• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ravendawn Guild (Accepting)

SleepySloth

Current Level: Panda
Welcome To The Ravendawn Guild
The Ravendawn guild is the oldest and most well known in all of Ozryn. Countless times they have taken down threats and saved the day with their close-knit group of guild members. Onlookers would call them a family they were so close. Due to the number of guild members, they would often get into smaller groups to take on jobs but when it came down to it they always stood together against threats. A great evil had just rained down on the town of Holbeck (the guild capital of Ozryn) and many guilds had risen up to help. Sadly, there were casualties and everyone was in mourning. In an attempt to raise spirits and add members to the guild, guild master Killian is throwing a large festival in the towns square. He invited all the guilds in the town to set up booths and recruit members.

I really wanted to do just a fun and playful fantasy guild roleplay. This roleplay takes place in the kingdom of Ozryn. The guild hall is located in the town of Holbeck. It is the capital of Ozyrn and is bustling with many vendors and other guild halls. This is a world of magic. Not everyone is born with it. About 60% of people are born with an ability and many people chose not to nurture their abilities so they disappear over time. Magic is seen as a very casual thing and often people use creations created by mages that contain magic in their everyday lives. Abilities can range from fire, to levitation, to mind reading. It has been quite some time since I’ve watched Fairy Tail but think about those abilities when making your own. I will be vetoing abilities that I feel are too powerful. I prefer to do all humans. I did one without this rule and it got really hectic. If you have a non-human character you would like to do just pm me and we can discuss it. You are able to play a long time member of the guild or a new recruit. You can play up to 2 characters. The choice is yours!

I want this to be a light-hearted rp about completing jobs, making friends and overall having fun.

I will be controlling the guild master Killian and his daughter Everly. As the guild master, I will announce jobs that get put up on the board once a week.

I know that was a lot! I’m sorry. Feel free to leave a message below if you are interested! :)

Last edited:
Heyo SleepySloth SleepySloth i'd be very interested in taking part. Been sometime since I last did a high-fantasy roleplay, I do have a slap-stick idea for my character ~ I'll PM you if that's okay? with some more indepth details and see how you feel about it! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back