• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Re: Gaia Main Thread

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

June Verles

Depression? Never heard of her.
Location Unknown

One lesson everyone must learn is that all you have come to know will come to an end. It doesn't matter wherever you come to terms with it. Luckily an ending doesn't mean everything is over, it might just be the necessary evil for a new beginning, which seemed to be the case for you this time around.

Death probably felt weird for all of you, a sudden switch from existence to nothing, making the sudden shift back to reality just as weird probably. First your more basics senses came in, you could feel the humidity in the air and the tall grass you sat on, the occasional creepy crawley venturing on you as it didn't know better. Then came smell and noise, the smell of exotic flowers mixed with the dew of a forest that was just covered in torrential rain. Birds, lizards and all manner of critters playing an orchestra for you.

Finally vision, opening your eyes you would see sights perhaps for the first time, a jungle like those in documentaries, brimming with life. But with the accumulation of all your senses working unison now you had the ability to realise that you weren't who you used to be. Your body feeling different in a literal sense, as some of you might've grown wings or deer parts, or just pointed ears.

Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on how you felt about it, you could now also realize what danger was.

So as you scanned the clearing in the apparent jungle that you were, disorientated with your new bodies, before you sat a giant, scaled, winged creature. What one could only describe as a giant green dragon, staring at you with it's yellow pupils, expectantly.

• Angel Knight
    Lvl 2 Natural Hybrid Chimera / Lvl 1 Druid

"Eh?"

My heart was still beating fast from the adrenaline, and while my thoughts remain phased, almost disconnected, my eyes just followed and stared at the scenery around me, unable to process what it was I was looking at. A mass of green sprawling in every direction, so different from the sight of the floor and the little brother I just pushed out of the way that my eyes kept subconsciously looking for that any sign of the kitchen floor or the those slightly dirty mostly white closets even though there was no way they could be anywhere here. Still, even if I said that, how could I be here? What had I pushed my little brother away from?

As if to answer, I felt a chill crawling up my spine and instinctively my hands threw themselves to the back of my head, palping it in search of that sharp pain I briefly remembered. They searched up and down to my nape, yet there was nothing but simple, surprisingly well-kept hair for having just been in a dirty kitchen and presumably hitting the even dirtier floor at some point.

"H-huh... ewww. Surely, there would have had to have been oil there. What a mess I've made. I better clean my hands and ha-" As I lifted the tip of my hair upfront to look at it, I notice something was different about: The color. I had... I had black hair didn't I? My heart had barely started to calm down, but it beat faster again. I clenched my teeth, let go of my hair, and immediately went to stand. "What manner of prank? What is this?"

Ewww the humidity! This was dirt? What were those things crawling on me?! Wait, there was dirt, dirt and wood and grass everywhere, where was I, what kind of prank was this, who would do something like this, this disgusting?!

No, I knew exactly who. My teeth clenched harder, just thinking my siblings would go this far. Still, what happened to that painful sensation earlier? I looked down again, noticing my clothes looked clean but hadn't changed. How they did all this I wasn't quite sure, but I did know I didn't exactly enjoy the thought of my bottom becoming a garden. I pushed myself up with the tips of my fingers the best I could, and ended up having to pull a balancing act like an amateur in a surfboard. My eyes stared hard at the ground, almost making me drop right into crawling things my eyes couldn't help following as they simply kept waltzing around. When I finally managed to get myself into a standing position I immediately proceeded to clapping to get rid of any lingering dirt, and even rubbing my hair just to be sure there was nothing stuck there either. The sound wasn't quite the same as usual though. Come to think of it... I looked at my own hands. Weren't they thinner? Smaller? Plus I didn't remember letting my nails that long.

"What in the world might they have done to me? They painted my hair, dragged me out to some forest, urgh, I don't even WANT to know what manner of thing they did to my hands and legs to make them end up like this. I do have to admit, for a prank it is quite the realistic set of props and effects." I looked at my hands again, tried inspecting where the extra nail parts looked weird, tried pressing to see how they would come off. "That's...that is strange. It's like they are actually attached isn't it? That can not be correct though... can it? How was I out? Did I hit my head on the floor that hard? Shouldn't I be in the hospital then, instead of these huge, stupid, dirty woods?"

My heart pounding hadn't stopped this whole time. The phantom sensation in the back of my head was weird. I felt chills all over, my head couldn't process the environment around me, let alone what was happening, and before I even had time to notice any of the other people around, a massive FLYING LIZARD WITH WINGS was caught in my field of vision. I almost rubbed my eyes, but then I remembered where my hands had just been, so instead I just blinked really really hard, yet truly I must've hit my head even harder than I realized: The flying lizard was still there, in my field of vision. I took a step back.

"That thing is coming right over here, isn't it?" I gulped.

• 4o53bar-jpg.849518

Proficiency Bonus: +2
    Hit Points: 27
    Hit Dice: 2d10+1d8
    Armor Class: 14
    Initiative: +3
    Speed: 30 ft
    Passive Perception: 14
    Spellcasting Ability: Wis
    Spellsave DC: 12
    Spell Attack Bonus: +4

Spells
Cantrips: (2)
*Produce Flame
*Druidcraft

First Level: (2)
*Create or Destroy Water
*Speak with Animals

Items
Equipped:
*White Dress [Earth Item]
*Employee Apron [Earth Item]
*Black Flower Hairpin [Earth Item]
*Black Ribbon [Earth Item]

Currency:
0 PP
0 GP
0 SP
0 CP

Carrying:
N/A

Skills
Saving Throws:
Strength: +2
Dexterity: +5
Constitution: +2
Intelligence: -1
Wisdom: +2
Charisma: +1

Skills:
Acrobatics: +5
Animal Handling: +4
Arcana: -1
Athletics: +2
Deception: +1
History: -1
Insight: +2
Intimidation: +3
Investigation: -1
Medicine: +2
Nature: +1
Perception: +4
Performance: +1
Persuasion: +1
Religion: -1
Sleight of Hand: +3
Stealth: +3
Survival: +2

Passives

Speed- Your base walking speed is 30 feet. You also have a climbing speed of 30 feet as long as you are not encumbered or wearing heavy armor.

Lucky- When you roll a 1 on the d20 for an attack roll, ability check, or saving throw, you can reroll the die and must use the new roll.

Bravery- You have advantage on saving throws against being frightened.

