• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Ravenwood Academy -- Main Thread (restart)

Characters
Here
Other
Here

Like-A-Moss

Little Lady
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• how she's feeling...

incredibly anxious

Eloise

the shy one

Eloise's breath started to quicken as they pulled closer to the dorm hall. Her eyes were wide as she looked out at the suddenly tall building. Oh great, there were so many people. Had the car always been this cramped? She gripped onto the seat belt tightly. She should just do online school, she'd still get everyting done, she's smart, she doesn't need to be in person, she can do the labs online too. Her dad looked back at her and her sibling, Nex, "Alright kiddos, ready for-Elosie," he said shocked, noticing her wide eyes and tight grip. He sent her a warm smile, "Calm down hun, there's nothing to be worried for. You're going to do great here!!" Eloise forced a smile as Ciet turned and looked at her concerned also. Ky unbuckled, probably to try and come console her, but she very quickly unbluckled herself and frantically grabbed his arm, "Don't! Don't, it's fine. I'm fine," she said, more to herself. The thought of people seeing her on the verge of a panic attack and needing to be comforted by her parents made her anxiety worsen 10 fold. "We'll just, be going now."
    She gave her parents quick hugs and got out of the car. This was not the first day that she was expecting it to be. She gripped onto her dufflebag straps as her and Nex walked towards the the table. "Hello! I'm Jodie! I'll be your residence hall director, what are your names?" she said with a kind smile. Eloise glanced over at Nex, resisting the urge to shift to be behind them more. "Nex and Eloise Marvale-Wu," Nex told the woman. She nodded and handed them a tie bag, a folder, and a small envelope with a key inside. "Your rooms will be listed in the folder, along with some other important papers. We'll be meeting out here at 11 sharp, see you then!" Eloise only gave a small, tight smile as she walked towards the hall with Nex.
    As she was glancing at her folder, she almost dropped her key, causing her to stumble slightly as she gathered her bearings again, "What room are you....in," she trailed off, seeing Nex was already walking through the doors. She sighed and made her way up to room 2D. She was glad that she only had a double. A part of her had been worried that her parents would somehow change it, but hopefully her roomate was incredibly nice. Hopefully she'd see Nex later, but for now, she just wanted to calm herself down and make one side of her room to her liking. I mean, how bad will the rest of the day be?....right??

♡coded by uxie♡

• coollogo_com-206104965.png

287392_mrHFtEcJ.png
    Feeling: Nervous but ready
    Outfit: X1
    Interaction: Open
    Mentioned: N/A

Ladle hated car rides. Refused to go in a carrier, screamed his head off with head sharp turn. And it was even worse when they took him to the vet because the damned cat had learned the route. The only time he was calm, or rather, tolerated the car rides was surfing in Maescia's lap. Usually, she didn't like it when he did. Pets were a distraction when driving, and Harlen would complain every time about getting hair in the back seat. And as if on cue, the salt and pepper hairs man began complaining, very dramatically looking for the lint roller. "I haven't opened the new one yet, you can calm down," Maescia told him with a roll of her eyes. He had been like this for the past hour.

"Why not? That mangy animal is getting his hair on everything!" The older man replied with a huff, still looking despite the fact Maescia had just told him there wasn't one.

"He's not mangy," The young women replied, brows furrowed a bit. "And I don't see why you're complaining, this isn't even your car." Never a truer statement had been said, Harlen normally wouldn't have been caught dead in this thing. A 2006 Honda civic Maescia bought on her own. Compared to the Lincoln's the rest of her family drove, this was the last thing any of them would pick. Stating that out loud though didn't seem to calm her step-father.

"You're a Whisp! You should take more pride in taking care of your possessions!" He replied. "I don't see why your mother let you buy this thing."

"And I don't see why she made you ride along with me. I promise, her beloved youngest daughter isn't trying to escape her clutches." Maescia knew that would turn one problem into another, as Harlem's face twisted and the man immediately began a rant about respecting her elders. This however, was a lecture not impeding on her ability to focus on the road. It was one she had been subject to more times than Maescia could count. And as a result, the woman was able to easily tune him out. Her thoughts would shift to Ravenwood as the car drew closer. Out of all the colleges she applied to, Ravenwood was the last she expected to go to. She applied of course for the Psychology and Criminology courses, as she did with the rest of them. Finding her soulmate was something she had nearly given up on, but maybe she would get lucky here. Not to mention...Maescia was almost positive her mother had done something to sabotage her other applications.

