, and lots of laugh lines, as well as a pretty visible tan line where the helmet covers his face.

Name: John Carpenter

Race: Human

Squad role: Infiltration: He was a field hacker, very prone to hacking robotic enemies. He relied on a series of gadgets.

Current occupation: Hijacker

History: He had joined the Fury by attempting to hijack the Fury's ship when it had stopped to refuel. He was very quickly stopped, but the team saw his potential as a member of the team when he had used a series of improvised weapons to fend them off for quite a while. Before that, he was a hijacker and sold countless stolen ships on the black market. He was an Orphan on Venus and had stowed away on countless flights throughout the stars.

personality: He's incredibly quick and bright: it is often hard for people to keep up with him in conversation. He may be very skilled, but don't mistake this for intelligence. He is persistent and childlike, often trying to flirt with his teammates.

Skills/Abilities/Tech: He is not very strong, but relies on alternative ways of fighting, usually avoiding hand-to-hand and gunfire. He has a limited cloaking device, allowing him to be almost invisible for periods of time. He is an expert on robots and often times can hack an enemy temporarily. He uses smoke grenades, knock-out gas, grappling hooks, explosives, and anything he can get his hands on and will fit in his pockets.

Extra:

accepted :)

Appearance:

"The mask I wear is my face."

soldier_by_dusty101.jpg

Name: "I am George Littlefield."

Race: "Human."

Squad role: "Primarily, I serve as your standard rifleman. Otherwise, I can be a hacker, a pilot, an engineer, a commander, a medic, and I can even be your lawyer. I'm not particularly skilled in any of these roles, but I can get the job done if its absolutely needed and nobody else can do it.

Current occupation: Terran Army Captain

"For the past ten years I have been working under the Terran Empire as a military officer. What else do you think I would be? I'm a soldier, damn it. I can't just abandon my career! It's my entire life. I hold the rank of Captain, serving under Major Bruscow of the 3rd Battalion Combat Team. We're currently on board one of the cruisers that are doing their routine patrols near some asteroid belts so Coalition forces won't be able to sneak in without risk of detection. And we have received reports that a Coalition base is just inside an asteroid, the clever bastards are so well hidden that none of our sensors can detect them. We'll just have to try our luck finding them then. It won't be long after we locate them and storm their position. Another easy victory for the Empire."

History: Career Soldier

"I'm what you call a career soldier. As long as I could remember I have been serving the Terran Empire ever since the tender age of 18. I'm as old as dirt, I've been fighting wars for the Terrans when most of my Fury squadmates were still in diapers. Most people would quit after a few tours of duty, but I've gone beyond the call of duty and have served in about 20 separate tours of duty. I've been in campaigns where us Terrans have ruthlessly suppressed every rebellion, and let me tell you it ain't pretty. Imagine going against the combined might of all the nations of Terra to bear down on your little resistance. You'd be lucky to last a day, and it would take a thousand miracles to last two weeks. If you haven't been turned to space dust in a month then you'd earn my respect.

Our military is so strong that we've sometimes conquered entire planets and established a puppet government there. Hah, that reminds me when we had to conquer the same planet twice when some power-hungry fool managed to get some of the generals to betray the Empire. He and his army didn't last a week. It was back in the old days when the Venus government was still not willing to join the Terran Empire. On a cold Monday night, we swooped in with our battlecruisers and fighters, laying waste to the entire Venus military-industrial complex in a matter of hours. Armies were transported to the surface and began storming inside the enemy's capital city to destroy its government.

In the end, we captured the bastard, and then punished him by putting him inside a torture chamber forever. That's what you get for messing with us Terrans. Justice is swift and sometimes brutal in the Terran Empire. Men who defied the Terrans were met with similar fates, and nobody heard of them again.