Armored Body- Your body is covered in scales or an exoskeleton. While wearing no armor and not wielding a shield, your AC equals 11+Your Dexterity Modifier+Your Strength Modifier.
Evolved: Your body's defenses grow even greater, both their thickness and size now being great enough to enhance even armor. You gain +2 AC for two turns.

Semi-Firbolg Body- You have the ability to communicate in a limited manner with beasts and plants. They can understand the meaning of your words, though you have no special ability to understand them in return. You have advantage on all Charisma checks you make to influence them.
Evolved: You cast the Greater Invisibility spell without using a spell slot. When this evolution becomes permanently active, instead you may cast it a number of times equal to your proficiency bonus, and regain spent uses on a long rest.

Druidic- You know Druidic, the secret language of druids. You can speak the language and use it to leave hidden messages. You and others who know this language automatically spot such a message. Others spot the message's presence with a successful DC 15 Wisdom (Perception) check but can't decipher it without magic.

OOC Actions
N/A

Tags
Interacting With: N/A

Mentions: N/A

Might Also Want To Read: Everyone?
None yet. 100% human so far.

Eva Solidor
1614256853074.png
Eva woke up, would be how she'd describe it. She didn't remember falling asleep, only slipping and suddenly she was here. The first thing she notices was that she was outside, as indicated by the bright blue sky above, whereas she'd been in the middle of work an indeterminable amount of time ago. Strange, she must've hurt herself, which was mildly ironic considering she worked in a hospital, but her senses were telling her this place was much more exotic than the city, from the strange and harmonious scent of innumerable flowers and humid air.

Deciding she should get up instead of lying on the ground all day, as she felt perfectly fine. It was about this time that she looked down, and squealed. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHH?!"

Where there had once been a nice healthy pair of legs, now sat two. It appeared to have been replaced by a horse, but realizing that didn't quite fit right, she went to rub her head and found her path obstructed by something on the top of her head, even her hair was much longer and seemed to be some vibrant orange colour, not to mention her strange new ears.

Her face glowed as she pushed herself up, her legs taking no effort in standing up like it was second-nature to her. Her face glowed in embarrassment and confusion as she patted her own new back just to make sure this wasn't some trick. Her hands didn't pass through, and she could feel her own hands.

It must've been some sort of dream, there wasn't any possibility in her normal life for this. She'd lived everyday safely as could be, something like this was impossible, yet as she took the time to look around, it definitely felt very real. It was too detailed for a dream, too many sensations and sights.

At that point she was barely surprised by the intimidating sight of the dragon. "D-did you do this? W-where and what am I?" yet despite her forceful words, she couldn't stop her new legs from quaking in fear speaking to such a thing.

It was around that time she noticed the other people in her company, presumably in the same scenario. Pointing at the other person that was awake and equally flustered, she called out a question "Who are you? Who am I? I'm not me that's for sure, do you know?" she wasn't thinking straight, but it was hard to deal with all of this being sprung on her at once as her heart shoved adrenaline around her system.

June Verles June Verles Idea Idea

Last edited:
Sergei Gusarov Andreevich
This... Place...?

fe0b1e6569e30ed0f97db72b3fcb5fe6.jpg

"Calm down, reindeer woman," a man with a thick accent said, getting up to his knees from the ground. His eyes looked bleary, unfocused - a longer examination of his ears implied he was no longer fully a man. It created an interesting picture: an elf in an immaculate cashmere suit with a velvet wine-red tie. He didn't appear to notice his change of species though, as he was too busy defiantly staring up at the dragon looking at them. "We're not home, but it's hard to say what happened. Look at that beast, though. It's staring down at us, but there's intelligence in those eyes."

Sergei cupped his hands over his mouth, forming an impromptu megaphone. He then yelled up at the dragon. "Hey, jasturita, na chyort are you looking at, huh? What are you and what is this place?"

Vanessa Krauser
Alice Haert
BE39Hfn.jpg

A wave of pure blank and silence filled the woman's mind as the tightness around her neck lingered. She couldn't breath yet the desperate struggle to do so had ceased. This voice... this emptiness was haunting yet so serine. It was as if all of existence ceased to be. The world as she knew it all but gone. Through the darkness a figure emerged, its shape seeming indescribable yet she somehow could comprehend it as such. The nondescript figure shifted almost human like in appearance as upon its shadowed face what she could only describe as a faint smile appearing. Not a single sound could be heard yet she could feel it. So many thoughts and emotions entering into her mind all at once. It happened all so fast not a single one could even properly formulate in her mind as it felt like decades were passing within mere seconds until finally nothing. Just darkness once more... and silence... unending silence.

A loud gasp escaped from the woman's lips as she seemed to come to on the ground. Her hands reaching up as if to grasp upon something upon her neck as if it was being constricted tight to the point of being unable to breath. Her body fidgeted and flailed briefly as it only took a few moments before her motions stopped and her breathing all but returned to normal. Her pale skin losing a bit of the flushness as it seemed it returned back to normal... or at least normal for the place she found herself in. It wasn't just her appearance... her very being felt... strange... as if touched by something greater. Her body felt as if it was so light and unburdened, perhaps blessed in the way she felt her human self never had been.

Vanessa sat herself up her greyish blue eyes finally opening to look at the surroundings. Her eyes shifted to her hands glancing down seeing just how much paler she was. Her fingernails trimmed down and unpolished. Her vision shifted seeing her black locks rather then being the brunette she was. She slowly stood herself up glancing upon her body a black partially transparent silken robe resting down her body with a greyish belly top underneath. A far cry from what she would normally wear herself though strangely fitting of something she would imagine she might end up wearing in one of her odd movie roles she might get.

It was something that would fill others with confuse or unease seeing themselves in another body in what appeared to be a jungle of some sort... but for Vanessa it put a smile on her face. That pain from before all but mute. Her mind drifting to the smiling figure in the darkness. Yes they... no she... she must have done this. She has blessed her with this new body. Put her in such a place for some reason. The heavens have looked upon her and blessed her with an important role. How she would hear the voice in her head speak to her before urging her to make a name for herself to become famous and make people happy. Yet now, even without a voice she could feel her will beckoning her to do her part into make the world truly a better place.

Her head turned to look upon the shouting man who seemed lost as he questioned the dragon having missed what the dragon girl and the deer had said before. Her eyes darting up to the large creature without an ounce of fear. Clearly she had placed them there all for a reason. She had no doubt the creature must be an ally of sorts to help guide them on the path to redeeming this world! She stepped up swinging her arms wide open with a warm smile on her lips with an air of charisma about her as if she was putting on some grand play.

