• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RBY Pokeshop

QuirkyAngel

White Masquerade's Blue Oni
logo2-81dcd3f8622f3945397951c65527bdf61428336712.png

Still Undergoing Renovations (Point Prices are subject to change)

Regular Items

Pokeballs = 2 points (Used to catch a pokemon)

Potions = 5 points (Restores 1 <3)

SuperPotion = 20 points (Restores Full <3 of pokemon)

Event Items

Misty Lure = 50 points (Will draw out a water pokemon out of any lake, sea, ocean, etc)

PokeEgg = 30 points.

TMs

(Make Requests)

Training Room

Dice Side (Offense) = 1 point

Re-rolls(Speed/Reaction) = 5 points.

<3 (Health) = 10 points

Moves from the Pokemon's Lvl Up List = 20 points.

Miscellaneous

Passing 1st Year = 100 points

Second Player Character ( Characters in which game mechanic applies, i.e. pokemon batting, pokemon catching, pokemon strengthening, event participation, etc) = 40 points. CS is required in Character Sheets thread.

NPC (Pure story characters. Game mechanics do not apply....unless they are gm-created npcs. Please note that any form of game-break from npcs may result in their removal from the rp by a gm. NPCs have no plot armor. ) = FREE.

NPC Episode Entry Fee (per character):
  • Student npcs = 5 points.
  • Teacher/Faculty npcs = 10 points.
  • Other npcs = 15 points.
Co-GM status(Too many benefits to list. Ask GM for details) = 300 points.

Links:
Character Sheets
RBY ooc

Last edited:
For the sake of having everything here, I bought 3 extra sides and a re-roll for Keo before the Vaporeon fight.

I'm going to be smart this time and also request for a re-roll for Weedle as well. From there no more until a while.

I'm assuming (and hoping) my first post got 5 points because of the three paragraphs and to make things go smoother I'd like to buy
Offense: 3 = 3 points
Speed: 3 = 15 points
Total: 18 Points

I'm assuming (and hoping) my first post got 5 points because of the three paragraphs and to make things go smoother I'd like to buy
Offense: 3 = 3 points
Speed: 3 = 15 points
Total: 18 Points

My apologies. I copied and pasted from one of the other character sheets and forgot to edit the points =P Your character has 8 points. 3 for have Mimikyu and and 5 for the first post. Though I'll happily trade you 1 speed and 3 Offense for them.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Good Evening Quirk- I'd like to purchase one potion and one poke ball, please and thanks!

Done. Substracted 7 points from Umeko's cs, and added 1 pokeball. Given her intended use of the potion, I'll wait a bit before making any changes in that regard. Thank you for your patronage!^^

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Oh shoot, just realized I had to post here for you to alter Sol's stats. Sorry for altering the section myself. I started with 3 points (not sure if this was for character creation or for first pokemon), and then you gave me another 8. I wanted to get 2 rerolls for Sol and +1 for offense, so I calculated 0 for my current total... I'm not sure if that's correct.

But yeah, next time I'll be sure to ask you to do it.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Oh shoot, just realized I had to post here for you to alter Sol's stats. Sorry for altering the section myself. I started with 3 points (not sure if this was for character creation or for first pokemon), and then you gave me another 8. I wanted to get 2 rerolls for Sol and +1 for offense, so I calculated 0 for my current total... I'm not sure if that's correct.

But yeah, next time I'll be sure to ask you to do it.

Otto had 8 points. 3 for the pokemon (each pokemon a character owns is worth 3 points), 5 for the 3+ para post.

At this time, he can buy a max of 1 reroll and 3 offense for Sol. Let me know what you want and I'll adjust the stats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back