Hey, so you might ask why an old guy like me hasn't been promoted to an officer yet? I should have been a colonel for years now. And I was a colonel. I commanded my own battalion, having 800 men under my command. I never thought of becoming a general, it's too damn hard to reach such a high position. You'd have to graduate at the top 25% of your class and have a good reputation. Plus, you'd always have to be on good behavior otherwise you'd lose your chance to reach the top. There are many ambitious officers out there that will outshine in almost every way, so it's nigh impossible to become a general.

In any case, I was only a mediocre commander. And it didn't help that me and my battalion were always pitted against the tactical genius Marx and his Plutonian company of 100 men. I outnumbered him 8 to 1, but he always found a way to beat me. God, I hate that bastard. He beat me in battle again and again until the people back at Terra thought that I was a general failure so I was demoted to the rank of private for incompetence."

*George sighs*

"I decided that it was time to make amends for my mistakes and do the best I can to rise to the top again. I thought that joining up with the special forces group called the Furies would help, so I hopped in and hoped for the best."

Personality: Easygoing 

"It's true that I'm 127 years old, but I still feel younger. It's hard to believe I'm this old. I can still recall the day I signed up with the Terran Army as if it were only yesterday. And yeah, sure, I'm a military man but I still mostly act casual. I don't like it so much when I act all stiff adhering to protocol and such. I prefer a jolly and relaxed environment to be honest. Not much to see that in the Army though, but I find ways around it. Oh, and a final note, I like to spend my days alone doing something I enjoy the most."

Skills: Jack of All Trades / Master of None

"I have been alive for 127 years, so I had the opportunity to learn a variety of things."

1. Marksmanship - "I'm a decent shot."

2. Hacker - "Sometimes, I have been required to hack into computers to gain access into an area. We live in a high tech world after all. You can't get anywhere without knowing computers."

3. Piloting - "It's like knowing how to drive. You can't get anywhere in this solar system without knowing the basics of piloting. Everybody knows how to do that."

4. Engineering - "I can certainly fix a ship for sure. I can even come up with rudimentary designs for a ship. I can fix something and design something as long as its simple enough."

5. Military Strategy and Tactics - "I've been a battalion commander for crying out loud. Yes, yes, I wasn't that good but I know my shit."

6. First Aid - "In an age where a shot from a plasma bolt can melt your entire body, first aid isn't going to do much good. But we're required to at least have some basic knowledge of first aid. Who knows when we'll need it? A little of something can go a long way here."

7. Law - "I have been court martialed 27 times for my failures as an officer during the last century. I managed to win most of them. My experience with the Terran courts gives me an idea on how the legal system ticks."

Abilities: Puny Earthling

"I have no natural abilities. Boohoo. Poor me."

Tech: Standard Terran Equipment

1. 1400 Blaster Rifle - Accurate, ergonomic, easy to maintain, cheap to produce, and it can shoot in space. It fires a laser bolt that has a hard time penetrating armor. Repeated shots to an opponent's armor can destroy it, and the infantry who use this rifle are supposed to fire it en masse, overwhelming the enemy with their superior numbers. Also, this rifle can recharge with any available light source at hand. Even a light bulb will have a significant effect on its battery. 

Penetrating Power: To give you an idea of its effectiveness, I will try to cite examples. This blaster rifle can easily penetrate the Kevlar armor of today with ease. It can go through it like a hot knife through butter. However, it will have immense difficulty penetrating the armor of a main battle tank such as the M1 Abrams tank. Infantry in the future will have something much better than Kevlar, but their armor can still be destroyed after 3 direct shots. High quality armor is different, it may take a dozen shots before the person wearing that armor is killed.

Note: Do not underestimate the blaster rifle, since it has one trick up its sleeve. When its battery is set to overload, the weapon will eventually explode and cause a surprising amount of destruction. This blaster rifle can in fact be used as a grenade as a last resort. So it is wise that one is careful when dealing with Terrans.

