• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom EnStars crave!! [ Only fandoms. Only doubling. ][ 11th Nov Update ]

Carnelian

pain
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Only accepting Ensemble Stars! roleplays right now. Please don't ask for anything else!

Hello again friends!
I kinda dropped off the face of the earth for a couple months because y'know, life and depression and stuff! I'm sorry if I left any discussions hanging! Now I'm back however, I thought I'd remake my thread. Please read all the content of this first post before messaging me! I reserve the right to not respond to anyone who clearly doesn't.

Rules & Stuff

• I'm 25+, so I'd appreciate my partners at least of age (18+), though 20+ is a nicer comfort zone.
  • If at any point you have a problem, lose muse, or are going to be busy... Let me know? I don't need your life story, just a quick note is fine!
  • I'm looking for mostly CanonxOC doubling at this time. CanonxCanon is a rarity, I don't have too many CC/CC ships. Currently not interested in OCxOC. Forum threads or Discord. No PM interactions/threads.
  • Please give both characters played the same effort, I'm going to be doing the same. I will very quickly lose interest and dip if your OC is constantly getting several paragraph posts and your canon merely one or two.
  • I personally churn out 3+ fair paragraphs per character I play, though it can be more depending on the situation at the time. You can find both canon character and OC character samples on my old Tumblr blog. [ Canon sample ] [ Canon+OC sample ] [ OC Sample ] It would be super appreciated if you're on a similar level to me, or close enough~
  • Plot with me! I'm not asking for the whole interaction/story planned out, but do be willing to toss ideas around with me. Carrying the entire interaction and brainstorming myself is another thing that will have me noping out.
  • While not obligatory, I love to chat and banter OOC! Anything from what if's related to our threads or just random LOOK AT THIS DUMB CAT PIC I FOUND.
  • When you contact me please include; what I can call you, what fandom(s) you're interested in, who you're willing to play for me/who you'd like from me, and while not needed, maybe a small idea we can start rolling with.

Fandoms List - I'm mostly looking for what's listed here. Bolded is my role.
Ensemble Stars! - Playing EN, used to play JP, have read various random translations!
OCxNatsume **BIG CRAVE**
OCxLeo

OCxEichi
OCxArashi
OCxIbara
OCxHiyori
OCxMao

OCxIzumi
MikaxArashi
??xOC
Other fandoms - May need to be convinced. Again, OCxCanon doubling required.
Twisted Wonderland
OCxIdia
OCxCater
OCxFloyd
??xOC

Love Live!
OCxMari
OCxNozomi
OCxHonoka
OCxKotori
OCxAi
ChikaxRiko
HanamaruxYoshiko
AixRina
HonokaxKotori
Umi
xEli
??xOC

Disgaea
OCxAxel
OCxCristo
OCxEtna
??xOC

Elsword/Grand Chase (PC originals. Not mobile.)
OCxAin
OCxAdd
OCxRonan
OCxDio
??xOC

Mary Skelter
OCxSleeping Beauty
OCxRed Riding Hood
??xOC

Nekopara (VN only)
CoconutxCinnamon

Sword Art Online
AsunaxKirito

The Magic in this Other World is too far behind!
OCxSuimei

Ar Tonelico
OCxAurica
OCxLuca
??xOC

Pokemon (Mainline games through S/M)
OCxHugh
OCxN
OCxCheren
??xOC

Date-A-Live (Have read all fantranslations)
OCxNia
OCxKurumi
OCxNatsumi
??xOC

B-Project
OCxHikaru
OCxMomotaro
OCxHaruhi
OCxYuzuki
??xOC

Hyperdimension Neptunia
OCxNeptune