• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RBY Institute ooc

Favorite Pokemon Region?

• Kanto

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Johto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Unova

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Kalos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alola

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
clarinetti clarinetti
Don't worry about waiting for me. Unless your character decides to do something outrageous my post probably won't change much =p
Mmph, well I know that it can be a pain sometimes when you've worked on a post only to have to make last minute adjustments because of what someone else does, so that's why I try to double check these things. Never hurts to be courteous after all. But then again, I suppose it's moot point now since I've yet to finish said post >.<

clarinetti clarinetti Doing alright. Would be better if it were actually Friday for me, but it is what it is. How about you?
Mm, judging by your response, I'm guessing then that Fridays aren't your exactly most leisurely day?

Ah, I'm hanging in there, thanks- last few weeks have been tiring with work and such, but equally good and productive, so I can't complain. Wednesday I'll be making the trek home for Thanksgiving, so looking forward to that ^.^

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Would it be possible to catch Professor Slowpoke?

Nope. Professor Slowking falls under the category of npc rather than wild pokemon :P.

In other words, like mew, and all other legendaries I may toss in to enhance story purposes, are pretty much un-catchable.

Mmph, well I know that it can be a pain sometimes when you've worked on a post only to have to make last minute adjustments because of what someone else does, so that's why I try to double check these things. Never hurts to be courteous after all. But then again, I suppose it's moot point now since I've yet to finish said post >.<

Same here >.<

I've got most of the post finished, but the week as been surprisingly busy for me. It probably won't lighten until my manager hires a new tech...which he seems to be procrastinating on <.<

Nope. Professor Slowking falls under the category of npc rather than wild pokemon :P.

In other words, like mew, and all other legendaries I may toss in to enhance story purposes, are pretty much un-catchable.
I'd still like to see someone try, if only for the reaction. I assume that they'd get detention for trying to confine an instructor to a small ball.

The new areas look pretty fun. I'm still on the fence about buying the game, but definitely more interested than before. Adhesive is cute.

View attachment 357379

I can't wait for the PC to run into an identical alternate version of himself before going berserk and chanting HITOTSU NI. Since we get to travel to the UB Dimension to catch them, I hope we can get multiples of the ones we could only get one of in SM.

I can't wait for the PC to run into an identical alternate version of himself before going berserk and chanting HITOTSU NI. Since we get to travel to the UB Dimension to catch them, I hope we can get multiples of the ones we could only get one of in SM.
It's possible that the new areas are just special locations to catch a single Ultra Beasts, but I think being able to catch multiple is more likely. It would make trading and getting the right nature much easier.

The game will mostly consist of Lillie and the PC getting separated by Ultra Wormholes as they scream each other's names during each encounter.

Cross-Over.full.2064680.jpg

Sorry about the delay. Had every thing planned out in my head, but still couldn't find a good time to write. And deciding the questions took a surprisingly long time... ^^;

Any questions, just ask.

Each of the questions is worth 2 points. Bonus question is worth 1 point. There's also the 5 points he got for a 3+ para post.
I forgot that everyone started out with with 3 points. Trying to add everything up without them was pretty confusing.

lol. Just leave the points to me and rp the way Gray would. I'll most likely go over the answers once everyone's done anyway.
He might kick himself a little for missing that one question. Dad wouldn't be happy if he found it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back