Maescia's mind also wandered to what it would be like going to school with her sister. Carmilla had applied shortly after Maescia did. And them both getting accepted was a bit...odd. For most of her life, Carmilla had been at Wendel, and then overseas at Oxford. It just seemed weird that someone like her would be going to school with Maescia. Who was absolutely dreading it by the way. Carmilla had not given her younger sister many happy memories. Absentmindedly, she sighed, her hand curling in Ladle's fur, the campus finally in view.

The dorm was busy, which Maescia expected, but a small part of her had hoped that she would have been able to escape the crowds. Pulling into the parking lot, she made sure to avoid the small black SUV and moving van her sister had been using. As soon as she put her car in park, Harlen was out and crossing the parking lot to meet with the two blondes. A relieved sigh fell from her lips. Maybe that grouch would forget to say goodbye. Maescia took a few moments, just sitting there, her hands messing with Ladle's fur to calm her nerves before she finally lifted the old man off her lap and got out.

She saw a few other people approaching some woman, who seemed to be giving them information, so that seemed like the best place to start. Brushing off the front of the leggings she had on, the young witch made her approach to the bubbly woman. "Hi! My name is Jodie, I'll be your residence hall director. Name?"

"Maescia Whisp." Once she answered, Jodie looked over her list, nodding once she found Maescia's name. Jodie then handed over her key, and a small bag.

"We'll all be meeting down here at 11 o'clock, so make sure you're here!" The woman added, her voice just as bubbly as it had been Maescia nodded, giving her a faint smile and a nod as she moved out of the way for more people to get their room assignments. Curious, she glanced over to where her sister's car was parked. Harlen and Rowena were taking pictures with Carmilla. A sigh fell from her lips as she looked away, moaning her way back to her car. In the backseat say most of her bags. A rolling suitcase, two small duffle bags, plus two backpacks. She pulled the rolling suitcase out first, balancing the duffle bags on top of it before she slipped a backpack up onto either arm. Once she had, she whistled for Ladle, who climbed into the backseat then hopped out of the car to follow.

Room 1D...thank the gods it was on the first floor, her bags and the rest of what was in her car would have been a bitch to get upstairs. She unlocked the door and pushed it open, huffing a bit as she pulled her bags inside. It was a smaller room than she was use to. And two beds...that meant a roommate. Maescia honestly didn't remember if she had picked a preference for her dorm, but honestly, she could deal with another person. But picking a side, that would wait until...Ladle immediately jumped up onto the bed on the right, causing her to chuckle. "I guess that's my bed," She said with a smile, pulling her begs over to that side of the room. She put them down, dropping the backpacks on the bed before she turned and immediately headed back out while the cat made himself comfortable. After all, she still had a few things to get from her car.

• Grace

The Musician

This was the last batch of kids they'd be sending off--Grace knew their mom would be crying the hardest. She'd have to be extra ready.

Grace was already by her side, rubbing her back and offering tissues along with her dad as she said goodbye to those entering their first year. They already had their goodbyes first, and it felt like only a given that Grace give her some support. Atlas and her still had each other, but she knew how much quieter the house has gotten in the past few years, going from six residents to two.

She was supposed to be focused on this, actually, but she seriously couldn't help but steal glances at August every five seconds.

It's a mystery how it's taken them so long to get together after knowing they're soulmates this entire time--just like it was a mystery for her to be so giddy. He's the same guy she's lived close to and gone to school with since before she can remember, but it's just awkward. It's silly. Hopefully whe-

What the hell did Dad just say to him?

Grace was very obvious about her suspicious staring as August separated from her father and continued his goodbyes, face bright red. Dad definitely tried to mess with him, but something tells her it might've been at her expense, as well...

When she noticed him coming towards her, she narrowed her eyes and gave him a familiar look of suspicion, although her ghost of a smile was unavoidable. It was impossible for her lips to turn anywhere but upwards when she spoke with August these days, it was like some kind of evil charm he had on her.

"What was that all about?" she asked suspiciously, raising an eyebrow.

♡coded by uxie♡

• how he's feeling...

I think my heart is going to burst

August

the kind one

August panicked as he noticed Grace staring at him with suspicion. She didn't see him and her dad...right? "What was that all about?" she unfortunately asked. August just stared down at her as he felt his face erupt again. There's no way he couldn't say that to her....but he also couldn't tell her! His eyes were wide with panic as he started to stumble-rather quickly-over his words, "Well, I didn't know-he just-i wasn't going to-but he just. Pulled. Hesaidnottosay. Hejustpulledandsaiditandicoudln'tthinkandstillcan't," he started to ramble quicker before stoping himself and closing his eyes as he took a breath. He felt like a fool, stumbling like that in front of Grace. He glanced kind of away from her as he tried to collect his thoughts and not start being a rambling mess again. "He said, that he needed to be you father and tell me that I, um," he hesitated before mumbling, "I still need to use protection."

♡coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back