• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
By the way, what would qualify for overly long paragraphs / short paragraphs? An approximation of sentences would be useful for preparation.

By the way, what would qualify for overly long paragraphs / short paragraphs? An approximation of sentences would be useful for preparation.
Long paragraphs, that have like 70 sentences or more. Short paragraphs that have like five or fewer sentences. The reason I added those is that I want players to have enough time to enjoy the game. I don't want readers to read an overly long paragraph are spend time to much time on them. Short paragraphs don't really give that much detail.

I hope this answeres your question.

Question for everyone. Do you guys want me to add classes or do you guys want to add your own?
I think I'd prefer the classes if defining a character's role in the adventure would play a part in encounters. How many classes would there be?

I think I'd prefer the classes if defining a character's role in the adventure would play a part in encounters. How many classes would there be?
Four classes but thinking of making only three. The four classes are based on Japanese warriors. Though I'm having trouble making them balanced though and also trying to make them fun to play.

Question for everyone. Do you guys want me to add classes or do you guys want to add your own?
Well, that depends you want a rpg side to this? Or just a guideline for folks?

I love this concept!
I know I'm so uncultured but is yokai a fox with human features and tail and ears.
Or do I have to look for an image that's a total fox?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back