• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Re-adding someone to a conversation

__Space__

Fly me to the moon...
Hey!

Long story short, a member of our group roleplay left our ooc chat, and now I'm trying to re-add them (with their consent!). But when I try to re-add them through "Invite More", it doesn't work. Is there a cooldown period between leaving and re-adding a member? How can I re-add them?

Thanks!

Hey Space, unfortunately, when someone leaves a DM on the site, there’s no way to read them. This feature helps to protect members from being readded to hostile conversations in cases that may involve harassment. Sorry! The other thing you could do is recreate the DM.

Hey Space, unfortunately, when someone leaves a DM on the site, there’s no way to read them. This feature helps to protect members from being readded to hostile conversations in cases that may involve harassment. Sorry! The other thing you could do is recreate the DM.
Thank you!

Might not be helpful like at all- But they can also rejoin the conversation on their own. It shows up in the deleted conversations area

Users who are viewing this thread

Back