• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Re:Monster

general ostruppen

General Ostruppen
So unless you read the manga then you'll get what I'm getting, if not then more joy for me to answer the question as I'm listening to sabaton.

Basically what Re:monster is a manga about a regular person of modern day getting killed and then suddenly reincarnated to a goblin. he suddenly grows up in just three days and eventually finds out how things work.Eat animals and such gain ability's and even levels by killing, eventually he evolves to a next stage of becoming a hobgoblin and etc etc. He eventually gains the respect of the other goblins (Tho there were casualtys that had to be made). I'm doing the same thing just not allowing that much Op for Characters. This is a fantasy setting and you will make characters that have memory's of their past life and you will get to decide what race you start off. You will have stats and will require some dicing. when eating you will gain certain basic abilities and such. Everyone starts off lv 1 (Unless your a goblin or weaker creatures, however they get better feats and advantages later on) and I'll start off with 5 basic species that I know from the manga so far.

Your character will influence the people around you and whatever action you take will form your future nation. If you become aggressive and take charge by force you will end up example a warlord and your troops will fear you and serve you. Tho they might try to attempt to kill you or overthrow you if they get the chance of becoming strong as well.

Still this only the basics and I'll have to get this stuff down and figured on word and such.

Also you start with a perverted elder dude that teaches yah the basics or gives info you need if you need it (lol just kidding but if your goblin you stuck with him lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn that's so many things to fill out. Will the roleplay take place here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back