• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Ravening Horde! A zombie game where players are the zombies!

Boss Zombie:
Tank
Roaring
Jumper

Horde:
2 Tanks(10)
2 Writher(6)
1 Roaring(4)

Alright! some very interesting boss zombies and mob selection. Discord invites will be forthcoming!

If you haven't got a zombie menu yet it's because we already have 6 players and I want to make sure I can keep up. TaKKa TaKKa adrian_ adrian_ -- I'll still invite you to the discord though and we'll see how things fare. If we can't get you in immediately you have dibs for the next slot if anyone drops out or gets eliminated. <3

Alright! some very interesting boss zombies and mob selection. Discord invites will be forthcoming!

If you haven't got a zombie menu yet it's because we already have 6 players and I want to make sure I can keep up. TaKKa TaKKa adrian_ adrian_ -- I'll still invite you to the discord though and we'll see how things fare. If we can't get you in immediately you have dibs for the next slot if anyone drops out or gets eliminated. <3
I see I had chosen the right custom title.

Twist Twist :

You have a boss zombie and 20 points. Your zombie menu is:

Mourner (4) -- A souped-up version of a Moaner, these zombies howl disturbingly all by themselves, and draw attention and diversion from other zombies. More tough to make up for the fact they're slow.
Booster (3) -- Cheerleader Zombies! Boosters aren't particularly aggressive but attach to other units of zombies they convey bonuses, in a group of their own they can exert control over other groups of aligned zombies and enhance their success and problem solving.
Augmented Zombie (5) -- Somebody did something to this zombie. Augmented zombies are regular sized, but almost as tough as tanks and just as strong. Augments range from subdermal armor to cybernetic limbs and bionic eyes.
Parasite (3) -- this is just a head with tendrils that allow it to sneak around. It can hijack the bodies of survivors or other prey.
Courier (3) -- This is a oversized zombie that is very tough with an enlarged stomach it uses to carry up to six other zombies, throwing them up as a means of transport. Not very strong itself.
Sprayer (3) -- Evolved poison glands effective at short to mid range, Sprayers are a reliable vector for infection, if they don't kill their targets outright.
Hacker (3) -- These zombies innately use melee weapons to break things and attack people. they start with bats, cleavers, and all manner of nasty things to do so.
Snarler (1) -- Just another name for your average zombie. not exceptional in any way, they may follow simple instructions and are a cheap way to fill out or bulk up your horde.
Skeletal Zombie (4) -- These zombies are withered husks as a result of a super-active metabolism that makes them faster and stronger than normal humans and other zombies. Able to climb and move noisily, they are dangerous, if fragile, opponents suited for surprise or support roles. Claws and teeth are exceptionally sharp and can be a vector for infection.
Intelligent Zombie (5) -- while not of human intelligence, this zombie is very smart compared to peers. Has a chance of remembering things from it's previous life or acquiring knowledge through experience.

Post your boss zombie and 20 point horde in this thread!

Boss: Intelligent, Fuser, Skinner

Horde:

3 fuser (6 points)
6 pigmy (6 points)
2 Huskers ( 8 points)

please everyone join the discord (you've been invited) and you can meet and discuss with other players. once discord is populated games can begin! <3

Beckoncall Beckoncall I'm struggling at the moment with my boss zombie and horde so I'm thinking I might take a step back and let TaKKa TaKKa , adrian_ adrian_ or Rysesaka Rysesaka have a shot instead. That way they can get started and I'll have an opportunity to potentially rethink things and, should a slot open up in the future, be ready to jump straight in.

Boss Zombie
Twist Twist :

You have a boss zombie and 20 points. Your zombie menu is:

Mourner (4) -- A souped-up version of a Moaner, these zombies howl disturbingly all by themselves, and draw attention and diversion from other zombies. More tough to make up for the fact they're slow.
Booster (3) -- Cheerleader Zombies! Boosters aren't particularly aggressive but attach to other units of zombies they convey bonuses, in a group of their own they can exert control over other groups of aligned zombies and enhance their success and problem solving.
Augmented Zombie (5) -- Somebody did something to this zombie. Augmented zombies are regular sized, but almost as tough as tanks and just as strong. Augments range from subdermal armor to cybernetic limbs and bionic eyes.
Parasite (3) -- this is just a head with tendrils that allow it to sneak around. It can hijack the bodies of survivors or other prey.
Courier (3) -- This is a oversized zombie that is very tough with an enlarged stomach it uses to carry up to six other zombies, throwing them up as a means of transport. Not very strong itself.
Sprayer (3) -- Evolved poison glands effective at short to mid range, Sprayers are a reliable vector for infection, if they don't kill their targets outright.
Hacker (3) -- These zombies innately use melee weapons to break things and attack people. they start with bats, cleavers, and all manner of nasty things to do so.
Snarler (1) -- Just another name for your average zombie. not exceptional in any way, they may follow simple instructions and are a cheap way to fill out or bulk up your horde.
Skeletal Zombie (4) -- These zombies are withered husks as a result of a super-active metabolism that makes them faster and stronger than normal humans and other zombies. Able to climb and move noisily, they are dangerous, if fragile, opponents suited for surprise or support roles. Claws and teeth are exceptionally sharp and can be a vector for infection.
Intelligent Zombie (5) -- while not of human intelligence, this zombie is very smart compared to peers. Has a chance of remembering things from it's previous life or acquiring knowledge through experience.

Post your boss zombie and 20 point horde in this thread!

Boss (Christy): Booster/ Skeletal Zombie/ Mourner)

Horde (20 points):
Courier (3 points) x 1 (3)
Boosters (3 points) x 5 (15)
Snarlers (1 point) x 2 (2)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back