"Fret not, for she had placed us here with good reason. We have nothing to fear of such such a magnificent creature for our meeting must be preordained!"

The Warlock approached quite whimsical in step moving towards the creature like an actor in a play, stepping right into the spotlight before the creature that could so easily gulp her in a single bite if it was inclined to such an act. It was as if she viewed this all as some theater play not holding a single worry believing it all to be staged with no hesitation to play her part as best she could, 'enhanced' by her word choice drifting almost unconsciously to be mildly Shakespearian or 'olden-time' to fit with seeing a dragon.

"My name is Alice Haert. What is your name and what purpose might you have for taking watch over being of small stature?"

June Verles June Verles Birdsie Birdsie

For the first time in years, Catarina woke without pain.

She woke to a peculiar paradox. There had been a few nights with her husband Anders, at a few parties over the years, where she'd had too much to drink. Waking up had felt fuzzy, muddled. In recent years, waking up at all left her feeling like there was a wall of cotton between 'her' and her ability to think. Waking up now was the opposite.

Instead, Catarina woke without pain and with a kind of instant awareness, a laser-like focus snapping into place so swiftly she felt disoriented because she wasn't disoriented. No, she was...content. Rested. Aware. A little hungry. No pain. No aches of any kind. No fumbling for thought.

And no hands. She blinked in incredulous disbelief as she instead looked down at paws. Reflexively, she stretched a spine unlike the one she'd had all her life, and she saw those paws of her extend claws until she'd finished her stretch. A swift tilt of her head revealed a furry backside and a tail. A cat. She was unquestionably a cat. Why was she a cat? Where was her bed? Where was her house?

Sniffing at the myriad new scents tickling her nose, Catarina blinked several times as her eyes tried to focus. She'd grown near-sighted in her old age. Curiously, she still seemed to be but her field of vision was wider than ever. The colors of this clearing in the midst of a jungle also seemed a bit off. Muted. Not as rich as she remembered. Still she could see well enough to spy a young woman, a...centaur? An elven man? And a rather more normal looking young girl.

And beyond them, a dragon.

Well.

Idea Idea
Catarina rose from where she'd crouched in the grass and trotted over to the first young lady. That was a dragon, this was probably a dream, so Catarina rubbed against the girl's legs. Hopefully she'd get picked up and if they fled, she'd have someone to flee with.

Last edited:
The dragon would continue to observe as the new arrivals continued to try and figure out what the hell was going on with their new bodies and where exactly they were brought up. However, all they would be able to get out of it would be a long, tired sigh, as if he'd already given up hope.

"Another set of failures." He commented to himself aloud in perfect English. Extending it's massive claw over the group, large enough to block out the sun in the decent size clearing. Luckily they wouldn't be crushed to death, instead the dragon's claw would open to let multiple different items drop in the clearing.

At first glance all of them would look pretty mismatched, some weird looking gloves, a nice looking cloak, a golden ring that looked strangely enticing to the actress and etc. The emerald dragon would address them again, with an indifferent tone.

"The lives you thought you had are over. You are in a different world with new bodies. These items should help you with your survival, good luck I suppose." He would respond before using it's massive wings to elevate himself, the wind pressure created by the action making the group feel like they were in the middle of an airway with an airplane taking over but sooner rather than later they could see it fly away into the horizon.

Epiphany Epiphany Hanarei Hanarei Birdsie Birdsie Idea Idea Noble Scion Noble Scion

• Angel Knight

Could you really blame me for having my gaze fixated on the gigantic flying lizard in front of us? Jeez, this was way too much for a prank, even for those brothers of mine. Yeah, it was way too much. Almost although it wasn't just a prank at all...

While I was busy just standing there, appeared other people had appeared as well, or maybe they were there the whole time and I simply had not noticed. It was, beyond a shadow of a doubt, a rather curious collection of individuals: There was this tall man with sharp ears and a sharper tone, a girl that seemed to be about my age, and then there was that stag...mino... centaur thing? I heard of a lot of things like it, but I couldn't tell what her species was- let alone what to do if I found one, other than backing away. They seemed first and foremost interested in the big green creature though, and indeed it was as I thought: I couldn't blame them for that, though I could not condone their bizarre reasoning that would lead them to go complain to a monster like that one.

It did surprise me when the deer person addressed me of all people though. Perhaps I ought to admit: I did shake a bit, seeing them there.

"You aren't yourself? What in the world might you be referring to? Why do you presume I would know what, let alone who, you are? I have never once seen anything like you! That is a costume, correct? Surely, surely it must be. Or an illusion perhaps? We are in the woods, but perhaps some well-placed mirrors, or did those brothers of mine drug me? Yes, I must be under some manner of influence. For a dragon to be standing right there behind me, and a half person half deer to be standing in front of me, that manner of thing couldn't be happening, that that would simply be absurd would it not?" I stepped forward towards that person with a red skin, and reached out my arms towards them as though grabbing theirs would reveal they were some kind of foam, but indeed they felt as solid as any other arm. I began trembling a bit harder, looking around at the woods again, then slowly facing up towards their face. "It would...it would be absurd. The most absurd thing in the world, for me to suddenly go from being in a kitchen, to being in a forest like this, somewhere I don't know and seeing these things that couldn't possibly be back home, yes, nothing more absurd than that... right? I'm begging you, tell me that's right, please!"

At that moment, I felt something rubbing against my leg. I leapt to the side with an "eep!" and went to clean off my leg, but saw the bits of cat fur on them right before I could clean it off. I needed something to deal with that. I glared at the creature, then looked at the deer person, and then at my hands. Finally, my gaze returned to the deer person.

"Ah. I apologize. I-I lost my composure for a moment there. I wish I could be more of assistance to you, but unfortunately I don't know much of our current predicament either. If only that dragon would help us... But still, talking to it is a bit..." I looked away, knowing full well saying it would make me seem cowardly when everyone else already had. Fortunately or otherwise, the dragon (rudely) left us some gear and then departed calling us "failures". I couldn't help wondering what that creature's objective was in all this, and taking anything from that pile would be- I squinted my eyes. "Those... Are those gloves?!"

