• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RBY Institute ooc

Favorite Pokemon Region?

• Kanto

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Johto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Unova

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Kalos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alola

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
100% down with dorming with Ophelia's brother if hes in Moltres.

lol. 100%? You haven't even met her brother yet :angels:

His room back home was one of his few comfort zones, so having a space to himself might be good. He still has V to keep him company.

And however many pokemon he decides to catch during his 5 years in RBY.

Sides, just because the Zapdos girls don't share his room doesn't mean they can't hang out. It just means Gray can keep his privacy~

yeah but hes 13 and RBY Institute wouldn't put said 13 year old boy in any situation that could possibly endanger his darling innocence.

yeah but hes 13 and RBY Institute wouldn't put said 13 year old boy in any situation that could possibly endanger his darling innocence.

Pfffft. Naw. It's just girls and guys in separate rooms. RBY doesn't account for the possibility of homosexual pedophilia u_u

I'm expecting that the island's spooky dorm will be the abandoned Ho-Oh building that everyone has forgotten about.

You really want the Halloween special, don't you? :ghostuvu:
It sounds like a fun time. Everyone will take a test of courage by going inside the dorm. Then they'll sit around and tell scary stories before eventually discovering the remnants of a cult that attempted to summon Giratina.

It sounds like a fun time. Everyone will take a test of courage by going inside the dorm. Then they'll sit around and tell scary stories before eventually discovering the remnants of a cult that attempted to summon Giratina.

How many scary stories does Gray know?

Truth. But still...

The bright, shounen-y ideals of Pokemon and Human friendship get crushed by such harsh realities...which anime conveniently avoids mentioning u_u

Good Afternoon folks, how goes it this fine Friday? ^.^

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Quick question Quirk- how long until we move onto the next post for arriving at the Zapdos dorm? I'm going to try and get a post out for tomorrow, but if you'd rather I can just wait until you've put your stuff out first.

Good Afternoon folks, how goes it this fine Friday? ^.^

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Quick question Quirk- how long until we move onto the next post for arriving at the Zapdos dorm? I'm going to try and get a post out for tomorrow, but if you'd rather I can just wait until you've put your stuff out first.

Saturday is my goal. Sunday at the latest. Post might be a little long...so if I don't make it in time, I apologize beforehand <.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back