• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RDO 1x1 [MxF][MxM]

Farmgirl310

Wandering, but not lost
I’d love to do something based off of rdo. I’m open to a group as well but I don’t have discord.
so a western romance,action,adventure long Term-ish with the right person..
must be 18+ because of mature themes , Semi-lit and wanting a good plot not just pure romance themes. I play M or F character. only OCs please :)
feel free to message me With any specific plots you’d want to do but I was thinking a rom com ish plot to “start” , but I’ll update if I think of any more plots
——Two outlaws wander into a middle of nowhere saloon (tumbleweed) both wanted by local bounty hunters with a stiff price dead or alive. Unbeknownst to either they both obliged in the others capture, with many hilarious failed attempts at offing one another. (Mr. and Mrs. Smith vibes) they both agree to call it even and often chuckle when they see the others mug posted for bounty.
——A poor farm (boy/girl) , and the estate owners (son/daughter) a forbidden love turned dangerously devious. The (son/daughter) grows tired of arguing with their parent as old age takes ahold of their mind. Production and upkeep of the farm quickly deteriorates before their eyes. The (son/daughter) devises a plan to stage a coup gone wrong. For months they both have been planning to run away , yet they somehow figured murder was a better option.
—— Two outlaws heated hatred for one another turned into the greatest lovers quarrel on the western coast. Lies,murder,robbery are only the beginning.
—— Two travelers meeting in a saloon, and The store, and then the hotel and just about every other place in town. Is it fate ? Maybe, but maybe the universe is ..erm..wrong? Have you seen their teeth..
____ Two friends taking a trip across the country (on horseback obviously) it’s not has fun as it sounds when the weather sucks and wolves nipping at our heels. At least we have each other..
**pic for attention for no reason**
D4869EF2-D16D-4D0F-A035-86E38B9A7759.jpeg
A560C8FC-78CC-471F-8AE9-EBB41404D441.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back