• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Ravenwood Academy Interest Check (closed)

Like-A-Moss

Little Lady
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Ravenwood University

Welcome to Ravenwood University!!
    A place with almost anything you can imagine! A great school for many different majors or minors, or even just to pass time and make some friends-maybe even find your soulmate!! While a school mostly meant for soulmates, Ravenwood also focuses on schooling, sports, and even clubs! There's a multitude of everying that you'd want!

Finding Your Soulmate
    Your soulmate is someone that you're destined to be with, you'll know who they are from the timer on your wrist that starts counting down the moment you're born. Once you meet your soulmate, you'll feel a small buzz where you're timer is. Sometimes, timers are broken for some reason. There isn't a way to fix broken timers, but you'll still be able to feel the buzz-you just won't know when it'll happen.

nine lives

Last edited:
Hmm... I've never entered an RP quite like this before... It might make a nice change of pace... Is it alright if I sign myself up...? (Why is everything I type here so hesitant...? XD )

if this is open then i'd like to see about joining it! is there planning between people to discuss what characters are going to be soulmates? can there be lgbt+ characters? 🤔 i'm just asking because i'm curious! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back