I rusted to the place right away, sifting through the piles of equipment and grabbing a couple of weird-looking gloves. To my surprise, they fit in perfectly, as though they had been made for just my size. Heck, I could even move my fingers better than I ever would have fought with something as clunky-looking as those! I wouldn't have to worry about my hands dirty now. That just left taking off the cat fur. The claws seemed a bit too sharp to remove it with them though, I might accidentally cut myself, that would be even worse than before! What if I used the opening of the gloves? I grabbed one to remove it, but instead I felt them tightening and squeezing, and then a sharp pain and pressure like having synringes piercing into my hands and forearms. I fell to my knees, grumbling and clenching my teeth with pain as I witnessed my flesh molting with the "gloves", my blood vessels growing during the process, and shrinking back.

Passive Perception: 18

Spells
*Produce Flame
*Druidcraft

*Create or Destroy Water
*Speak with Animals

Items
Equipped:
*Claws of Dragon Power

Currency:
0 PP
0 GP
0 SP
0 CP

Carrying:
N/A

Skills
Saving Throws:
Strength: +6

Skills:
Athletics: +6

Passives

Speed- Your base walking speed is 30 feet. You also have a climbing speed of 30 feet as long as you are not encumbered or wearing heavy armor.

Lucky- When you roll a 1 on the d20 for an attack roll, ability check, or saving throw, you can reroll the die and must use the new roll.

Armored Body- Your body is covered in scales or an exoskeleton. While wearing no armor and not wielding a shield, your AC equals 11+Your Dexterity Modifier+Your Strength Modifier.
Evolved: Your body's defenses grow even greater, both their thickness and size now being great enough to enhance even armor. You gain +2 AC for two turns.

Semi-Firbolg Body- You have the ability to communicate in a limited manner with beasts and plants. They can understand the meaning of your words, though you have no special ability to understand them in return. You have advantage on all Charisma checks you make to influence them.
Evolved: You cast the Greater Invisibility spell without using a spell slot. When this evolution becomes permanently active, instead you may cast it a number of times equal to your proficiency bonus, and regain spent uses on a long rest.

Druidic- You know Druidic, the secret language of druids. You can speak the language and use it to leave hidden messages. You and others who know this language automatically spot such a message. Others spot the message's presence with a successful DC 15 Wisdom (Perception) check but can't decipher it without magic.

OOC Actions
N/A

Tags
Interacting With: Epiphany Epiphany Noble Scion Noble Scion

Mentions: June Verles June Verles Hanarei Hanarei Birdsie Birdsie

Might Also Want To Read: N/A
Hands combined with gauntlets and become draconic claws.

Eva Solidor
image0.jpg
"Eva! It's.. It's Eva, Solidor." she retorted to the elf in suit and tie calling her a 'reindeer woman' as her face took on a rosy hue, unsure if she should take it as an insult considering how accurate it apparently was. She didn't seem to have much time to think about it as the man went on to yell at the dragon, whom she half expected to eat them all right there and then.

One of the others seemed to be taking the whole scenario in stride, acting with an almost theatrical flair, which she admired in a strange way. She mentally noted down their name, Alice Haert, considering she expected, or at least hoped, they'd stick together for a while to get a grasp of these lands

It was around that time when the first person she'd spoken to wandered over to her and grabbed her hands, in the same boat as her it seemed, floating confused and overwhelmed. "I-I don't know.. I just woke up, and it feels real so not a costume. I was in a hospital, fell, and now I'm here." she stammered back, unused to physical contact.

The dragon in response to them gave them a seemingly peeved answer, clearly unimpressed and even going so far to call them all failures, and reflecting on her old life, she agreed, depressingly. It wasn't much, but the dragon's explanation helped clear up things at least a little bit, albeit in a rather blunt way. What surprised Eva was when it suddenly dropped a whole pile of junk for them.

None of it seemed particularly interesting as she approached after the girl that had held her hand, who went to put on a pair of gloves and suddenly had them replaced with claws, collapsing in pain. She didn't know what to say and chose to avert her eyes to the quiver lying on the ground that seemed to be calling her, and while watching the other person suffering seemed to be saying it was a bad idea, she couldn't help but pick it up and put it on. To her relief, the quiver didn't seem to do anything horrific like the woman's gloves, but on the other hand, it didn't seem terribly special, that was until she began fishing around in some of the pockets and found herself able to stick her entire arm up to the should inside and still be unable to touch the bottom.

That being said, as far as it went, compared to everything else that had happened, the quiver being unusual it wasn't all that surprising.

She did take notice of a number of things that seemed to have also come along with the quiver which attracted her just as much, namely a longbow and twelve backpacks, which she giggled at, and began collecting. Might as well make her first day in a new life memorable after all, and what was more memorable than collecting a large number of what she assumed was a regular commodity.

Looking around at the others, she decided to make sure that she didn't follow the route that had led to her half-lived life prior, that she'd make the most of this second chance she'd been given for however long it lasted, and trotted for the tree line. "I hope you guys come with me, because I think it's best we find civilization before a less friendly dragon comes and eats us and... It'd be nice to have some understanding company" she'd call to the others over her shoulder to the mis-matched group
Birdsie Birdsie Idea Idea Epiphany Epiphany Hanarei Hanarei June Verles June Verles

Last edited:
Vanessa Krauser
Alice Haert
BE39Hfn.jpg

Rather then getting an answer the young actress seemingly was looked down upon with the rest of the group with the word 'failure' entering her mind. A rather... unpleasant word to hear that did disrupt her at least a bit. Her sense of grandeur being momentarily batted away as she seemed to gaze forward as if she was more lost then upset. Certainly it wasn't the way in which she should be addressed. Perhaps the others were the failures? Quite a harsh response to give them though that she couldn't quite agree with. She might be a bit... strange, but she wasn't heartless either. Besides they were with her, clearly there was a reason. They must of been chosen as well by her grace perhaps?

As her gaze was focused on the others with the dragon's departure and her lips parted to speak, something strange caught her eye. An object the dragon had dropped oddly 'calling' to her. Its glimmer when it fell had caught her eye but the more she stood as she was the more she felt compelled by it. Any thoughts of speaking up and more formally talking to the group all but faded as she sauntered over to the ring. Her silken robe flowing almost supernaturally as she walked. Her greyish blue eyes almost seemed to shift to a darker hue looking upon it as she bent over to pick it up. She held the ring in her palm looking upon it almost longingly. The golden ring even in her hand causing a range strange chilling sensation over her body. It felt as if her soul and body was once again being separated and she began to transcend once more.