2. Hostile Environment Suit (Space Version) - Imagine a combat astronaut suit of the future and you've got this. This particular version is made for space operations and it can automatically resupply its own oxygen by recycling it, so the person wearing this suit can be out in space for long periods of time. Cool feature, huh? That's not all. It has some air conditioning to regulate its temperature. Now for the military applications. It has an in-built communications system that allows the wearer to talk to his squadmates and to his immediate superior officer. It also has a tactical interface that the wearer to view the entire layout of the battlefield and locate his fellow soldiers. This suit has a copy of every famous Terran book in its local computer, so when the soldiers get bored they have something to read. There are a few chocolate bars for the soldier to give to the civilian population. And last but not the least, this suit can send out SOS signals if the soldier suddenly finds himself stranded in space somehow. So nearby ships will come to rescue the soldier.

Note: The HES (Hostile Environment Suit) has only a limited amount of protection. It is barely effective against weapons that fire something better than an ordinary bullet.

3. Flashbangs - A grenade that blinds opponents with a bright flash. This is still found to be effective today.

4. Concussion Grenades - A grenade that goes boom.

Extra: The 3rd Combat Battalion has 400 men, and they are all trained soldiers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can understand that but there are things in this world that simply can't be defended against with the defenses you listed. Hardlight, bullets, and most missiles sure you can tank those. But plasma eats through armor, antimatter cannot be stopped only dodged, and Photonic based weaponry ignores defense. Your chatecter can be hard to kill no problem, but the race that your character is from is not going to be allowed to walk through heavy fire.

its not your chatecter I'm really worried about, its having a planet full of aliens that Can't be beaten. That's not acceptable because it ruins the plot. The race can be overcome that's all I'm trying to get at. The planet your from would either have to have been conquered or have come with a diplomatic solution once the Terran empire came into play.

(also on a side note, any spacecraft has enough firepower to down one of these things, maybe not a soldier, but no tanking starship fire.)

(Well the star ship thing is fricken obvious XDDDDD) but that's understandable

Appearance:

Squad role: "Primarily, I serve as your standard rifleman. Otherwise, I can be a hacker, a pilot, an engineer, a commander, a medic, and I can even be your lawyer. I'm not particularly skilled in any of these roles, but I can get the job done if its absolutely needed and nobody else can do it.

"For the past ten years I have been working under the Terran Empire as a military officer. What else do you think I would be? I'm a soldier, damn it. I can't just abandon my career! It's my entire life. I hold the rank of Captain, serving under Major Bruscow of the 3rd Battalion Combat Team. We're currently on board one of the cruisers that are doing their routine patrols near some asteroid belts so Coalition forces won't be able to sneak in without risk of detection. And we have received reports that a Coalition base is just inside an asteroid, the clever bastards are so well hidden that none of our sensors can detect them. We'll just have to try our luck finding them then. It won't be long after we locate them and storm their position. Another easy victory for the Empire."

"I'm what you call a career soldier. As long as I could remember I have been serving the Terran Empire ever since the tender age of 18. I'm as old as dirt, I've been fighting wars for the Terrans when most of my Fury squadmates were still in diapers. Most people would quit after a few tours of duty, but I've gone beyond the call of duty and have served in about 20 separate tours of duty. I've been in campaigns where us Terrans have ruthlessly suppressed any rebellion, and let me tell you it ain't pretty. Imagine going against the combined might of all the nations of Terra to bear down on your little resistance. You'd be lucky to last a day, and it would take a thousand miracles to last two weeks. If you haven't been turned to space dust in a month then you'd earn my respect.

Our military is so strong that we've sometimes conquered entire planets and established a puppet government there. Hah, that reminds me when we had to conquer the same planet twice when some power-hungry fool managed to get some of the generals to betray the Empire. He and his army didn't last a week. It was back in the old days when the Martian government was still not willing to join the Terran Empire. On a cold Monday night, we swooped in with our battlecruisers and fighters, laying waste to the entire Martian military-industrial complex in a matter of hours. Armies were transported to the surface and began storming inside the enemy's capital city to destroy its government.

