• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Closed re:collect

Yunn

RE:COLLECT

yunn's work + test + practice thread + when you forget how to code

MEMORY:01 REBIRTH   MEMORY:02  VERDREHT   MEMORY:03  SWEET SENSATIONS   MEMORY:04  SOMETHING STRANGE   MEMORY:05  KAINE   MEMORY:06  GALAXY    MEMORY:07  LOVE SCENARIO   MEMORY:08  LOVE STORY

everything here is free to use/reference but if so i would like you to put my credit

Last edited:
MEMORY 1

accordion inception + animation thing

..RE:BIRTH

I
when you love someone

II
so much that it overflows

..III
it’s so amazing

IV
because this is how it is

Last edited:
MEMORY 2

a wip for a rp ;; 3 box ;; accordion + tabs

verdreht

a twisted tale

stepping into the main street of the capital city, with a quick glance the word peace came to mind. the market just ahead was bustling as usual. it was just like any other day with nothing ununsual or strange happening to disrupt it.

however, wandering off into one of the backstreets away from the public eye the difference became apparent. despite the crowds outside this place seemed desolate, buildings worn by old age and tear.

the surroundings would give anyone a cold shudder if they were there alone.
click here to continue
hi, lots of dialogue and info here;
click even more
now this scrolls

continue to next div
OBJECTIVE
NOTES
EXTRAS

• Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla consequat velit id turpis feugiat lobortis. Donec et venenatis ante. Cras finibus nulla id sem hendrerit, porta facilisis turpis semper. Integer aliquam fermentum odio, ac imperdiet massa malesuada et. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Aliquam erat volutpat. In ut vulputate nisi. Integer convallis urna sit amet turpis pellentesque cursus. Nam faucibus quam quis cursus dictum. Fusce vestibulum euismod condimentum.

Quisque condimentum suscipit pellentesque. Donec dictum posuere felis, id interdum felis mattis vitae. Aliquam fermentum dolor a lacus lobortis, a finibus urna malesuada. Suspendisse viverra consectetur ante ut ullamcorper. Donec efficitur, ipsum id mattis viverra, ipsum metus convallis dolor, a condimentum purus eros sed augue. Praesent eget velit sed lacus tempus aliquam. Phasellus at nisl dolor. Mauris viverra non lectus ut varius. Donec condimentum commodo varius. Etiam a bibendum tellus. Pellentesque sed metus ac ligula tincidunt auctor. Quisque ut rhoncus nulla.

Last edited:
MEMORY 3

cs;;accordion to 9 tabs + music

im; seojun

basics
visuals
perks

personality
background
relationships

gallery
playlist
extras

ponyo
    JANUARY 20TH [19], MALE
    MORE NICKNAMES
    BIROMANTIC
    DEMISEXUAL
    CUSTOMER/WORKER
    OTHER

*quote here

nickname
D.O.B. [AGE], GENDER
MORE NICKNAMES
R. ORIENTATION
S. ORIENTATION
CUSTOMER/WORKER
OTHER

Last edited:

something
something strange

jindo is an island rich in history. the island also has its shares of secrets. while the island remains as a peaceful island getaway to most tourists there are also some who are attracted by the strange happenings and urban legends surrounding the island.

this rp will mostly involve residents and those who visit the island coming in contact with these urban legends or superstitions surrounding the island. the rp will be set up with various arcs or "episodes" which will revolve on a different urban legend and plot each time.

right now i'm currently looking for a small group (3-5 people) to start this off. posting requirements would be a minimum of 2 paragraphs twice a week. also i'll only be accepting asian face claims.

click here to continue

/strānj/

adjective​
1. unusual or surprising in a way that is unsettling or hard to understand.​
2.not previously visited, seen, or encountered; unfamiliar or alien.​

OVERVIEW
PILOT

• OVERVIEW

jindo

The third largest island in South Korea. It is known to be a tourist location filled with historical attractions. the island is also a popular destination for retirement. Due to this the demographic around the island mostly lean towards an older population with the population under 18 next. As most kids who graduate high school within the island tend to leave it in search of colleges and jobs within the mainland. However, some do stay on the island to continue their family's craft.

Alongside with the island's historical landmarks many families within the island have been there for centuries creating family businesses lasting hundreds of years which also receive attraction from many tourists and residents alike.

TAGS

a city off the southern coast surrounded by mountains and the sea, Mokpo is a port city located in the southern peninsula of Korea. the city has multiple ferries which go to multiple islands near the coast. due to this the city mostly strives on tourism.

one of those islands is jindo, one of the more popular tourist's spots as the island is rich with history and the hometown of many successful individuals. but the main attraction is between spring and summer where the natural phenomena of the sea parting occur, connecting the island to the nearby island.

other than the season of tourism the rest of the year the island remains quite peaceful, or so it appears.

Last edited:
MEMORY 5

kaine : verdreht character summary;; animated accordion

KAINE
CORVETTO

the wind lifted her golden locks revealing the upturned eyes hidden underneath. with the touch of blue, a chilling feeling arose. the space in between her eyes scrunched up, creating a hint of annoyance on her face. befitting of her appearance, her voice was smooth, low, and...void of emotion. "i'm afraid i have to take my leave right at this moment. it's time for their dinner right now."