Alice suddenly shook her head as the voice of the deer woman reached her ears. The trance she was in suddenly fading away to the reality she was in once more. Such a strange cast of characters it was indeed, but and actress was expected to play her part no matter how strange the script might be. The director's vision must be maintained whether good or bad. To bring to life someone's dreams was one of the most fulfilling things a person can do. She was more then certain her story was one that would lead to a world much richer and she would play her part to help achieve it. She clutched the ring firmly in her hand bowing her head lightly.

"I agree. It is clear we were all placed together for a reason. There is no reason to fight against our strange new fate. You can call me Alice as I am sure you heard me tell our winged gift giver... and you are Eva as you talked the pointed ear one, is that correct kind doe? What about you two"

She questioned the group keeping an air of mystique in the way she spoke though perhaps toning down with being so dramatic a little. Her gaze shifting from Eva more towards the elf and the seemingly feisty white haired girl. She had completely brushed past the cat not really thinking all that much about it. Perhaps it was just a pet of the other girl that somehow got tangled in the mix.

June Verles June Verles Noble Scion Noble Scion Birdsie Birdsie Idea Idea Epiphany Epiphany

This Place, Wherever "It" Is

"Sergei," the man introduced himself, picking up a length of cloth that turned out to be some kind of cloak - one of the items the dragon had tossed down for them. He wrapped it around his torso, letting the hood rest down on his back. "Sergei Gusarov Andfreevich. Call me Sergei."

"He called us failure, the lizard," the man started a conversation on a new topic, as he watched Eva canter in the direction of the treeline. As he continued to speak, Sergei used a very droll tone, with a heavy inflection of an accent that was recognizably Russian. "I don't think this is Heaven or Hell. I don't see fluffy clouds or red guy with trident anywhere. In other words, fucking lizard magically appeared us in middle of fucking nowhere. A good magic trick, really. No worse than Amayak Akopyan. Listen you all, we need to chase lizard and pluck some fucking sense into that big reptile brain." He smoothly pulled out a Beretta M9 from his immaculately-pressed suit and cocked the slide back to makes sure there was a round in the chamber. The handgun made a satisfying 'kachink' sound.

"Maybe we do a little talking, and convince it to get us back home, da?" he proposed, lowering the handgun, mindful of firearm safety rules. "But also, we need to find city. Stupid fucking dragon drop us in the middle of nowhere. If winter comes soon, bears will feast like Swedish kings on our ass. We need to get food, water, fire, or a way to a city."

993457524.jpeg

June Verles June Verles
The dragon talked. It talked. Well, of course it did.

What it had to say was concerning, though. Catarina swished her tail emphatically at the dragon's condemnation. But then it dropped a small series of possessions and the cat's eyes immediately went to a collar that contained a familiar clasped locket, just like the one she'd worn around her neck when she'd gone to sleep last night. She scampered over and picked up the collar in her teeth before attempting to fuss her way into fastening it on.

The conversation of the others made up for the dragon's sudden absence. Clearly no more answers were forthcoming from the beast that'd brought them here but her new companions might be more talkative. Especially given how much talking they were already doing.

Idea Idea The rather lovely young woman had such an aversive reaction, Catarina immediately thought she must be allergic. She chuckled, which came out as a bit more of a purring sound, and took no offense, instead moving back a few paces and sitting on her haunches to watch and listen to the group.

Noble Scion Noble Scion Hanarei Hanarei Birdsie Birdsie
At Eva's inspiring call to action, followed by the introductions of Alice and Sergei, Catarina's purr grew and her tail swished amicably as she said "Hear hear!" In a voice quite audible to the others already present. Depending on their reaction, she added "If you can hear me, I'm Catarina Lundquist. The young man with the colorful language has a good suggestion. I have my grandkids to sit for this Saturday. Let's find the dragon so we can find our way home."

The gloves were certainly a snug fit like Angel never experienced before, putting them on they would slowly morph and expand to fit her entire forearms, which was quite nifty at first if not for the immediate and sudden pain that followed as the glove somehow melded itself into her skin, the area where her skin ended and the gloves started melded into one. At the same time these gloves seemed to be injecting pure adrenaline in the young woman at all times, making her feel much stronger than before. Idea Idea

As she picked up the ring Alice weirdly could feel an almost unnatural sense of relief, as if there was someone there for her in this strange word. Self confidence was hard to come by in an actor's world and much more hard to conjure for one who had little success like her. Even when she just pointed out her agreement with the rest of the party and started asking question about who they were she could swear to start hearing muffled whispers of encouragement at the back of her head, but it must've just been a coincidence. Hanarei Hanarei

The resident cold blooded assassin with a surprising English proficiency would retrieve the cloak. Putting around his shoulder he just felt lighter, nothing really special about it or more magical about it. Though out of the corner of his eye he could see it's edges at the bottom make sure to move any branches out of the way so it wouldn't scratch his cashmere trousers, as if on purpose. Birdsie Birdsie

The grandmother would also find that as soon as she somehow managed to put the collar around her neck with her paws that she wouldn't have to bother to open the thing. At her mere thoughts she would see before her eyes the screen from the computer her kids bought her to skype her kids. All her favourite programs were there, skype and that was about it. Maybe she wanted to play Zuma's Revenge or Solitaire or something, at least it gave her the time of day. 11:34 AM. Epiphany Epiphany

Saving the best for last the now fully camping ready girl, except of course excluding a map and food provisions, would lead her new party through the woods. It seemed however that either through her new found body or by watching too many discovery documentaries she could determine quite a few many things from her entrance in to the woods.

Mainly what seemed like a path formed by animals, multiple types of footprints on the dirt of all kinds of animals she had no idea about, maybe like some sort of hooved creature, a large chicken and th occasional biped. But following the path she would notice a secret additional set of foot prints, following through the bushes she would come upon another clearing.

