• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Re:: {Astonish

DescriptedEnd

cause & effect , parallel
Information Completion

Welcome to Re:: {Astonish

An Introduction

The content below may be hard to understand; if it is, I apologize. Additionally, if this does become an role-play, it will be advanced. This means at least three paragraphs per post of 5-8 sentences, minimum. This may seem like a lot, but really, this is supposed to be a challenge!

The post below is rather lengthy and may cause slow loading speeds. I apologize if it does.

This role-play will be very dice reliant. Don't like dice? Then don't look below. Just go ahead and walk away now :)

Note;; If you have a question, feel free to PM me with it! I don't mind answer questions.

General Rules

1. All of RpN's rules apply. If you have not familiarize yourself with these yet, please do so

here.

2. You must follow all posting guidelines. This role-play will have a three strike system; you get two chances, and on the third strike, you're out!

3. We will be following a posting order. Failing to post within 5 days of your turn start, without a valid reason, will result in an immediate expulsion. If you PM me a valid reason, then your turn will be skipped or I will post for you.

4. You must post at least three paragraphs, consisting of 5-8 sentences each. I understand writers block; if you have it, then PM me and I will help you fluff up your post. I like description, I like it when you delve into your characters mind. If you need to, describe that rock next to your characters foot.

5. We are supposed to have fun with this; stay civil! If need be, take arguments to PM; do not spam OOC with your bickering. If things get too bad, request my assistance.

6. I will not tolerate any sort of bunnying/gary or mary sue characters/ anything along those lines. Period.

7. If you are collaborating with somebody, please tell me so that I don't think there is bunnying or other types of rule breaking going on.

8. I will not accept any sort of pictures; descriptions only. These characters need to be unique to you.​

Character Creation

• The first thing you will notice when you make your character sheet is modifiers. These are values - which are always in percentages - that either increase or decrease your stat values. Stat values decide how high your characters strength, defense, etc. are. How they will work is actually quite simple; first off all, you take your base stats and multiply them by your multiplier.

If your multiplier was +3%, then you would multiply your base {{We'll use 1}} by .03. Then, simply add your base statistic to this new value; your result would be 3.09. If you have more than one modifier for each statistic value, then use the system below.

Helm - +3% Spirit

Shoulders - +3% Spirit

Base Statistic - 23

Base Statistic + Helm = 23 x .03 {{.69}}; add these together and you get 23.69.

Then, multiply 23.69 times .03 and add 23.69! {{Which is 24.4007}}

If you get a value like above, then you will round up by the tenth position; making this value 24.

If the number is four or under, your value stays the same. If your value is 5 to 9, then you go up by one.​

ALL CHARACTERS START AT LEVEL ONE; MODIFIERS START TO TAKE EFFECT AT LEVEL 10.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back