In the end, we captured the bastard, and then punished him by putting him inside a torture chamber forever. That's what you get for messing with us Terrans. Justice is swift and sometimes brutal in the Terran Empire. Men who defied the Terrans were met with similar fates, and nobody heard of them again.

Hey, so you might ask why an old guy like me hasn't been promoted to an officer yet? I should have been a colonel for years now. And I was a colonel. I commanded my own battalion, having 800 men under my command. I never thought of becoming a general, it's too damn hard to reach such a high position. You'd have to graduate at the top 25% of your class and have a good reputation. Plus, you'd always have to be on good behavior otherwise you'd lose your chance to reach the top. There are many ambitious officers out there that will outshine in almost every way, so it's nigh impossible to become a general.

In any case, I was only a mediocre commander. And it didn't help that me and my battalion were always pitted against the tactical genius Marx and his Plutonian company of 100 men. I outnumbered him 8 to 1, but he always found a way to beat me. God, I hate that bastard. He beat me in battle again and again until the people back at Terra thought that I was a general failure so I was demoted to the rank of private for incompetence."

*George sighs*

"I decided that it was time to make amends for my mistakes and do the best I can to rise to the top again. I thought that joining up with the special forces group called the Furies would help, so I hopped in and hoped for the best."

"It's true that I'm 127 years old, but I still feel younger. It's hard to believe I'm this old. I can still recall the day I signed up with the Terran Army as if it were only yesterday. And yeah, sure, I'm a military man but I still mostly act casual. I don't like it so much when I act all stiff adhering to protocol and such. I prefer a jolly and relaxed environment to be honest. Not much to see that in the Army though, but I find ways around it. Oh, and a final note, I like to spend my days alone doing something I enjoy the most."

Skills/Abilities/Tech: Jack of All Trades or Master of None

"I have been alive for 127 years, so I had the opportunity to learn a variety of things."

2. Hacker - "Sometimes, I have been required to hack into computers to gain access into an area. We live in a high tech world after all. You can't get anywhere without knowing computers."

3. Piloting - "It's like knowing how to drive. You can't get anywhere in this solar system without knowing the basics of piloting. Everybody knows how to do that."

4. Military Strategy and Tactics - "I've been a battalion commander for crying out loud. Yes, yes, I wasn't that good but I know my shit."

5. First Aid - "In an age where a shot from a plasma bolt can melt your entire body, first aid isn't going to do much good. But we're required to at least have some basic knowledge of first aid. Who knows when we'll need it? A little of something can go a long way here."

6. Law - "I have been court martialed 27 times for my failures as an officer during the last century. I managed to win most of them. My experience with the Terran courts gives me an idea on how the legal system ticks."

looks great but one thing, mars has always been part of the Terran empire. The two planets actually started the empire together. Earth still rules, but the Martians have been an ever-present ally. The Biggest rebellion that happened besides the plutonian empire, was the binarian uprising, it was a war that spanned all empires.

looks great but one thing, mars has always been part of the Terran empire. The two planets actually started the empire together. Earth still rules, but the Martians have been an ever-present ally. The Biggest rebellion that happened besides the plutonian empire, was the binarian uprising, it was a war that spanned all empires.

Eh, so... I'll just take the Martian rebellion to Venus then.

Also....

EARTH RULES! Fuck yeah.

By the way, George is going to have standard Terran equipment. His normal 1400 Blaster Rifle and his Hostile Environment Suit is going to do for now. His suit has an in-built communications system, and has a tactical interface that allows him to view the entire layout of the battlefield and locate where the different squads of his men are.

I'm going to put this up right now, Jefferson.