In it a pool of water formed to the side of a decently large river and in it three hobbit sized frog men, just chilling in it like a jacuzzi. Noble Scion Noble Scion

• Angel Knight

At first, I had thought the gloves had simply one of those lame Halloween costume designs, that flimsy flopping plastic-feeling sort of costume whose heat was unbearable, not to mention how hard to breathe in a mask made from that thing was. I soon myself extra thankful it wasn't a mask but just gloves though, as I couldn't imagine what it would have been like to have the urge to pull off my face the way I wanted to rip out my arms at that very moment while I rolled and squirmed on the ground. As some part of me realized the efforts were futile, I found myself hitting the ground in frustration, causing a cloud of dirt to fly upwards and fall all around me. Despite the pain I managed to cover myself up, and though the physical pain was ending I could feel my eyes stinging and fits of dirt being washed down by the little water stream from my eyelids. I simply stayed there curled up for a while, pressing those new scaly arms of mine atop my head and doing my best to hide the sobbing. Meanwhile the rest of the people who appeared here were already discussing what to do next and introducing themselves. Some part of me truly did admire them for it- while another couldn't help but to resent how calmly and lightly they were taking out current predicament. What the centaur girl said earlier, and what the dragon mentioned about a new life, that sharp pain that made up my last memories before appearing here, didn't they already confirm what had happened to us?

We died. We died and returned to the living, but we would never get back to our lives. Those were gone and never again welcome us. Now we were stuck here, in this filthy place, abandoned. My claws were practically digging into my hair now as I pressed my arms closer over myself. I was never going to graduate. I was never going to see my parents again. I was never going to be able to help my little brother grow up again. It was all just... gone. Just like that, it was gone. I raised a hand to pummel back down again, but stopped as I remembered what had happened just before. I shivered at the thought of being even MORE covered in dirt and who knew what else could crawling amongst that filth. Oh yeah, and there was that part too, these damn agonizing gloves, but were they even really gloves when they moved like they did and when I could feel every annoying little grain that that slipped into the scales? Still, the others were right about us needing to get a move on out of here. Of course the plan to take on a dragon seemed more than just suicidal, but I could certainly get behind finding some sort civilization. God knows I needed a shower.

With what little semi-clean bit of my arm I could, I rubbed my face and pushed myself up as best I could with one hand. "Hand". This was no time to mope around. Even if I had been the only one really doing it... No, no, I should introduce myself as well. I gulped down some courage, and approached the more normal-looking girl and the half elf with a slight bow.

"Hello there, and my apologies about that unsightly display." I said and smiled gently. "You may call me Angel Knight. Pleased to make your acquaintance. Of course, I am most in favor of finding civilization soon."

At least, that's how I meant it to be. In actuality, it came out more like this:

"Yaaaah! Sorry I did ugly thing." And I smiled. "I Angel Knight. Nice you meet! I happy find city!"

I nearly accidentally slit my own throat with how fast my 'hands' rushed to my own throat just to check if something was stuck there, like really deep in there. I tried formulating my words a couple more times, but my lips simply didn't seem to reproduce what I was trying to say. In fact, even the words themselves were starting to sound a little foggy. I turned around and buried my face in my hands as it grew as red as could contrast with the green background, and simply let everyone who wanted to move on before I followed them as well towards the forest.

As I approached the treeline, however, and stared into the greenery and the darkness of a forest extending seemingly endlessly into the distance, I began to feel a certain dread accumulating in my shoulders. I stopped, just a few feet away from the treeline. I looked back at the piles of junk still laying there. I then looked at my hands. I didn't want to go through that again. I didn't but...

"Wait! I, I more things fetch! I quick!" I turned around, embarrassed out of my mind at the way I was speaking, but I rushed towards the junk pile to fetch some more things. We had no idea what we would find in those woods, or how long it would take to find a city after all. We NEEDED more things. At the very least, though, I would stay away from any weirder-looking stuff.

With so much on my mind, I barely noticed how much faster I was sprinting than I ever would have been able to before.

Spells
*Produce Flame
*Druidcraft

*Create or Destroy Water
*Speak with Animals

Items
Equipped:
*Claws of Dragon Power

Currency:
0 PP
0 GP
0 SP
0 CP

Carrying:
N/A

Skills
Saving Throws:

Skills:

Passives

OOC Actions
N/A

Tags
Interacting With: Noble Scion Noble Scion Hanarei Hanarei Birdsie Birdsie

Mentions: June Verles June Verles

Might Also Want To Read: Epiphany Epiphany
Hands combined with gauntlets and become draconic claws. Scales began to appear on arms and torso.

Eva Solidor
image0.jpg
Eva's face nodded, featuring a noticeably embarrassed glow to the dark-haired woman spouting deer puns when she asked if her name was correct. She expected to hear many more in the foreseeable future, and she had no doubt that she was going to find it humiliating each and every time. She herself was looking more on the brightside of it, she felt like she could carry a lot more than before, not to mention how remarkably steady it was to be on four legs.

the elf's idea to chase after the dragon sounded both wise and unwise to her ears. "Maybe we should get practice with our new forms and weapons before we go dragon-hunting, ay pointy-ears? I've certainly never used a bow before but I get the feeling that I know how now. Good chance to get some food anyway, as you suggest." she chuckled his way, shaking the length of wood in front of her and toying with its string as she reached the treeline.

She stopped before entering as she noticed the talking cat, whom she'd thought had simply been a creature of the forest until it began speaking. "Oh! I feel like I drew the long stick if you ended up as such a little creature." she giggled, before realizing she might be being rude. "Grandkids? .. Ah nevermind, a conversation for another time. Here, want to sit on my back? I'd like to see my limits and I get the feeling you might get tired out easily if we have a long way to walk." she asked Catarina, pointing to a free space on her behind next to the number of backpacks precariously linked to eachother.

The newly-clawed woman seemed to be struggling with her tongue as she quickly found herself speaking in a much different way to the way she had been speaking before. "Take your time, but don't dilly-dally too long. It seems we're all going through changes, perhaps yours is happening overtime unlike mine and Catarina's." she called to them as they retreated back to the wondrous pile of objects, featuring twelve less backpacks, which at the thought of it, elicited another smirk from the cervitaur.

After waiting for the cat to decide whether or not to climb on her back, Eva made her way into the forestry and followed the path that seemed to be well-tread by the creatures that lived here, until she found a very quaint sight, a couple of strange frog creatures, and with a mischievious smile, she'd suddenly begin charging forward through the undergrowth towards them.

"TELL-US-WHAT-YOU-KNOW-OR-I'M-GONNA-EAT-YER-LIL'-FROGGY-LEGS" she'd scream at the top of her lungs at the creatures, sprinting full blast towards them, laughing maniacally internally.