STATS

STRENGTH  7/10

AGILITY  3/10
DEXTERITY  9/10

DEFENSE  5/10

INFO
a maid of duke marigold's household. is responsible for taking care of the house's seven-year-old eldest son who's first in line of the dukedom. she is expected to be the next head maid. she has a hobby of gardening. due to previous good service, the duke has allowed her to have a small plot of land near the outskirts of the dukedom. there she grows exotic plants she has received from her home town now and then.

Last edited:
MEMORY 6

1x1 search; sticky titles; smooth anchor/goto links

about

honestly this was done on a whim cause why not. i'm yunn. 19. fulltime student + worker. a 8 out of ten times a slow replier. i'll try to reply 2-3 times a week at least. i'm lazy and procrascinate a lot. basic trash. awkward af. i dissapear often. i'm looking for something pretty casual so atleast a paragraph response. that or i usually match response length. MxM FxM FxF I'm comfortable with all. any gender. i like threads. if there needs to be an appearance at all i prefer realistic. but hey, there are exceptions. if you're still interested in rping continue on.

LAST UPDATED 1.1.18
CHARACTERS

NOTE; these are characters i've made for other rps that have usually died before/just starting. cry. i want to use them. they deserve more.

platonic love

A CONVENIENT RELATIONSHIP [mxf]
they are the perfect couple. they have similar interests and hobbies. they've known eachother since a young age. when they are together they have the brightest smiles. never has anyone seen them get into an argument. they know eachother down to their favorite food, their dreams, and their biggest secret.

they are not in love. at least not in the normal sense. there's no attraction between the two. no pull. the rapid heartbeat that occurs when you're with your significant other is nowhere to be found. it is still, and unflinching.

they aren't each other's type. for starters, they don't even play for the other team. and this they knew was very wrong. but it couldn't be helped. and it only became much harder to confront as they grew up. when others tried to push them into unwanted relationships they found each other and started this convenient relationship.

A DIFFERENT KIND OF LOVE [mxf]
since when did breaking up mean cutting off all ties? that's what the two mutually thought. even though they knew they weren't for eachother they cooly brought their relationship back to before. their current relation now may even be better than when they were in a relationship.

that closeness is what makes people believe there is still a fire between the two. and that just makes the two frustrated beyond belief. honestly, if they cut off all ties their lives would've been for the better. romantic relationships would go on smoother, their families won't be at each other's throats, and there would be no strange atmosphere amongst their mutual friends.

but they've been through so much they couldn't let the other out of their life completely.

FAMILIAR LOVE [any]
after hanging out with your friends on christmas eve you come back home with your party streamers up in your face. It just so happens today is also your 14th birthday. and you know what. your parents have a great gift in store for you.

Coming behind the couch you see a little girl who appears to be a couple ages younger than you. "Happy birthday sweetie~ Are you surprised? We got you a little sister!"

To love someone in an "I don't want to do you" kind of way.

bittersweet [memory]

TWO TRUTHS ONE LIE [any]
"Hey, are you bored? "

"Want to play a game?"

"Two truths and one lie. It's pretty simple. Just guess which ones are the truths and which is the lie. Hmm, what would you get out of this? If you get it right I'll let you in on a secret."

1. "My name is *** ********"
2. "My dream is to become a children's storybook author."
3. "And that right over there is my father."

"Isn't this almost too easy?"

