• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Re:Gaia - Neolithic Isekai DnD Campaign.

June Verles

Depression? Never heard of her.
Re:Gaia
Starting your new life in Neolithic Times...

• Gaia

Have you ever despised your current life in the modern world? Ever wondered what it might be like trying to survive in an actual jungle instead of the concrete Jungle? Do you want to kickstart civilization by your own hand but also want to use magic? All of those things are possible, but be wary other-worlder, this world is just as ruthless and cold as your old one, predators and the elements forcing you to always risk your new life.

Gaia at first hand looks like a young planet, unscathed by civilization. Large forests inhabited by giant mammals in the colder climates and huge reptiles ruling closer to the equator, the two clashing near the tropics. The sparse amounts of sentient tribes that you might recognized won't be too friendly either, for they also act wary of new people. But at least they are more willing to conversate than the beasts solely focused on survival.

However, you might sometimes wander upon what looks like the ruins of an ancient advanced civilization, giant arcane monoliths now depowered lay dormant. But what might you find inside? Possibly something to help you in your new life or deadly magical traps designed to catch foolish interlopers like you?

"First rp I've actually put effort in, hopefully birdsie's curse doesn't afflict me." - Me, just now.

Birdsie Birdsie Noble Scion Noble Scion LostHaven LostHaven Reinhardt Reinhardt Epiphany Epiphany Hanarei Hanarei

Look fellas, I'll allow like 6 people at max in this campaign. People tagged above have priority because I might have a crush on them, but don't tell anyone hehe.

Funfact: The first rubber balloons were made by Professor Michael Faraday in 1824 for use in his experiments with hydrogen at the Royal Institution in London. `The caoutchouc is exceedingly elastic', he wrote in the Quarterly Journal of Science the same year.

Last edited:
Funfact: The first rubber balloons were made by Professor Michael Faraday in 1824 for use in his experiments with hydrogen at the Royal Institution in London. `The caoutchouc is exceedingly elastic', he wrote in the Quarterly Journal of Science the same year.
Very interesting, very interesting...

Anyway.

soon
9k.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back