Vanessa Krauser
Alice Haert
BE39Hfn.jpg

Oh.. the cat talked... that was... unexpected. It was even more startling to her then the Dragon truth be told. It was one thing seeing some strange fantasy creature talk, it was another to see what would be a typical pet or stray city dwelling animal to do the same. She simply stared at the cat for a minute before shaking her head focusing back at the matters at hand, gently rolling the ring within her enclosed fist feeling its texture as if using it as some sort of stress ball to ease herself a bit. It made her half even realize the woman named Angel was speaking rather fragmentedly as her mind seemed to piece it together without realizing she was doing so subconciously.

Shifting her focus forward she traveled forward with the group. Her eyes shifted briefly to the ring looking longingly upon it. The warlock eventually taking hold of the fine jewelry as she slipped it upon her right ring finger. A strange sensation of what could be best considered ecstasy so briefly rushing through her very frame before settling down to comfort. A feeling of being complete she never felt before in her life. Yes, this was what she needed in her life. While the others seemed more worried about getting back to their previous lives she felt a sense she was where she needed to be. A choir of voices so different and yet all the same just so quietly intangible in terms of words yet she felt as if she knew it was speaking to her encouraging her.

Before she could spend more time attempting to listen into the voices she was suddenly stopped by the river at the sight of three frog-men sitting in a pond. Alice tilted her head curiously eyeing them up not quite ready to budge yet. What sort of approach would work best in this situation? They seemed quite content. She could only assume approaching them in a calm and collective manner showing no sign of ill-will would likely be a good approach. At the very least if they decided to go run off it would likely take them a moment to get out of the pond to do so. Yes, the perfect chance to act the part of the mysterious woman, coming to bare good will as she wants. Coax them into telling them what she wants, and to have them potentially pledge their loyalty to 'her'.

...and then the deer went and tossed that out the window. The struggling actress looked on. It was as much of a disaster a she could recall in the one film she was in "The Return of the Invasion Of The Bird-Men" when on her particular shoot being murdered in the shower by said bird-man a crazed ex of the director (at least as he claimed) came onto stage and starting tearing up the set and releasing a verbal tirade forcing them to stop shooting for the day and having to patch together an even more shoddy looking set. A complete disaster that threw the entire flow off and forced plans to be changed.

She let out a soft sigh slowly approaching though electing to not to speak up or act immediately. It was best to come off reasonable. Allow Eva to come off a bit crazed and see what happens so she might act as the voice of reason. Yes, reason made sense for she could have them side with her and perhaps alleviate the problem and perhaps garnish more followers for 'her'.

June Verles June Verles Noble Scion Noble Scion Idea Idea Epiphany Epiphany

This Place, Wherever "It" Is

The ex-contract killer stared in brisk disbelief as the reindeer woman he'd met not only minutes ago - thrown into a new, chaotic life, and potentially terrified or angered beyond compromise due to her untimely fate - decided to gallop straight at a bunch of river-chilling frog-people.

The assassin cursed internally, as he sprinted around the creek in an attempt to cut off any possible escapes; or rather, to de-incentivize any such.

Catarina was all too delighted to accept a ride on Eva's back and she bore the rest of the trip comfortably reclined between two of the packs on Eva's flanks.

Until the cervitaur decided on a full charge at the 'enemy'. Blinking in half-asleep drowsiness, the cat woke fully and dug in her claws out of reflex, though thankfully they failed to penetrate the packs much less Eva's presumably sturdy hide. After a moment, she peered curiously at the frog-creatures they were charging towards before deciding with a mental shrug that the creatures must have antagonized her ride somehow while Catarina lay sleeping. Least she could do was, well, do what she can.

Once she figured out what that was...

• Angel Knight

What was I doing? I hesitated before grabbing the next item, just a simple little blanket seemingly crudely made from the fur of some unknown animal. My fingers twitched as they approached the thing, while my mind was racing with thought of how to jump away or rip it apart if the blanket suddenly wrapped me up and tried to suffocate me, or if the fur attached to my face and made grow a beard, until I couldn't take it anymore and just closed my eyes before grabbing it... Nothing. Slowly, one by one, I opened my eyes slightly and observed the lifeless thing just wavering as I shook it slightly. I couldn't 100% call it safe yet, but now I felt stupid for an entirely different reason, and no it wasn't because of how I spoke earlier, though that certainly didn't help. One problem at a time though Angel, just tackle one problem at a time and you'd be fine, tackle things slowly and calmly and it will work out. Just like learning math or physics in school. Yeah. Except in a completely, unimaginably, terrifyingly greater scale.

Alright, I had to move on, they warned me not to dilly dally. As much as I hated this situation, it would for sure be even worse to be alone in it. I took in a big gulp of air, grabbed a couple buckets, waited for something to happen, and fortunately nothing did. I breathed a sigh of relief. It seemed at least so long as I didn't pick up anything that seemed too fantastic there wasn't much of a worry. It didn't entirely ease my fears, but it did relieve me a bit. This way as long as I focused on more mundane-looking stuff, I could pick things up fairly swiftly without much issue. Next was some rope, then I realized I'd need a place to carry all of this so I took a waterskin and some sacks, which already seemed to be carrying a few things, include a kit full of what vaguely resembled first-aid material, some sticks, a hammer, bells and some iron spikes. I wasn't sure what they were all for, but if they were already in the bags, might as well take them too. A shovel came in handy as well, and led to spot these pots and other cooking stuff. While I tried shaking the little knife covered in dirt, I realized we had no idea if there wouldn't happen to be animals or such here, wild ones. I mean there was that dragon, wasn't there? It didn't seem like it wanted to kill us, but it was brought up that the next one might not be so generous. No, even if it wasn't a dragon, anything might want to eat us here. I better search for some weapons or something! I had never wielded a weapon before, what should I even choose? Something that could keep me at a distance maybe would be good? Were there any bows around here even? I looked at the knife in my hand. I guess that wasn't too bad in an emergency. And we might need more cutlery. I should probably search for a few more of those.

In the end I managed to fetch a few daggers and some spears that fit the bill. While searching I also came across this thing with some plant iconography, maybe that had something to do with medicine? All of this seemed pretty old-timey after all. I hesitated again before taking what appeared to be a bear trap, although this time it was less for the potential of being cursed and more because of the potential to bite my hand off... then again, part of me kinda hoped it would do just that. The silver lining is this thing might be useful as a weapon, and if not it might be useful to hunt with at least. Now that I thought about it, plants and meat were nice, but wasn't there something to maybe get some fish? Maybe some more spears? I headed back to them, but came across a fishing rod among those sticks, which worked even better.