Appearance:

"I'm what you call a career soldier. As long as I could remember I have been serving the Terran Empire ever since the tender age of 18. I'm as old as dirt, I've been fighting wars for the Terrans when most of my Fury squadmates were still in diapers. Most people would quit after a few tours of duty, but I've gone beyond the call of duty and have served in about 20 separate tours of duty. I've been in campaigns where us Terrans have ruthlessly suppressed every rebellion, and let me tell you it ain't pretty. Imagine going against the combined might of all the nations of Terra to bear down on your little resistance. You'd be lucky to last a day, and it would take a thousand miracles to last two weeks. If you haven't been turned to space dust in a month then you'd earn my respect.

Our military is so strong that we've sometimes conquered entire planets and established a puppet government there. Hah, that reminds me when we had to conquer the same planet twice when some power-hungry fool managed to get some of the generals to betray the Empire. He and his army didn't last a week. It was back in the old days when the Venus government was still not willing to join the Terran Empire. On a cold Monday night, we swooped in with our battlecruisers and fighters, laying waste to the entire Venus military-industrial complex in a matter of hours. Armies were transported to the surface and began storming inside the enemy's capital city to destroy its government.

*George sighs*

Skills: Jack of All Trades / Master of None

4. Engineering - "I can certainly fix a ship for sure. I can even come up with rudimentary designs for a ship. I can fix something and design something as long as its simple enough."

5. Military Strategy and Tactics - "I've been a battalion commander for crying out loud. Yes, yes, I wasn't that good but I know my shit."

6. First Aid - "In an age where a shot from a plasma bolt can melt your entire body, first aid isn't going to do much good. But we're required to at least have some basic knowledge of first aid. Who knows when we'll need it? A little of something can go a long way here."

7. Law - "I have been court martialed 27 times for my failures as an officer during the last century. I managed to win most of them. My experience with the Terran courts gives me an idea on how the legal system ticks."

Abilities: Puny Earthling

"I have no natural abilities. Boohoo. Poor me."

Tech: Standard Terran Equipment

1. 1400 Blaster Rifle - Accurate, ergonomic, easy to maintain, cheap to produce, and it can shoot in space. It fires a laser bolt that has a hard time penetrating armor. Repeated shots to an opponent's armor can destroy it, and the infantry who use this rifle are supposed to fire it en masse, overwhelming the enemy with their superior numbers. Also, this rifle can recharge with any available light source at hand. Even a light bulb will have a significant effect on its battery. 

Penetrating Power: To give you an idea of its effectiveness, I will try to cite examples. This blaster rifle can easily penetrate the Kevlar armor of today with ease. It can go through it like a hot knife through butter. However, it will have immense difficulty penetrating the armor of a main battle tank such as the M1 Abrams tank. Infantry in the future will have something much better than Kevlar, but their armor can still be destroyed after 3 direct shots. High quality armor is different, it may take a dozen shots before the person wearing that armor is killed.

Note: Do not underestimate the blaster rifle, since it has one trick up its sleeve. When its battery is set to overload, the weapon will eventually explode and cause a surprising amount of destruction. This blaster rifle can in fact be used as a grenade as a last resort. So it is wise that one is careful when dealing with Terrans.

2. Hostile Environment Suit (Space Version) - Imagine a combat astronaut suit of the future and you've got this. This particular version is made for space operations and it can automatically resupply its own oxygen by recycling it, so the person wearing this suit can be out in space for long periods of time. Cool feature, huh? That's not all. It has some air conditioning to regulate its temperature. Now for the military applications. It has an in-built communications system that allows the wearer to talk to his squadmates and to his immediate superior officer. It also has a tactical interface that the wearer to view the entire layout of the battlefield and locate his fellow soldiers. This suit has a copy of every famous Terran book in its local computer, so when the soldiers get bored they have something to read. There are a few chocolate bars for the soldier to give to the civilian population. And last but not the least, this suit can send out SOS signals if the soldier suddenly finds himself stranded in space somehow. So nearby ships will come to rescue the soldier.

Note: The HES (Hostile Environment Suit) has only a limited amount of protection. It is barely effective against weapons that fire something better than an ordinary bullet.

