• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RBY Institute ooc

Favorite Pokemon Region?

• Kanto

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Johto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Unova

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Kalos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alola

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's actually the other way around. Necrozma has characteristics of Solgaleo/Lunala. They're called Dawn Wings Necrozma/Dusk Mane Necrozma. But you're right, they're going back to the fusion concept.
Ohh, is that it? I figured it be the other way around, since their appearances more closely resemble Solgaleo/ Lunala than Necrozma, but who am I to question these things? I was just digging into some theories on how the three are connected, and I'm curious to see which Nintendo ends up going with it. My bet's on Necrozma being connected to black holes. Initially it would've been the 'Star' of this Space/Astro trio, but over time it couldn't maintain this form which resulted in an initial supernova (Releasing into space the particles that would eventually form Cosmog) before collapsing into a black hole. This would potentially explain Necrozma's motive to 'absorb all the light' (As Black hole's have a strong enough gravitational pull that even light can't escape) and the presence of the Ultra wormholes).

*feels drained for some reason* -_-

If anyone to retro post a bit into what their character was doing before Koert goes over the answers, I'll allow it. Otherwise, it's forward we move.

You can tell how colossally fucked everything is because the MC's expression actually changed.​

If someone as insane as the MC stops smiling, this might be the most tragic event in Pokémon history.

By the end of the RP, the legendary birds will make an appearance, and Ophelia will be the one to tame Zapdos, since it's naturally drawn to storms.
Hopefully, they won't start fighting and destroy the island.

Hang in there, Quirk. The week is halfway over.

I'm expecting a Mime Jr. to hatch from the egg as punishment for my comments about its evolved form.

I'll do my best.

lol. That's only if fate really hates you. I said I'd be using the random pokemon generator, didn't I?

Haha, hopefully not. I'd be happy if we could safely reach episode 1's end.
I'm sure episode 1 will end peacefully. Although, I suspect that episode 2 will involve the RBY chairman trying to obtain eternal youth with the power of the three birds.

I personally don't think they should be worth any points. All someone would have to do is "Imma make a new chara" -gets points- "Yeah I changed my mind. One chara is good." Rinse and repeat for points for days. That's just my viewpoint.

I personally don't think they should be worth any points. All someone would have to do is "Imma make a new chara" -gets points- "Yeah I changed my mind. One chara is good." Rinse and repeat for points for days. That's just my viewpoint.

Ah, my apologies. I meant cost. I'm trying to be a good gm and update the Pokeshop a bit, but I have no idea how many points things should be worth =P

I also plan to make a clear distinction between npcs (story characters) and second characters(the ones that actually get points and have a team section).

Ooooohh I misread. I apologize. I think it should be a fairly low number, maybe 10 or 15, so players don't feel punished for making a second character if they so choose. But at the same time I don't think players should be able to share points between their characters, so as to discourage getting a lot of points built up on two characters, then having one transfer all their points to another before dropping out of the school.

How many points do you guys think a second character should be worth?
It's hard to say, at the moment, since people post at different rates. I think it should be somewhere in the middle when it comes to price. Not so low that people can create characters quickly, but no so high that it's impossible. Maybe it would help to look at how fast people have gained points in the first episode.

I'm still not sure if I should post yet, since there's only been one after my last.

Ooooohh I misread. I apologize. I think it should be a fairly low number, maybe 10 or 15, so players don't feel punished for making a second character if they so choose. But at the same time I don't think players should be able to share points between their characters, so as to discourage getting a lot of points built up on two characters, then having one transfer all their points to another before dropping out of the school.

Noted. Players feeling punished for creating a second character wasn't what I intended.

lol. Sharing of points is permissible for now, since I like to see teamwork amongst players, but if enough students start abusing that, then I'll be sure to amend that bit. Thanks for pointing out the possiblity =)

It's hard to say, at the moment, since people post at different rates. I think it should be somewhere in the middle when it comes to price. Not so low that people can create characters quickly, but no so high that it's impossible. Maybe it would help to look at how fast people have gained points in the first episode.

I'm still not sure if I should post yet, since there's only been one after my last.

That's what I intend for the first episode. I can guarantee the second one won't have so many events in one sitting...and not so straightforward. I just wanted to see how players take to different games that may be randomly introduced. Which ones work, which ones don't? Which ones are fun, which ones aren't? Kinda wanted to adjust the points per post in the first episode, but I realized that wouldn't be fair to the players already playing.

I'd suggest posting when you want to post. Young already told me he's going to be busy with school for a bit, so he won't be able to post as often. If enough of the current cast prove to be too busy, I'll open player recruitment again just so we can have ep 1 finished. I hope not though=/ This rp was designed with a small group in mind for each episode...since I'm not positive I'll be able to manage all the points/teams of a large group. The first few posts of this rp showed me that my presence in the rollz room will be often required as well...especially if I aim to make a pokemon battle oriented rp.

I'd suggest posting when you want to post. Young already told me he's going to be busy with school for a bit, so he won't be able to post as often. If enough of the current cast prove to be too busy, I'll open player recruitment again just so we can have ep 1 finished. I hope not though=/ This rp was designed with a small group in mind for each episode...since I'm not positive I'll be able to manage all the points/teams of a large group. The first few posts of this rp showed me that my presence in the rollz room will be often required as well...especially if I aim to make a pokemon battle oriented rp.
In that case, I should have a post up this weekend. My posting rate will probably stay at once per week until the holiday season. I'll be a lot more active during that time.

I'm wondering if I should make a list of the Luster siblings, since they're meant to be celebrities.

In that case, I should have a post up this weekend. My posting rate will probably stay at once per week until the holiday season. I'll be a lot more active during that time.

I'm wondering if I should make a list of the Luster siblings, since they're meant to be celebrities.

Wonderful =) It's good to set a pace for yourself.

If you do, please add them to my crude npc list^^

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Could you add the thread links to the IC? I hadn't been getting notifications from here and tracking down the OOC was a bit of a runaround.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back