I was pretty satisfied, I felt I got a lot of really useful things. Just as I was about to leave to re-join the group, however, part of me felt called-out to by these two trinkets on the ground. They were little necklaces of string and wood, with what seemed like sculpted animal heads. As I grabbed them after kneeling down next to them, I felt myself flooded with a pleasant feeling of clarity, and everything about the woods felt more vibrant for a moment. Even if in the back of my head something was screaming for me to drop them, instead, I held on to them at first, and then reached a compromise by throwing them in a sack. The feeling ceased, but not entirely, yet I probably didn't have much time to dwell on it- the others had gone ahead into the forest. I looked around, trying to recall the spot and direction they headed into.

"Hmmm... that way!" I pointed at what I thought was the right spot, and headed there.

Spells
*Produce Flame
*Druidcraft

*Create or Destroy Water
*Speak with Animals (R)

Items
Equipped:
*Claws of Dragon Power

Currency:
0 PP
0 GP
0 SP
0 CP

Carrying:
*Totem x2 (-2 GP) (Druidic Focus)
*Spear x4 (-4 GP)
*Sack x4 (-4 CP)
*Waterskin x2 (-4 SP)
*Mess Kit (-2 SP)
*Herbalism Kit (-5 GP)
*Blanket (-5 SP)
*Cook's Utensils (-1 GP)
*Shovel (-2 GP)
*Torches x20 (-2 SP)
*Dagger x4 (-8 GP)
*Rope-Hemp x2 (-2 GP)
*Pot- Iron (-2 GP)
*Healer's Kit x3 (-15 GP)
*Bucket x2 (-1 SP)
*Fishing Tackle (-1 GP)
*Hunting Trap x2 (-10 GP)
*Spikes- Iron x4 (-4 GP)
*Bell x3 (-3 GP)
*Small Knife (-2 SP)
*Hammer (-1 GP)

Skills
Saving Throws:

Skills:

Passives

Claws of Dragon Power- Your Strength score is 19 while you wear these gauntlets. They have no effect on you if your Strength is 19 or higher without them.

Curse: When this item is attuned to, it merges with the user's hands, making them become dragon-like, and reveals its curse. The user's mind is clouded, creating an aversion to civilized behavior over animalistic one. The effect is normally small, restricting speech to a degree and altering some of the user's senses, but using the item's power such as during combat will increase the effect, such as by giving them a great compulsion for brutality or fighting using one's own body as opposed to tools. The user cannot have a greater intelligence score than 10 by any means, and after combat or succeeding a strength or athletics check they have disadvantage on all intelligence checks for an hour. Over time, the draconic influence over the body will continue to expand.

OOC Actions
N/A

Tags
Interacting With: N/A

Mentions: N/A

Might Also Want To Read: N/A
Hands combined with gauntlets and become draconic claws. Scales began to appear on arms and torso. One eye turned yellow.

Approaching the pond before they made their presence known to them, as they could hear the conversation two of the three of them were having.

"So there I was right, on the south bank of the river trying to show a gal just how much I can blow up my throat when my ex, Mahl that poisonous bitch."

"Technically since she's a snake she's actually venomous Erg."

"... That's why you haven't mated once in the 6 winters you have been alive you know that don't you?"

Before the party could try to understand how random frogs spoke english and their dating lives they would be greeted by the relatively much larger body of the deer person who ran at them and then shouted. Of course, their response was to dive under the shallow pool water as they argued at one another on what to do only to result in more people arriving and surrounding them, covering their ways of escape.

After a bit of consideration Erg would peek out again as he addressed them.

"We don't know anything half human, we haven't done anything wrong. Who are you guys, your group is weird also what in the brother's name is that thing on your back. It's like a fancy squirrel... but scary."

At the sound of the brother for a brief second Alice could hear the whispers turn angry before returning back to normal.

Catarina felt bemused, though God knows how that looked on a cat's face. So naturally she did the only thing she could to back Eva's play.

The cat on the cervitaur's back looked impassively at the frog men...and then hissed.

Eva Solidor
image0.jpg
Eva was mildly disappointed at the frogmens' reactions, earning a folded arm frown from the cervitaur. "O-oh.." she sighed a little dejectedly at their apparent cooperation. "I was hoping you guys would put up a bit more of a fight but- Well my name is Eva, and this lil' pal of mine is a cat called 'Catarina', funnily enough" she'd respond, a little surprised at the sudden hissing emanating from her back. Guess she wasn't the only one trying to get into character on this new world.

".. But anyway, We're looking for more people like m- uh.. More humans I mean, or elves, o-or centaurs I guess, or.. You know what, just civilization in general." she would explain further, catching herself rambling with a nervous chuckle. It was somewhat difficult to talk to the strange creatures considering they were, well, frogs. Really she shouldn't be surprised but it's difficult to grasp onto how unusual things were and still act as if they're normal.

Vanessa Krauser
Alice Haert
BE39Hfn.jpg

The response from the frogs was a rather strange one. It almost felt as if she had somehow stepped into Wonderland. Quite fitting given her stage name. Perhaps the lack of oxygen had caused her mind to blank out into a state of delusions still laying in that ally alive or in a hospital in a coma creating such a fantastical world herself. No, such couldn't be true. She felt there was purpose and it couldn't be just her imagination. This was very much real and she had a grand purpose she was in charge of completing. She must do what she can for 'her' will to succeeded. Yes. Just such strange oddities were a part of this poor world begging for her to bring upon it good tidings.

Alice could hear the faint whispers as the mentioning of the brother. Her expression shifting being more neutral to that of a smile. Not a genuine smile, one that masked a sense of disaster that she felt. A snakey smile mean to be alluring and friendly only destined to be followed up with a bite at the last second when one might least expect it. It was mostly instinctual on her behalf. The whsipers only further riling up a side of herself she couldn't quite understand as if her own body had such engrained deep within it. Still she was steadfast keeping where she stood. It would be helpful to gather information from these poor lambs lead astray.

She turned towards Eva stepping a bit closer. Her eyes locking on her as her voice spoke up, not to anyone around but only to that of Eva. Seemingly knowing instinctively to use the new strange power to telepathically speak to someone.

"Be calm with them and do not make the poor... misguided toads feel as if they are in danger. They seem to be willing to talk and I'm sure if we can come off a bit less... threatening... they might be even willing to help lead us in the right direction as well with further... coaxing."

Noble Scion Noble Scion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back