3. Flashbangs - A grenade that blinds opponents with a bright flash. This is still found to be effective today.

4. Concussion Grenades - A grenade that goes boom.

Are you going to write in the 1st or 3rd person?

IMG_2404.jpg

Name: Hoss Delgato

Race Human

Squad role: Hunter/tracker

Current occupation: Mercenary

History: Hoss became a Terran marine at the age of 18, serving for 20 years until he was drafted into the delta 6 squad. The mission was successful and the three other survivors were on the evac ship ready to go but as Hoss was going to board, he saw a binarian sprinting at them, overloading his core to self destruct. Hoss told them to leave him, and met the binarian head on, scooping him and running him like a football player away from the evac. The binarian fought hard, tearing his back open and pulverizing his organs before finally exploding, reducing Hoss to nothing more than a head and chest. The leader of the squad, Bashura, used telekinesis to retrieve Hoss's body, bringing it to the scientists who spent three years rebuilding it with experimental technology, and strenuous physical therapy. Hoss eventually recovered fully, and is now much stronger than before. He was only off duty for three months after being rebuilt, before he was contacted once again by Bashura, who told him, "You saved my life, allow me to give you yours back." Hoss became a member of the fury squad, using his new body to track down and find ways to defeat their enemies. When the furies disbanded, Hoss remained allied with the Terran empire, acting as a bounty hunter and tracking down high priority targets for the past ten years.

personality: Hoss is quite rough around the edges, he doesn't like jokes, he Doesnt hold conversation well, the only time you might see him smile is in a fight. He does care for his friends, though he doesn't like to show it.

Skills/Abilities/Tech: Skills: Tracking, finding weak points, close/ranged combat proficiency, adaptability, piloting, intimidation, engineering/medical prowess.

Tech: "Cy-eyes" (Cybernetic eyes with seperate processors dedicated to learning specific visual patterns. These eyes are so advanced that they can switch between "any" spectrum of vision.) "Fusion core" (Experimental core that outputs ridiculous amounts of energy. This core makes Hoss's body completely self sustaining. He does not need to eat, sleep, drink, breathe, etc.) "Cy-body" (Hoss's body has been completely rebuilt,  this experimental blueprint had not been tested and Hoss is the first and only one of his kind. His body is made of Argentum and is capable of running at 60 mph, and lifting up to 800 pounds, his "chassis" is equipped with an Overdrive channeler. The channeler reduces all of Hoss's augments to 10% power, but boosting a single augment of his choice by 1000%) "Modular arm" (Hoss's left arm has been replaced with an Omni-slot. His chassis holds 3 different modules, and he can switch between modules in 1 second. He has an engineering module, a close ranged, and a long ranged module. The engineering module is a Swiss army tool with everything he would need for mechanical repairs. The close ranged module is a chunk of pure Argentum shaped into a fist. The ranged module is a plasma caster similar to Wolf's but slightly larger scale.) "The Den" (Attached to Hoss's back is a compact metal shredder. He feeds rubble, debris, any type of metal, etc, into The Den and it uses the raw materials to create and repair his drones.

Hunter killer drone:

IMG_2402.PNG

Wolf is a very small and light combat drone designed to mark targets and pursue. Wolf digitally paints targets, allowing Hoss to see them no matter how far away they are for 5 minutes, and is equipped with a hot plasma caster and a single rocket that varies based on whether it is in an atmosphere or not. Wolf is capable of supersonic speeds and orbital exit/re-entry. 

Medical support drone:

IMG_2403.PNG

saint is a medium sized, heavily armored support drone that surrounds Hoss or an ally with a bubble shield of cold plasma. This plasma shield stops all forms of energy weapons, and emits a healing aura of "Vita-Light." Vita-Light accelerates the natural healing process of organic beings, so naturally it doesn't work on hoss, but it can recharge his fusion core or heal his allies.

Extra:

"You can run... But you can't hide."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back