pleasure tinged with sadness or pain
CURRENT INTERESTS

dreamlike

midnight excursion

beautiful
strang3r

coffee shop

supernatural

hotel / apartment

vampires

magic

MEMORY 7

messing around with the new bbcode+

[class=normal] height:300px; width:550px; overflow:hidden; margin:auto; padding:0px; border:1px solid lightgray; cursor:crosshair; [/class] [class=ikon] background-image:URL(https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-q93rDn6-BbE/WmqIpMViGiI/AAAAAAAAXPw/035YXQMhykEzXkj4gekcfPhEsL8Ah4L7wCLcBGAs/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2018-01-25%2Bat%2B7.47.01%2BPM.png); background-size:100%; height:300px; width:550px; color:white; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:36px; padding:1px; font-variant:small-caps; text-align:center; z-index:1; -o-transition: all .2s linear; -ms-transition: all .2s linear; -moz-transition: all .2s linear; -webkit-transition: all .2s linear; transition: all .2s linear; [/class] [class name=ikon state=hover] background-image:URL(https://i2.wp.com/78.media.tumblr.com/4b91b16e94d85c6e3de0b3f6f20e698d/tumblr_p33th0HGEi1w5w1q7o2_1280.gif?w=605&ssl=1); background-size:106%; height:300px; width:550px; padding-top:150px; z-index:1; -o-transition: all .2s linear; -ms-transition: all .2s linear; -moz-transition: all .2s linear; -webkit-transition: all .2s linear; transition: all .2s linear; [/class] [class=ls] height:300px; color:white; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:36px; font-variant:small-caps; text-align:center; margin-top:-300px; padding-bottom:150px; opacity:0; z-index:2; [/class] [class name=ls state=hover] opacity:1; margin-top:-150px; padding-top:165px; z-index:2; [/class] [class=hello] background-image:URL(https://78.media.tumblr.com/1d107e7fb8e3b371435e1efa7a616562/tumblr_p3fxz91BH51wb8ov1o3_1280.png); background-size:130%; border:1px solid lightgray; height:300px; width:550px; position:absolute; top:103px; left:263px; z-index:3; [/class] [class=main] background-image:URL(https://i2.wp.com/78.media.tumblr.com/0f7f33be4156d74584d7c21d6f672740/tumblr_p37im33lFx1v7pkvyo1_1280.jpg?w=605&ssl=1); border:1px solid lightgray; PADDING:10PX; height:285px; width:530px; position:absolute; top:103px; left:263px; z-index:3; [/class] [class name=hello state=hover] [/class] [class=h] font-family:Karla; height:12px; font-size:56px; color:white; text-align:center; padding:10px; margin:auto; font-weight:normal; font-variant:none; -o-transition: all .2s linear; -ms-transition: all .2s linear; -moz-transition: all .2s linear; -webkit-transition: all .2s linear; transition: all .2s linear; [/class] [class name=h state=hover] letter-spacing:1px; cursor:pointer; -o-transition: all .2s linear; -ms-transition: all .2s linear; -moz-transition: all .2s linear; -webkit-transition: all .2s linear; transition: all .2s linear; [/class] [class=text1] background:white; width:70%; margin:auto; height:100px; overflow:hidden; color:black; font-size:11px; margin-top:20px; [/class] [script class=ikon on=click] fadeIn 400 hello [/script] [script class=hello] hide hello [/script] [script class=main] hide main [/script] [script class=main on=click] hide hello hide main [/script] [script class=h on=click] fadeIn 400 main [/script] [div class=normal][div class=ikon][div class=ls]love scenario[/div] ikon [/div] [div class=hello][div class=h]we were in love [/div] [/div] [div class=main] We met and became a memory that can’t be erased
It was a commendable melodrama
With a pretty good ending
That’s all I needed
I loved you [/div] [/div]

MEMORY 8

simple sliding hover

[class=l] background:lightpink; width: 400px; margin:auto; height:500px; position: relative; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=1] transition: .8s; position: relative; width: 820px; height: 500px; background:powderblue; [/class] [class name=1 state=hover] margin-left: -400px; [/class] [class=1st] background:white; border:1px solid lightgray; padding:35px; width:40%; height:428px; float:left; font-size:52px; color:gray; [/class] [class=2nd] background:white; width:45%; padding:14.5px; height:469px; border:1px solid lightgray; float:left; color:gray; [/class] [div class=l][div class=1] [div class=1st]

love story
[/div] [div class=2nd]
a sad love story
We were like magnets once Cuz only when one of us turned around We grew apart

I had nothing But thanks to the scars you gave me I became the main character in a sad love story

I was nothing special But thanks to the breakup you gave me I became the main character in a sad love story In this sad love story

It’s time I forgot you But my memories are getting fatter Feelings growing bigger When I look back It makes my heart rip apart But all of it were classic scenes Do you remember? In the dark movie theater The day we first held hands I was thankful That your hand that built up and tore down countless things Landed in mine

Do you remember? The night you told me about your family It was something only I knew about you Making me want to give you a piece of my heart It was raining under the blankets You used my body as a roof and avoided all the rain of the world I remember everything Even the first morning without you Moments I broke down after enduring so well I cried for a while in the shower As I picked off your hair on the soap bar

I had nothing But thanks to the scars you gave me I became the main character in a sad love story

I was nothing special But thanks to the breakup you gave me I became the main character in a sad love story In this sad love story

I comforted myself, saying this sadness is just a drizzle But I still wake up with a wet face Seasons casually change and only look ahead But I keep pacing back and forth Next to you, who is only left as a memory that time left behind I can’t forget Our first night after being pulled together by our drunken attraction Actually, I was drunk even before I had my first drink I think what we drank was destiny

We sobered up way too fast Back then we couldn’t live without each other But now, every day is like a war We look at each other as if we’ll kill each other Then we face the end of our tears From our first encounter that felt like necessary fate To our last as we turned around, calling each other ill fate We were each other’s mirror reflections Even until we broke apart from the looks we threw at each other

A story that’s only special to me Isn’t it so cliché? I know I’m not the only one But this is me

I had nothing to give But thanks to the scars that you left behind I’m giving them to someone else A sad story that resembles me

Everything was a first to me But thanks to the fear you gave me I’m forever in a sad love story In this sad love story

We were like magnets once Cuz only when one of us turned around We grew apart

We were like magnets once Cuz only when one of us turned around We became strangers

Not a single star in the Seoul sky
[/div][/div][/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back